What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - TNF - Chargers @ Chiefs (2 Viewers)

Of course there’s a chance.  But it’s pretty ####### low in the semifinals when your two starting WRs score one ####### point. My Lord. 

Oh my God, remember that ONE time when Reggie Miller scored seven points in three seconds?  When Flutie connected on the Hail Mary?  When the Patriots has Gronk try to tackle someone?  
Four points on one play for Hill last series. This isn't akin to a hail mary ask, since these are the kinds of plays he makes regularly, so hold onto hope. All I'm saying is save your fretting at least until the game is over. Or at least just try to enjoy yourself, it's really just a crapshoot.

Love Mahomes but feel like he’s going to serve up some season ending INTs in this year’s playoffs. 

Not sure that’s worth a challenge. But Reid doesn’t know how to use timeouts anyway so no big loss if he’s wrong 

I thought Benjamin  was going to grab that out of the defenders hands and take it to the house.

Man Rivers is bad. No way Chargers come back and win this game with that dude at QB. Likes to throw to the Chiefs.
Jesus, you're a beating man. He's not looking good tonight, but his OLine is doing him zero favors, he's down to his 3rd string RB, and his #1 WR is out of the game. That man is the athletic equivalent of Rumplestilsken, with how many times he's spun gold out of #### in his career. Far throw from "bad," if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread