What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (9 Viewers)

UVA currently losing 17-0 to Old Dominion in 2nd quarter.  Not mens basketball.  Not women's hoops. But like football.

Still don’t think they win, but ND’s defense appears to have come to play. Their offense is still stuck in neutral. Georgia will get it together at some point. 

@Kelli_Stacy_: San Jose States scores again. The Spartans lead Arkansas 24-7 with 1:06 to go in the second quarter

Georgia is the team that looks like they are struggling in big game with their poise. Book looks good for ND - not rattled too much

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised how inept Georgia offense is. Feels like Kirby Smart is getting outcoached.  ND defense seems ready for the play call.

Arkansas can't stop throwing INTs 
This is like a car wreck.  One of the saddest games I've ever seen, but I can't look away.

SJSU is 4-23 in the last 2 seasons, with wins over UNLV, Wyoming, and 1-AA Cal Poly and Northern Colorado.  

Game isn't over, but Arkansas hanging by a thread down 24-10 with 5 minutes left in the third.

This is like a car wreck.  One of the saddest games I've ever seen, but I can't look away.

SJSU is 4-23 in the last 2 seasons, with wins over UNLV, Wyoming, and 1-AA Cal Poly and Northern Colorado.  

Game isn't over, but Arkansas hanging by a thread down 24-10 with 5 minutes left in the third.
SJSU O-linemen just pushed the pile for literally 12 yards or so at the end of a run.  Razorbacks look lifeless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread