What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (11 Viewers)

Everyone grieves differently. The “He’s a man” part gonna get Ed O some backlash from some folks.
I thought the same thing. It was probably a spur of the moment statement and not well thought out. I doubt he meant it to sound like it comes off. 
If the coach felt he was not able to coach he is no less of a man. 

I thought the same thing. It was probably a spur of the moment statement and not well thought out. I doubt he meant it to sound like it comes off. 
If the coach felt he was not able to coach he is no less of a man. 
I think way too much is read into people's commentary out of their element.  He maybe had just a few moments to think about what he would say to the media about this tragedy.  Let's give people the benefit of the doubt that they mean well.  

I think way too much is read into people's commentary out of their element.  He maybe had just a few moments to think about what he would say to the media about this tragedy.  Let's give people the benefit of the doubt that they mean well.  
I think that is what I was saying 

I actually agree with you. I don’t even mean to criticize O.  But I know many will.

Riley is pretty cool when it comes to blown calls so seeing him exploding on the sidelines the calls must be pretty bad. 

PI and the tackle out of bounds. 

@RossTuckerNFL: Every play Oklahoma doesn't throw the ball to CeeDee Lamb is a missed opportunity for OU and a favor to LSU.

Users who are viewing this thread