Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
knowledge dropper

TRUMP 2020 HQ - The Great Place

4 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Whatever you do, DON'T answer the question that was asked of you.  You should throw up a distraction or a smoke screen instead to avoid answering it.

What question was asked?  You might be confusing me with someone else.

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

This thread needs some good golf caddy talk

"Um, sir, you can't drive on the green..."

16 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Is Gorka the same guy who called Greta Thunberg thunder thighs?

First I’m hearing of this.  I’ve never checked her out.  

4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:shrug:

He’s got a radio show. Sometimes you try to be funny.  Men of his intelligence often lack in social graces or PC mores.  

Sometimes people just have an agenda and are disgusting individuals who will say anything. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Snorkelson said:

Sometimes people just have an agenda and are disgusting individuals who will say anything. 

Some people act creepy toward young girls and objectify them with inappropriate touching and sniffing, run for President, and have supporters.  

I can’t imagine supporting that behavior and drawing the line at “thunder thighs.”

I wish virtue signalists were consistent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Some people act creepy toward young girls and objectify them with inappropriate touching and sniffing, run for President, and have supporters.  

I can’t imagine supporting that behavior and drawing the line at “thunder thighs.”

I wish virtue signalists were consistent. 

hmm

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

Is Gorka the same guy who called Greta Thunberg thunder thighs?

Dr Gorka , he earned it , show respect.

DR GORKA

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

13 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Dr Gorka , he earned it , show respect.

DR GORKA

Lol as if you get a piece of paper that automatically grants respect. Not how it works in my world. Plenty of jerks out there with degrees or money or are good at sports or movies or whatever.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Lol as if you get a piece of paper that automatically grants respect. Not how it works in my world. Plenty of jerks out there with degrees or money or are good at sports or movies or whatever.

You can observe many of them posting in this thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

:coffee:

July 16, 2020
The Fight Against the Corrupt Media

It seems like we are surrounded by crazy people who are trying to destroy the most successful country on the planet. That’s because the media including Twitter is cranking out non-stop negativity about the USA and there’s a reason they are doing this.

When President Obama won twice, the media was happy. That was the outcome the leftist press wanted and enabled. But Mr. Obama could never ignite the economy or show strength aboard. So “hope and change” morphed into “stagnant and suffer,” at least for many voters.

So, in 2016 things REALLY changed. Donald Trump was elected and America became a bad place in the eyes of the powerful corporate media. Therefore, the word went out: no more fooling around! We’ll destroy Trump and many of the things his supporters like.

And that’s what we are seeing now. The question is - will traditional Americans fight against the corrupt media and defeat the forces they support?

This website is taking the lead in that fight. No more gloves, the country is too important. We must stand up.

I hope you’ll take the time to read and listen to our analysis on the site. You will learn much. And knowledge is power. Talk soon.

Posted by Bill O'Reilly

• Laughing 1

Igniting the economy with a massive 

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:coffee:

July 16, 2020
The Fight Against the Corrupt Media

It seems like we are surrounded by crazy people who are trying to destroy the most successful country on the planet. That’s because the media including Twitter is cranking out non-stop negativity about the USA and there’s a reason they are doing this.

When President Obama won twice, the media was happy. That was the outcome the leftist press wanted and enabled. But Mr. Obama could never ignite the economy or show strength aboard. So “hope and change” morphed into “stagnant and suffer,” at least for many voters.

So, in 2016 things REALLY changed. Donald Trump was elected and America became a bad place in the eyes of the powerful corporate media. Therefore, the word went out: no more fooling around! We’ll destroy Trump and many of the things his supporters like.

And that’s what we are seeing now. The question is - will traditional Americans fight against the corrupt media and defeat the forces they support?

This website is taking the lead in that fight. No more gloves, the country is too important. We must stand up.

I hope you’ll take the time to read and listen to our analysis on the site. You will learn much. And knowledge is power. Talk soon.

Posted by Bill O'Reilly

O'Reilly has it wrong. Trump's success in 2016 wasn't about Obama failing to ignite the economy, or a strong USA abroad or criticizing the USA. It was about identity, a very disliked Hillary, job losses in the industrial Midwest and the antiquated quirky electoral college.

When Reilly shows how Trump ignited the economy and made the USA strong abroad, he fails to mention the largest increase in the federal deficit, outside of wartime or a recession, tax cuts that will never pay for themselves, the increased trade deficit with China, and decreased influence of the USA in the world. In addition to xenophobia, history will not be kind to Trump's strategy when he  wasted the first 2 years with both houses of Congress. It comes down to Trump thinking he knows everything and hiring yes-people bad advisors. 

• Like 6
  • Laughing 2

49 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Igniting the economy with a massive 

O'Reilly has it wrong. Trump's success in 2016 wasn't about Obama failing to ignite the economy, or a strong USA abroad or criticizing the USA. It was about identity, a very disliked Hillary, job losses in the industrial Midwest and the antiquated quirky electoral college.

When Reilly shows how Trump ignited the economy and made the USA strong abroad, he fails to mention the largest increase in the federal deficit, outside of wartime or a recession, tax cuts that will never pay for themselves, the increased trade deficit with China, and decreased influence of the USA in the world. In addition to xenophobia, history will not be kind to Trump's strategy when he  wasted the first 2 years with both houses of Congress. It comes down to Trump thinking he knows everything and hiring yes-people bad advisors. 

I see you are a glass is half empty type of person.  

• Like 1

you guys heard of this “rain” thing?

3 minutes ago, joffer said:

you guys heard of this “rain” thing?

What about those light bulbs? Thank god we are able to have a less efficient option!

On 7/15/2020 at 6:13 AM, knowledge dropper said:

He’s got a radio show. Sometimes you try to be funny.  Men of his intelligence often lack in social graces or PC mores.  

Or he knows his audience.

🎯

Posted (edited)

You guys like to watch Kayleigh Mcenany?

Her WH briefings remind me of those old kung-fu movies where a dozen or so "bad guys" bounce around and wait their turn, only to finally step forward and get their bell rung by a round house kick to the side of their head.  :ninja:

Edited by Opie
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

4 hours ago, Opie said:

Her WH briefings remind me of those old kung-fu movies where a dozen or so "bad guys" bounce around and wait their turn, only to finally step forward and get their bell rung by a round house kick to the side of their head.  :ninja:

I like SHS more. She told fewer whoppers and was on occasion remorseful about them.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

I like SHS more. She told fewer whoppers and was on occasion remorseful about them.

The fact that the Left doesn't like her makes me like her even more!

I've heard that you can tell a lot about someone by looking at their enemies.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Opie said:

The fact that the Left doesn't like her makes me like her even more!

I've heard that you can tell a lot about someone by looking at their enemies.

Kayleigh Mcenany is the epitome of hypocrisy when it comes to vote by mail. In Florida, she voted by mail 11 times in the past 10 years, as do millions of Republicans in Florida. The bigger issue is that Trump is already calling the 2020 election the most corrupt in US history, setting up an excuse for his epic failures and likely defeat.

• Like 1

Just now, SoBeDad said:

Kayleigh Mcenany is the epitome of hypocrisy when it comes to vote by mail. In Florida, she voted by mail 11 times in the past 10 years, as do millions of Republicans in Florida. The bigger issue is that Trump is already calling the 2020 election the most corrupt in US history, setting up an excuse for his epic failures and likely defeat.

Simple question:

If you held the multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket....would you feel safer mailing it in or bringing it in yourself?

12 minutes ago, Opie said:

Simple question:

If you held the multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket....would you feel safer mailing it in or bringing it in yourself?

With that much at stake I probably prefer to bring it in, because you can’t claim that by mail. If you could for some reason, I’m pretty confident that it would work out just fine.

Just now, Snorkelson said:

With that much at stake I probably prefer to bring it in, because you can’t claim that by mail. If you could for some reason, I’m pretty confident that it would work out just fine.

Got it.  

Me too.

14 minutes ago, Opie said:

Simple question:

In Florida, it might be better to mail it in. What good is a million dollars if you're on a ventilator?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Opie said:

Got it.  

Me too.

I’m voting by mail. It will be ok. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

In Florida, it might be better to mail it in. What good is a million dollars if you're on a ventilator?

:rolleyes:

Or...in many big cities, you could be robbed and shot on the way in to claim your winnings.....more likely to happen.

Edited by Opie
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

:rolleyes:

Or...in many big cities, you could be robbed and shot on the way in to claim your winnings.....

You’re not scared of covid, but you’re scared of being robbed and the mail. Got it. Weird stance, but you do you.

• Like 5
  • Laughing 1

Just now, Snorkelson said:

You’re not scared of covid, but you’re scared of being robbed and the mail. Got it. Weird stance, but you do you.

Just playing the odds.

40 minutes ago, Opie said:

Got it.  

Me too.

What is happening to your mail in ballot that you are worried about.

Just now, The General said:

What is happening to your mail in ballot that you are worried about.

I don't have a mail in ballot.

Just now, Opie said:

What would you be worried about?

Polls!

Remember when they said Hilary was a shoe in? Their only purpose is to persuade people to vote for Biden!

1 hour ago, Opie said:

Simple question:

You hand deliver your taxes to the IRS also?  I mean you wouldn't want your SS # and person info getting lost or stolen in the mail or thru the internet, right?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Opie said:

She's definitely cuter than the last couple, and actually shows up vs the last one, but would be nice if she upheld her oath to never lie....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, yak651 said:

You hand deliver your taxes to the IRS also?  I mean you wouldn't want your SS # and person info getting lost or stolen in the mail or thru the internet, right?

When I mailed (used to) mail in my tax returns, I could check and verify that my returns were received and accepted.

Can I do the same with a mail in ballot?

If no...why not?

Edited by Opie

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, yak651 said:

She's definitely cuter than the last couple, and actually shows up vs the last one, but would be nice if she upheld her oath to never lie....

care to list a few?

or...is that just you regurgitating the MSM?

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 1

55 minutes ago, Opie said:

Just playing the odds.

I don't think you know how math works. There are 3300 robberies on average a day in the US. Florida is averaging around 10k of Covid a day right now. How is it more likely you will be robbed then get Covid?

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Opie said:

I scanned your list and saw lots of in-person voter issues. Yes in a nation of hundreds of millions there will be issues. 1,100 issues out of how many hundreds of millions of votes seems pretty impressive actually. 

If you have mail-in. You get to vote when you want, drop in the mail, track that it has been received.

Why do you want to limit people to waiting in lines, across town, on a Tuesday afternoon, only to have issues there as well.

Really bizarre.

It’s almost like you don’t want everyone to be able to vote. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

26 minutes ago, Opie said:

Probably pretty convenient for you to vote in person, huh? Probably don't have to wait in line for hours?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Opie said:

When I mailed (used to) mail in my tax returns, I could check and verify that my returns were received and accepted.

Can I do the same with a mail in ballot?

If no...why not?

You can in my state. Why isn’t this a thing everywhere? It seems people are against it.

I wonder why

He said it out loud :lol: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Opie said:

The IRS was brought up.

How is it that the IRS can verify that your return has been received and accepted and my County Clerk cannot do the same?

Why cant the County Clerk verify to you that your ballot has been received and your vote counted?

We put a man on the moon....we can't do this?

A good article on this

17 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

I don't think you know how math works. There are 3300 robberies on average a day in the US. Florida is averaging around 10k of Covid a day right now. How is it more likely you will be robbed then get Covid?

Chinese virus has over a 99% survival rate, so at most 33 people have a chance of a fatal form of Chinese Virus in Florida?  

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Chinese virus has over a 99% survival rate, so at most 33 people have a chance of a fatal form of Chinese Virus in Florida?  

What was the point being made here?

• Thinking 1