What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jon Snow checks into rehab (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying people with money can't be stressed out and/or have personal problems?  He's also no where near "private island" rich. 
His wife might be pretty rich, she was raised in a Scottish Castle and her family is royalty going way all the way back to King Charles 2. 

Geez what a wuss
Is going into rehab for alcohol and drug addiction to save your marriage being a wuss? I didn't know that.

This doesn't seem like a drug/alcohol related issue.
The thing I read said his wife insisted because he had developed some very unhealthy coping habits that were endangering the marriage  which sounds like drugs/alcohol to me but I could be wrong. 

The thing I read said his wife insisted because he had developed some very unhealthy coping habits that were endangering the marriage  which sounds like drugs/alcohol to me but I could be wrong. 
Could be but it also reads like someone who has mental issues being physically and emotionally exhausted.

His wife might be pretty rich, she was raised in a Scottish Castle and her family is royalty going way all the way back to King Charles 2. 

Is going into rehab for alcohol and drug addiction to save your marriage being a wuss? I didn't know that.
Oh please. Guy is stressed over no longer being in the most popular show on TV and making millions so he's going to rehab. Meanwhile, there's people all over the world working hard just trying to provide for their families. Spare me if I'm not that sympathetic. And this is coming from the same group of people that feel they need to tell the rest of us how to think and who to vote for. 

Maybe he's developed a unhealthy attraction to an aunt IRL

Oh please. Guy is stressed over no longer being in the most popular show on TV and making millions so he's going to rehab. Meanwhile, there's people all over the world working hard just trying to provide for their families. Spare me if I'm not that sympathetic. And this is coming from the same group of people that feel they need to tell the rest of us how to think and who to vote for. 
 What are you talking about???

Maybe he's developed a unhealthy attraction to an aunt IRL
Can't blame him

When I see things like "stress" and "unhealthy habits" and "personal issues", I think that is a soft way of saying alcohol/drugs/depression. Most people-especially famous people who bank on their name value aren't comfortable coming and saying "I have a drug problem" or "I am an alcoholic" or "my family has a history of depression and I tried to kill myself". People usually like to soften these kinds of things. 

You talk a lot for somebody who clearly knows so little.

Christ it’s amazing that there are people like this still. 

Nice take, 1980s Guy. What's next? "Depression isn't a real thing. Just smile more."?

Did you see his reaction at the table reading when he found out he kills Dany? 

If you haven't watched the 2 hour behind the scenes type special that was just aired it's worth the watch. Amazing how much went into that show.

Fapping to (insert deviant style here) pr0n IMO

Did you see his reaction at the table reading when he found out he kills Dany? 
not for nuttin', but ....90% of the fans pegged him killing Dany - it wasn't exactly a facacta stunt outta left field like Arya and the NK - dude had to know there was verrrrry good chance he was offing her  :shrug:

not for nuttin', but ....90% of the fans pegged him killing Dany - it wasn't exactly a facacta stunt outta left field like Arya and the NK - dude had to know there was verrrrry good chance he was offing her  :shrug:
True. It looked like it really affected him though.

https://youtu.be/m9qNPh62ZUg

On the special it said some of the actors read ahead of time like Emilia Clarke while others like Kit Harrington didn't.

Well whatever he has going on be it drugs, booze, sex, whatever, I’m glad he seems to Want to get help and fix his problem.  I’m guessing that’s one of the hardest things to do when you’re facing an addiction.   

I can see being pretty messed up due to realization that the most defining role he'll ever have has ended, and what that might mean for his career. It's not like his other projects have been super successful to date. The only thing I can remember him being in besides this show was that Pompeii movie. It wasn't very good.

flapgreen said:
Who pissed in this dudes corn flakes?

Thought this already happened ... 

Jon Snow going in for a 2nd time? 

... I didn’t read the thread. Hopefully you jerks were understanding. His situation can happen to anyone.

addiction is a hot girl - not easy to quit 

Users who are viewing this thread