What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What FBG Theme do you use? A poll (1 Viewer)

Which theme do you use to view FBGs

• Total voters
Chalk me up to old fart -- didn't know this was even a thing, so thanks for the heads up and subsequent explanations on how to change themes.

Trying out dark theme, gonna take a bit to get used to. Will report back if I rage quit and revert or convert for life.

Use dark theme for almost everything now. Love that Facebook is now dark. The only hold out for me is Gmail. It's too bright black and white needs to have more dark gray and a lighter shade of white for the text.

As mentioned earlier in the thread the best part is the thicker line bookmarking the last post you read in a thread.

I'm trying it out but, TBH, I am finding it extremely difficult to tell if a thread has new posts or not. I can tell on ones I have posted in, the ones with the star. But for threads I have not posted in, it all  looks exactly the same to me.

the what now?
You can click on the star or circle to the side of a topic title and the site takes you to your first unread post in the thread. Right above that post is a line marking the old from the new. On the lighter mode the line is thin and hard to see because it blends in, on dark mode it is thicker and purple it really stands out. It helps if you click on the last page number instead of the circle or star on threads you're trying to keep up with every post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can click on the star or circle to the side of a topic title and the site takes you to your first unread post in the thread. Right above that post is a line marking the old from the new. On the lighter mode the line is thin and hard to see because it blends in, on dark mode it is thicker and purple it really stands out. It helps if you click on the last page number instead of the circle or star on threads you're trying to keep up with every post.
Wellllll doggy.

I did not know you could click on the star and hyperspace to the first unread post.  That's helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread