What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers Thread (1 Viewer)

See if you can find what the historical avg is for FG's from 45 yards and in.

Something is very different these last few years.
From the same source: "Even more remarkable is that kicks are being attempted from farther away now, too. In 1960, the average kick was from 30.9 yards away; the average successful kick was from 26.2 yards out, while the average miss was from 36.0 yards away. Well, in 2016, the average kick was from 37.7 yards away; the average successful kick was from 36.2 yards out — farther than the average miss in 1960! — while the average miss was from 46.2 yards away."

Chiefs with a huge luxury...can lose a premier deep threat in HIill and not change their gameplan one bit thanks to Hardman

Normally I would be upset about the field but as a Raider fan who wants the Chiefs to lose, I think this field is an advantage for the Chargers so I will not say anything negative about it. 

field is fine...NOBODY should be able to reverse from a dead sprint on any natural grass surface...we just dont see many of them anymore.

More guys will slip on this but odds of bad ankle/knee injuries are lower too

field is fine...NOBODY should be able to reverse from a dead sprint on any natural grass surface...we just dont see many of them anymore.

More guys will slip on this but odds of bad ankle/knee injuries are lower too
We sure? Seems like it would be the opposite

We sure? Seems like it would be the opposite
historically I believe thats true....suface gives when hit from side and legs slide out instead of feet statying planted while knee gives. also softer surface means slightly less concussions I would think

a KC defensive score woulda been nice there

Nevermind then. You are likely less Bourgie than the podcaster I am referring to who also finds it necessary to use foreign words for the most mundane substance that no one else wants.

You're on a really weird tangent right now. Calling garbage "basura" is not an indication of anything or out of the ordinary at all, I hear it and things like it all the time and have for years.

You're on a really weird tangent right now. Calling garbage "basura" is not an indication of anything or out of the ordinary at all, I hear it and things like it all the time and have for years.
It's really an inside thing and I took no exception. It does sound a little odd if people never heard of it before.

I hate Andy Reid, and will never own another Reid rb
I feel ya.  Dealt with that nonsense for years back in the day.  I was really surprised how many peoplemreally didn't talk about that at all going into this year.  Maybe it's because he has tortured me so much over the years but I was not high on the chiefs backfield. 

Users who are viewing this thread