What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Bears - TNF - Week 14 - FF Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Can anyone explain WTF Aikman's babbling about on Cooper on that 3rd down play? Cooper wasn't open whatsoever.

I don't watch much football anymore but is his analysis always this terrible?

Can anyone explain WTF Aikman's babbling about on Cooper on that 3rd down play? Cooper wasn't open whatsoever.

I don't watch much football anymore but is his analysis always this terrible?
It's pretty atricious these days.

In the immortal words used by some angry and musically transgressed-upon Glaswegian, watching his favorite band Mogwai, while the crowd and music got really quiet and pretty.

YA USED TO BE BETTAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been around a long time.  Dallas fan since I was 9 or 10.  The last SB was when I was in grad school.

This is the most embarrassing Cowboys game I've ever seen, in part because it's just an absolute joke relative to the team's talent on both sides of the ball.  Garrett has to be fired tomorrow, no later.

Another thing - the Cowboys need to change their defensive scheme so that when their WLB gets hurt, the entire defense doesn't just automatically collapse.  For years this would happen at the time of Lee's annual injury.  Now, after losing LVE, the defense might as well not even be taking the field.  Making Trubisky - Trubisky!!!!!!!!!! - look like a Hall of Famer. 

I'm fine with former players and other people lamenting a loss or a broader fall of their favorite team, but Troy Aikman is just a little too much tonight. He might cry or explode at any moment, depending.

He just ripped the OC and the DC saying they had no business being interim. Moore, I can see because he's so new. But it's still an unwarranted shot. 

I love Aikman's subtle trolling of Jerry.

"There isn't a single person on this staff worthy of being named interim coach"

This is Step 1 for the 3-9 Washington Redskins to make the playoffs. Dallas will of course have to lose the rest of their games but it looks like they're cashing it in already. No reason they can't continue to lose to Philly, Rams and then a showdown with the Skins. 

-Dallas will now be a 72% chance to Win their division after they lose tonight to the Chicago Bears. 

-In contrast the Chicago Bears are a 3% chance to make the playoffs entering tonight's game, it won't change that much. 

Nice. Cowboys getting embarrassed and destroyed on national TV again, and they already covered my over Gallup yards receiving and Jarwin yds receiving. Well done Dallas!!

Troy: "Mike, I'm glad they did away with the blind side block"

Troy on the blind side block on Austin "I didn't see anything there"

:lmao:  Troy's analysis is the only reason I'm still watching. Guy sounds punch drunk

This is Step 1 for the 3-9 Washington Redskins to make the playoffs. Dallas will of course have to lose the rest of their games but it looks like they're cashing it in already. No reason they can't continue to lose to Philly, Rams and then a showdown with the Skins. 

-Dallas will now be a 72% chance to Win their division after they lose tonight to the Chicago Bears. 

-In contrast the Chicago Bears are a 3% chance to make the playoffs entering tonight's game, it won't change that much. 
I propose a rule change.

If a team wins a division with a losing record, a 3rd wildcard team takes their spot in the playoffs.

I can't believe we will be forced to watch one of these NFC east teams get destroyed week 1 playoffs.

I've been around a long time.  Dallas fan since I was 9 or 10.  The last SB was when I was in grad school.

This is the most embarrassing Cowboys game I've ever seen, in part because it's just an absolute joke relative to the team's talent on both sides of the ball.  Garrett has to be fired tomorrow, no later.

Another thing - the Cowboys need to change their defensive scheme so that when their WLB gets hurt, the entire defense doesn't just automatically collapse.  For years this would happen at the time of Lee's annual injury.  Now, after losing LVE, the defense might as well not even be taking the field.  Making Trubisky - Trubisky!!!!!!!!!! - look like a Hall of Famer. 
The Jets blowing them out was much worse.....I mean wow....that was bad.

The Jets blowing them out was much worse.....I mean wow....that was bad.
Yeah, you're right.  I actually couldn't watch that one live and destroyed all DVR record of it after I heard about the result, so I didn't see it and thus didn't have it in mind.   On edit, not a blowout tho. 

Yeah, you're right.  I actually couldn't watch that one live and destroyed all DVR record of it after I heard about the result, so I didn't see it and thus didn't have it in mind.   On edit, not a blowout tho. 
Yeah your right. It was 21-6 at the half though.....they got their clocked cleaned in the first half and made it more of a game in the second half.....but they were pure crap in that game. Losing to that two bit side show for a team. 

Please mute Troy's mic or give the rest of the night off. 

Guy is repeating himself over and over. 

why do they keep focusing on the Dallas offense. I think the questioning should come a bit on the vaunted defense giving up 31 points to Trubisky

No you are right.  Conflated the raiders with cowboys added with some DIPA's my bad
Ah, they all blur, don't they? I genuinely thought I might have it wrong, but I remember watching the second half of the second half. 

Users who are viewing this thread