Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

52 minutes ago, Opie said:

It has been the DNC since it was bought and paid for by Hillary.

Biden is nothing more than a drooling sock puppet.

It's the DNC with their hands up his butt and moving his mouth and its the DNC that wants the power.

***Official Biden Puppet Master List****

• Hillary
  • Radical Left
  • DNC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Opie said:

It has been the DNC since it was bought and paid for by Hillary.

Biden is nothing more than a drooling sock puppet.

It's the DNC with their hands up his butt and moving his mouth and its the DNC that wants the power.

Don't insult other people like this. That goes for everyone. Including President Trump. If you see that, report it. 

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I hope we didn’t lose @Opie  

Another reason why it's just best to ignore Tim and Tim Jr.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Kayleigh laid the smack down on the media hacks again today.  

Not one question by the media there nor a peep in the PSF about the 8 year old that was murdered in Atlanta by BLM thugs.

12 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Not one question by the media there nor a peep in the PSF about the 8 year old that was murdered in Atlanta by BLM thugs.

of course not a peep.  This is black on black killing, thus no racism involved.  Atlanta mayor telling citizens today to stop killing each other.  man that should work{slump}.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

Well, we don’t want to spoil the peaceful protesters narrative.   

• Like 1

I didn’t hear about that until just now. It’s terrible. The mayor is exactly right. 

Black on black violence in the inner city is awful, a completely separate issue from the treatment of blacks by police and needs to be addressed. That being said, I suspect my solutions to this problem would not please most Trump supporters. I think we need to pour money into those areas, particularly the schools. Much much more than we ever have. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Well either Sho or Squish hammered on the ol report button for that post  LOLOL

Trump tweets thread and Kaepernick thread been quiet.  Squis on a vacation or timeout?

• Like 1

I keep thinking about that beautiful speech at Mt Rushmore, a very beautiful speech. Really made me proud to have Donald as our President. Great man. Stellar commander and chief. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2

I put Squish on ignore a month ago and it might have been the most sagacious move I've ever made here.  Y'all should do the same.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

I keep thinking about that beautiful speech at Mt Rushmore, a very beautiful speech. Really made me proud to have Donald as our President. Great man. Stellar commander and chief. 

Is that the one where nobody showed up, a dude covered Bruno Mars and the Nazi salute was given or was that another event?  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I didn’t hear about that until just now. It’s terrible.

I WONDER WHY?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I hope we didn’t lose @Opie  

The posters here say worse things every 10 minutes about President Trump than what Op said about Biden. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonydead said:

No black lives matter marches on the south side of Chicago either for the nine black children murdered in the last two weeks.

In all, nine children under 18 have been killed since June 20 as Chicago reels from another wave of gun violence. The last two were killed on Saturday evening. A 14-year-old boy was shot to death on Chicago’s South Side. A 7-year-old girl was struck in the forehead by a bullet when three gunmen opened fire on a July 4 street party on the city’s West Side, the police said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/05/us/chicago-shootings.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

The posters here say worse things every 10 minutes about President Trump than what Op said about Biden. 

One rather progressive guy called Matt Gates a child molester 

11 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Every 10 mins? 

7 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

No black lives matter marches on the south side of Chicago either for the nine black children murdered in the last two weeks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/05/us/chicago-shootings.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

So sad. Same with poor 8yo Secoriea Turner in Atlanta. Horrible story

Posted (edited)

Trump said, “I love the police.” But his budget slashes funding that helps hire more cops.

++++++++++++++++

This is under the President's watch. Let's hear some accountability here. Just as an example of what I'm talking about Clinton increased federal support for police forces, and crime went down, as it did here. What has Trump done and proposed on federal support of local police forces?

I'll add, cutting off questioning then complaining about questioning and then running out while reporters are shouting questions is self-defining.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Trump said, “I love the police.” But his budget slashes funding that helps hire more cops.

++++++++++++++++

This is under the President's watch. Let's hear some accountability here. Just as an example of what I'm talking about Clinton increased federal support for police forces, and crime went down, as it did here. What has Trump done and proposed on federal support of local police forces?

I'll add, cutting off questioning then complaining about questioning and then running out while reporters are shouting questions is self-defining.

Oh look a Vox article from 2018!  :lol:

This tweet exchange sums it up pretty well.

Here is Trump's warning.  and   Inslee's response

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.    :mellow:

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, tonydead said:

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.    :mellow:

:lol:

vox

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

57 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Trump didn’t do #### per usual :lol:

Just a thing for him to tweet about during commercials.

Same thing happened in Chicago a couple weeks ago, President Trump reaches out-

President Donald Trump sent a letter to Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Friday calling on them to "urge action on the devastating violence in Chicago."

The president said while he has been heartened to see crime reductions nationally the last few years, he has been "horrified by the continued violence in this great American city." 

The letter goes into detail on the city's violence numbers from the last weekend in May, when more than 80 people were shot and nearly two dozen killed. Last weekend, the numbers climbed even higher, with 104 people shot and 14 killed, including a 3-year-old boy and multiple teens.

And this is the disgusting response he gets from Lightfoot-

Lightfoot tweeted back at the president saying "I don’t need leadership lessons from Donald Trump."

"As our police officers, street outreach workers and residents continue to work tirelessly to keep our communities safe, he's using the victims of gun violence in our city to score cheap political points, spew racist rhetoric, and ignore the impact of COVID across this country," she wrote.

Democrats aren't even pretending to be interested in stopping violence in big cities anymore.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/president-trump-sends-letter-to-lightfoot-pritzker-about-chicago-violence/2296293/

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The General said:

Trump didn’t do #### per usual :lol:

Just a thing for him to tweet about during commercials.

It's about who let it happen.  Must suck when in between commercial tweets come home to roost.  

Posted (edited)

Oh look a Vox article from 2018!

I'm inviting something more recent, that's the last I heard about the administration's support / non-support for local police, TIA.

Posted (edited)

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.

I was under the impression you had watched McEnany's press conference. I think she was referring to the murders in Atlanta and Chicago - not what happened in Seattle. Fwiw I agree with you on Seattle, however I'm not sure why the press would ask McEnany about that considering the President would have had zero impact on the policies there. 

• Like 1

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I was under the impression you had watched McEnany's press conference. I think she was referring to the murders in Atlanta and Chicago and Seattle. Fwiw I agree with you on Seattle, however I'm not sure why the press would ask McEnany about that considering the President would have had zero impact on the policies there. 

You should watch it. And then catch up on other current events that have happened since 2018. 

• Laughing 2

Just now, tonydead said:

You should watch it. And then catch up on other current events that have happened since 2018. 

Well I did, I posted live video of the exchange.

We've had a high murder rate here since forever, probably before the 70s. 

Primary Model gives President Trump 91% chance of winning electoral college. Up 4pts from when he pounded Hillary. :thumbup:

Let us pause for a moment and consider the Primary Model, a political forecasting method which predicts the ultimate outcome of White House races on voting patterns from presidential primaries.

The model has a laudable track record. Established in 1996 by Stony Brook University political science professor Helmut Norpoth, the Primary Model correctly picked the victors in multiple presidential elections — including the last one.

On March 7, 2016, it predicted then-candidate Donald Trump had an 87% chance of defeating Hillary Clinton. Will the president also vanquish Democratic nominee Joseph R. Biden?

The Primary Model gives Trump a 91% chance of winning in November. This model has picked the winner in all but two elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced, including, of course, Trump’s victory in 2016,” Mr. Norpoth tells Inside the Beltway in a statement.

“As for polls showing Trump trailing Joe Biden right now, remember 2016. Polls and poll-based forecasts all handed Clinton a certain victory. But this is not the only failure,” he continues.

As a historical exercise, the model also forecast past bouts.

“The terrain of presidential contests is littered with nominees who saw a poll lead in the spring turn to dust in the fall. The list is long and discouraging for early front-runners. Beginning with Thomas Dewey in 1948, it spans such notables as Richard Nixon in 1960, Jimmy Carter in 1980, Michael Dukakis in 1988, George H.W. Bush in 1992, and John Kerry in 2004 — to cite just the most spectacular cases,” Mr. Norpoth advises.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/5/inside-the-beltway-professor-trump-has-91-chance-t/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Primary Model gives President Trump 91% chance of winning electoral college. Up 4pts from when he pounded Hillary. :thumbup:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/5/inside-the-beltway-professor-trump-has-91-chance-t/

While this is good news for Trump it is a little misleading. 

This is taken from their website. I don't know a lot about how they get their data but the bolded seems suspicious. 

For elections from 1912 to 2016, the PRIMARY MODEL picks the winner, albeit retroactively, every time except in 1960 and 2000.

13 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

May want to check the date on when that dude made this model prediction.

4 hours ago, timschochet said:

I didn’t hear about that until just now. It’s terrible. The mayor is exactly right. 

Black on black violence in the inner city is awful, a completely separate issue from the treatment of blacks by police and needs to be addressed. That being said, I suspect my solutions to this problem would not please most Trump supporters. I think we need to pour money into those areas, particularly the schools. Much much more than we ever have. 

I think if you receive public assistance you should be required to be on birth control. Also no extra $$ for more kids and more money for community groups. Big brothers, faith programs etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boots11234 said:

I think if you receive public assistance you should be required to be on birth control. Also no extra $$ for more kids and more money for community groups. Big brothers, faith programs etc. 

??? So it’s just blacks having kids while on public assistance? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

So how does this work?

Edited by The General

2017: Executive Order 13770: "entitled "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees," is an executive order issued by US President Donald Trump on January 28, 2017, that directs executive branch employees on a ban from becoming a lobbyist for five years."

2020: Trump-connected lobbyists reap windfall in federal virus aid

>> Public Citizen’s Craig Holman, who himself is a registered lobbyist, said the group intends to file ethics complaints with the White House. But he’s not optimistic that they will lead to anything. Last year, he filed more than 30 complaints, all of which were either ignored or rejected.

“There does not appear to be anyone who is enforcing the executive order,” Holman said. <<

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JIslander said:

wow. Racist much?  Why do you think only blacks get welfare?   I didn’t mention race at all in my solution you did. Wonder why.   This would apply to EVERYONE. 

Edited by boots11234
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, The General said:

So how does this work?

“Here’s your check, here’s your depoveria”. Pretty straightforward. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

wow. Racist much?  Why do you think only blacks get welfare?   I didn’t mention race at all in my solution you did. Wonder why.   This would apply to EVERYONE. 

Nice edit.  Right.  That was exactly my point. Thanks for clearing it up. 🤪

16 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

“Here’s your check, here’s your depoveria”. Pretty straightforward. 

This seems like a bad idea.

1 hour ago, boots11234 said:

Does this include farm subsidies?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JIslander said:

Nice edit.  Right.  That was exactly my point. Thanks for clearing it up. 🤪

Not following, what I miss?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bigbottom said:

Does this include farm subsidies?

Also: what about Government Subsidies to Private Military R&D Investment companies?

8 hours ago, JIslander said:

Biden needs to win so those uninhibited racial regurgitations go back into the woodwork.

All the Karen’s can go too.

The irony of this post and lack of awareness about Biden’s 45 years of public racist comments is hilarious. Also wouldn’t this post be better in the Biden campaign thread that hasn’t had a post in 4 days? 

We’ve  lost 3 Trump voters in the last week (one for calling Biden a sock puppy yesterday) and this guy strolls in here with this ridiculous racial attack. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JIslander said:

Ooof :lmao:

• Like 1