What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

As a Unicorn owner in several dynasty leagues, I'd welcome a QB right now :)  
Fitz is way better for the Unicorn than one might think. He makes at least two guys incredibly fantasy relevant every year because he's not afraid to throw it up and let them go get it.

Disagree, but largely because I think you can get Trevor. Maybe in the supplemental.  

I don't fault the pick at all. But if I were to bet on one player being a HOFer in this draft, it's Chase.
See OL Joe Thomas. Sure loads of pro bowls but nothing in the win column. That would be DL Chase with the Bengals.

Trey: They have plenty of capital with three picks in the first round.
Irvin (mouths surprisedly): Three?

Switching back to ESPN.  ABC is all about the "personal story" and not really talking football.  I'll deal with Booger and Irvin.

I don’t get when the talking heads announce “They got their franchise QB.” That moniker is EARNED imo. Just because you’re the new guy, heir apparent or rookie QB, does not make you a Franchise QB. 

Users who are viewing this thread