What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (1 Viewer)

I think this has the potential to be our last referendum against the ruling class
Okay, this is polluted already enough.

The last election was supposed to be our referndum against the ruling class. RNC got curbstomped trying to hold onto their wizened, fossilized self. DNC held on with its bicuspids. All italics belong in the political forum from this post.

And Tracy Flick wants us to know that the littering. Must. Stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of football left but you would have liked to see what happened if they had jut taken the points and gone from there. 

14-9 and instead it's 21-6.

It's shocking to see a 6 Seed do this after having to exhaust themselves in Foxsboro last week, they could have easily folded today and nobody would have cared or thought much of it, this is shocking right now. 

And I'm still thinking any minute the real Ravens will show up but I've been saying that for 2.5 almost 3 Quarters now...

They showed tape of Mariota running Lamar plays in practice and never release that stuff. Ravens were all over him, perfect setup 

Henry is freakishly fast for his size. Also, it’s insane that it took as long as it took before he was made a clear lead back.
DeMarco Murray wasn't exactly a small roadblock. He had 1600 total yards and 12 TD's , during Henry's rookie year.

No idea how Lewis held him off for over half a year though.

Tomorrow’s game for right to host AFC Championship 
You're not going to reverse jinx this. Go down with the ship, Paco.   

eta* okay, man. Now you can catch the flotilla. Apologies for the hold up. 

This Raven team is a Far Cry from what we saw in the regular season. 
Football is a game of attrition. Everyone gets hot & cold. Momentum waxes & wanes. Ravens missing a week really seems to have sapped their energy/timing. 

didn’t seem to effect the Niners, but the Ravens sure look beat. 

and now a turnover. This is getting ugly in a hurry. 

Tell me KC isn't lucking out. First MIA beats NE to get them the bye and now maybe this upset. 
Brady throws an interception and the Kansas City Chiefs are going to the Super...wait there's a flag, who was lined up in the neutral zone?

Vrabel was average with the Pats. 75? 76 by PFF. I can't stand when they call him a great player

Users who are viewing this thread