What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (4 Viewers)

Please everyone be more cool. Low patience for people posting stuff to antagonize the other side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   
While true.  But that doesn't give Trump supporters the right to call others names, make personal attacks, and behave in ways unacceptable for the rest of the forum.

Right?

Trump having anything to do with Amazon’s stock or success :lol:
Under his watch!! only works for the negative things that happen apparently.  But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

I know that $3000 per share sounds like a lot of money, but, it's all relative.  It's not too late:

Amazon controls the lion's share of the online retail market in the U.S. and many other countries, and Amazon Web Services is the clear leader in the global cloud infrastructure market. Together, these enormous industries are projected to generate roughly $7 trillion in annual revenue by 2023.
:moneybag:

$3000 might look like a real bargain in 2-3 years.  They are going to be the first $2 Trillion dollar company ever.  Going to have to rebalance, after paying a bunch of taxes next weekend, and buy at whatever cost.

Which reminds me - I am pissed at Trump for one thing: What happened to moving the tax deadline to September or maybe even December?  

With all due respect, this is the lone active Pro-Trump thread.  It should be easy to pick out and weed out people posting to antagonize.   
I sincerely apologize for posting the video of the band from the 4th of July event. I just thought it was funny and figured this was the most appropriate thread as the video wasn’t about Trump’s tweets or him doing something more shocking than the previous day. I honestly didn’t realize that this was a thread started for only pro-Trump posts. In looking over the PSF, I do see now that there is a Trump campaign thread. I guess I should have posted the video there. It wasn’t my intention to antagonize or troll anyone here and I’ll be sure to avoid posting anything in this thread that reflects poorly on Trump (even in a lighthearted manner).

. It wasn’t my intention to antagonize or troll anyone here and I’ll be sure to avoid posting anything in this thread that reflects poorly on Trump (even in a lighthearted manner).
If "Not your intention to troll", no need for the bolded

Under his watch!! only works for the negative things that happen apparently.  But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

I know that $3000 per share sounds like a lot of money, but, it's all relative.  It's not too late:

:lol:  he tanked AMZN momentarily with one of his morning on the crapper tweets because Bezos was mean to him.

Agreed Amazon is always going to be a good buy. Bulletproof as any stock can be. 

If "Not your intention to troll", no need for the bolded
Not sure I follow. I meant that with the utmost earnestness. I don’t post very often about Trump, but if it’s something negative, I’ll respect the spirit of this thread and do it somewhere else as has been requested. (My reference to the lighthearted manner had to do with the funny video of the band, which doesn’t really have anything directly to do with Trump, but could understandably be seen as trolling or antagonizing in this thread.)

Not sure I follow. I meant that with the utmost earnestness. I don’t post very often about Trump, but if it’s something negative, I’ll respect the spirit of this thread and do it somewhere else as has been requested. 
I wont speak for others here but I have no issue with people posting negative things about Trump in this thread.

Problem is that most of the posts here that are negative are presented not has information but rather as some sort of 'gotcha' comment or just plain out right snarky to agitate.

Very few are posted to facilitate productive discussion.

:lol:  he tanked AMZN momentarily with one of his morning on the crapper tweets because Bezos was mean to him.
:shrug: :no:   Just stop.  

I wont speak for others here but I have no issue with people posting negative things about Trump in this thread.

Problem is that most of the posts here that are negative are presented not has information but rather as some sort of 'gotcha' comment or just plain out right snarky to agitate.

Very few are posted to facilitate productive discussion.
I admit that there was absolutely nothing productive about posting the band video. Hence the apology. 

OK. I am going to stay out of this thread until after the election. I’m just repeating myself anyhow and have no desire to antagonize people. 

I’ll return once the election is decided, either to congratulate many of you and eat tons of crow, or to wish you well- there will be no rubbing it in, no “I told you so” on my part. Just a desire that we can get past this current acrimony. 

Until then everybody stay safe. 

OK. I am going to stay out of this thread until after the election. I’m just repeating myself anyhow and have no desire to antagonize people. 

I’ll return once the election is decided, either to congratulate many of you and eat tons of crow, or to wish you well- there will be no rubbing it in, no “I told you so” on my part. Just a desire that we can get past this current acrimony. 

Until then everybody stay safe. 

Be better.  Not sure how many times I have to repeat if for you.

But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

You don't like that, fine, everybody knows for the market to do good you need the FAANG.  Even Trump.

You want to focus on some tweet about amazon take it to the tweet thread.

Catturd ™

@catturd2

BREAKING ... U.S. has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization. 

2:29 PM · Jul 7, 2020

👍

please prepare for another round of OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
No.  Clearly decades of US involvement prior to Trump were completely unnecessary and wasted.  Only Father Trump really knows what's best for US interests and scientific knowledge.

Oh well, just one more thing Sleepy Joe will have to reverse.  No biggie. 

Be better.  Not sure how many times I have to repeat if for you.

But my comment was more about the market in general, even with the Covid, especially the tech companies are running wild and it's a great time to be an investor.

You don't like that, fine, everybody knows for the market to do good you need the FAANG.  Even Trump.

You want to focus on some tweet about amazon take it to the tweet thread.
Yeah investing in the stock market is a good idea.

If you want to give the president some tangential credit for the stock market under his watch, wasn’t that your original post, have at it. Obama and Clinton did it better BTW :lol:

Just ask that you apply this same reasoning to his handling of what has turned into the biggest disaster of our lifetime - COVID. He definitely had impact there.

$3000 might look like a real bargain in 2-3 years.  They are going to be the first $2 Trillion dollar company ever.  Going to have to rebalance, after paying a bunch of taxes next weekend, and buy at whatever cost.

Which reminds me - I am pissed at Trump for one thing: What happened to moving the tax deadline to September or maybe even December?  
I wonder if a stock split is ever on the table for them. At 3K it’s already a prohibitive number for your average Joe buying stock.  

Yeah investing in the stock market is a good idea.

If you want to give the president some tangential credit for the stock market under his watch, wasn’t that your original post, have at it. Obama and Clinton did it better BTW :lol:

Just ask that you apply this same reasoning to his handling of what has turned into the biggest disaster of our lifetime - COVID. He definitely had impact there.
You can't read apparently.  

Even though you brought it up in your third sentence you still cannot connect the dots.   :lmao:

I wonder if a stock split is ever on the table for them. At 3K it’s already a prohibitive number for your average Joe buying stock.  
I read several years ago that Bezos isn't interested in splitting Amazon stock any more.  Plus there are plenty of platforms these days where you can buy fractional shares.

I’d like to see more of the SD Governor getting involved in the campaign.   The block of beautiful suburban women helped sweep Trump to the Presidency in 2016. I think Governor Noem will help Father Trump in that demographic again. 

I’d like to see more of the SD Governor getting involved in the campaign.   The block of beautiful suburban women helped sweep Trump to the Presidency in 2016. I think Governor Noem will help Father Trump in that demographic again. 
Republicans lost the suburban vote in the 2018 midterms and I don't see it turning around in 2020. 

Was Trump on the ballot in 2018?  

Beautiful women and especially intelligent beautiful suburban women are drawn to Trump’s charisma and alpha qualities like moths to a flame.  It’s truly a phenomenon to watch.  Like a monarch butterfly migration.   
Oh yea, I did forget about that.  Damn Trump's charisma and alpha qualities!  There is no defense. 

I'll bet threaten to stop funding schools unless they comply with his demands of reopening schools during a pandemic will go over well with suburban women. 

Right, Trump is the one advocating assaulting women.
This is allowed in this forum right?  No mod is going to do anything about this?

Wow....Really something.  If comments were made about Biden's issues with young girls, it would be a month at least.  

ETA....Even with a post as against the rules as this one, I do not hit the report button.   Never have, never will.  

ETA....Even with a post as against the rules as this one, I do not hit the report button.   Never have, never will.  
Thanks, let's be grownups here. 

Btw there's loads of accusations about Biden, there's even a whole thread on it. There's even a link claiming Biden is a pedophile in this thread. It's just dumb that we're obviously grown men and we can't hash this stuff out ourselves. 

Btw there's loads of accusations about Biden, there's even a whole thread on it. There's even a link claiming Biden is a pedophile in this thread. It's just dumb that we're obviously grown men and we can't hash this stuff out ourselves. 
I don't make the rules man.   Talk to the board owner about that.  

Yeah I wouldn’t call the guy a pedophile but he’s damn sure too touchy and handsy.  It’s one thing with old ladies but seriously smelling the hair of teens is pretty weird at best 

This is allowed in this forum right?  No mod is going to do anything about this?

Wow....Really something.  If comments were made about Biden's issues with young girls, it would be a month at least.  

When you do the bolded, you'd better get used to seeing anything in the forum. Mods see a tiny fraction of what is posted. For them to see something over the line, it almost always has to be reported. If you refuse to report anything, stop complaining.

With that said, please don't waste the moderator's time. You know what's over the line (and that was). Don't report everything tiny thing that seems like the slightest microaggression. But if it's legit over the line, use the report button. Or don't. Just don't complain if you won't abide by what we're asking folks to do. 

Yeah I wouldn’t call the guy a pedophile but he’s damn sure too touchy and handsy.  It’s one thing with old ladies but seriously smelling the hair of teens is pretty weird at best 
For sure do not call Biden a pedophile. If you see someone actually call him a pedophile, report it.

If you see someone say it's kind of creepy and awkward how he does some things, that's a fact and do not report that.

If you can't tell the difference calling someone an actual pedophile and doing something awkward in public, find a new board. 

When you do the bolded, you'd better get used to seeing anything in the forum. Mods see a tiny fraction of what is posted. For them to see something over the line, it almost always has to be reported. If you refuse to report anything, stop complaining.

With that said, please don't waste the moderator's time. You know what's over the line (and that was). Don't report everything tiny thing that seems like the slightest microaggression. But if it's legit over the line, use the report button. Or don't. Just don't complain if you won't abide by what we're asking folks to do. 
Im more for a free board where everyone isn't reporting everyone.  But I completely understand your point and will not complain about moderation going forward. You're right.  If I a'm not willing to be part of the solution, I should hush.  

Users who are viewing this thread