What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is anyone actually giving the XFL a chance to redeem itself? (4 Viewers)

the Vipe aren't playing very inspired ball, amirite?

:popcorn:

ETA: BINGOBANGO ON THAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glanville's face is a straight up ####in' Halloween mask.

"right down Broadway!!" on the fg call ... get it? 'cuz they're NY?

'cept they play in Jersey, so it should be "straight down Moonachie Ave!!!"

Glanville's face is a straight up ####in' Halloween mask.

"right down Broadway!!" on the fg call ... get it? 'cuz they're NY?

'cept they play in Jersey, so it should be "straight down Moonachie Ave!!!"
I was just about to mention Jersey finally has a team they can root for.

what a difference a week makes ... Bloomersberg shells out millions for last week's ad during the SB -  prolly bought a (sensible sized) coke for Ollie Luck to cover today's. 

Watching Aaron Murray makes me wonder which XFL team Jake Fromm will be leading in a few years (if the McMahon money doesn’t run out). 

I didn’t think the Vipers would make me feel anything but seeing Aaron Murray under center instead of Q is enraging me 

what a difference a week makes ... Bloomersberg shells out millions for last week's ad during the SB -  prolly bought a (sensible sized) coke for Ollie Luck to cover today's. 
I can't imagine being 77 and having enough money to buy every ad on tv till the next election.

Alright, I'm feeling good here...going to take a swing on St. Louis Battlehawks +315. 1 unit.  This is just a moonshot play after a solid betting weekend in the XFL.  Hey, we were due....

Odd observation:  The head referees so far in the XFL were assigned the same numbers as the head refs did in the AAF last year

Snoopy said:
Odd observation:  The head referees so far in the XFL were assigned the same numbers as the head refs did in the AAF last year
I bet the XFL bought the AAF ref shirts at a discount.

NewlyRetired said:
DC drew 17,163 fans to Audi Field (this is DC United's home, they averaged 18,844 last season in this stadium)

Houston drew 17,815 to TDECU Stadium. (This is the University of Houston's home, they averaged 25,518 in this stadium)
17,634 in Metlife stadium for the game today.

Amazing consistency in the attendance in the first 3 games across 3 cities in three vastly different capacity stadiums.

Sitting at a bar in small town Wisconsin. The game is not on here. College BB, drag racing, and 60 Minutes.   :(

NewlyRetired said:
DC drew 17,163 fans to Audi Field (this is DC United's home, they averaged 18,844 last season in this stadium)

Houston drew 17,815 to TDECU Stadium. (This is the University of Houston's home, they averaged 25,518 in this stadium)
17,634 in Metlife stadium for the game today.

Amazing consistency in the attendance in the first 3 games across 3 cities in three vastly different capacity stadiums.
I bet their PR guy has a side job handling the coronavirus stats for the Chinese government.

I lied and watched it and I enjoyed it.  Truth be told my son (15) reminded me and we both enjoyed it, we're rooting for 12 gauge (Cardale Jones)!

Capella said:
Greg Olsen is very good at this. He going to keep playing? Could see him in the MNF booth. 
That was Olsen?   I was in and out but thought the commentary was good.  Actually did not mind watching the football either.  Kind of liked the kickoffs.

That was Olsen?   I was in and out but thought the commentary was good.  Actually did not mind watching the football either.  Kind of liked the kickoffs.
Yes. He’s definitely getting reps for a bigger job one day. Enjoyed him shredding Trestman or whatever his name his.  

Users who are viewing this thread