What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Liam Neeson's signature role? (1 Viewer)

Signature Role

• Martin - Satisfaction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter Swan - The Dead Pool

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Darkman - Darkman

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Oskar Schindler - Schindler's List

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Rob Roy - Rob Roy

• Michael Collins - Michael Collins

• Qui-Gon Jinn - Phantom Menace

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 'Priest' Vallon - Gangs of New York

• Daniel - Love Actually

• Ducard - Batman Begans

• Bryan Mills - Taken 1/2/3

Votes: 77 57.9%
  • Hannibal - The A-Team

• Bad Cop / Good Cop - The Lego Movie

• Other

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

badmojo1006

Footballguy
Before Taken, I would have said Schindler's List or Phantom Menace or Batman Begins.

But he has now become the  man with "a very particular set of skills,".

Probably will be a runaway, but he has some great roles

Zow said:
He pretty much made the greatest threat/promise in movie history in Taken so it's gotta be that. 
Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.

Another vote for Taken despite having never seen it. The ad blitz for the first movie and the transformation of ‘particular set of skills’ speech into a meme makes Taken my first association with Liam Neeson. 

Another vote for Taken despite having never seen it. The ad blitz for the first movie and the transformation of ‘particular set of skills’ speech into a meme makes Taken my first association with Liam Neeson. 
Bryan Mills: I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Bryan Mills: I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
So damn good.  

It should be Taken in a landslide, and I have only seen the first one.
But, my favorites are Rob Roy, and I really like his Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.

Users who are viewing this thread