What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles Rams Vs Dallas Cowboys, Divisional Playoff Game (1 Viewer)

Little bit country...

Little bit rock and roll.... I got it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Rams win this week and Gurley isn't able to play next week, I don't see how the Rams can win against either the Eagles or Saints.

Because despite how well CJ is playing today, I think a team with a week of game planning will be able to shut him down.  He's not even close to level that Gurley is at when healthy.  That would make the Rams one dimensional IMO
:lmao:  Anderson averaged more ypc vs two common opponents than Gurley and easily outperforming him this game.  Gurley is the most overrated RB in football.

Wow Prescott making some really bad decisions this game, and a horrible throw that any of us could have made.

:lmao:  Anderson averaged more ypc vs two common opponents than Gurley and easily outperforming him this game.  Gurley is the most overrated RB in football.
agreed, he's a good back but there are better backs in the league. product of the offense, volume, and line.

Users who are viewing this thread