What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History (1 Viewer)

I can't believe Tucker's documents were stolen. What are the odds? I was sure they were going to break this whole thing wide open.
That’s funny.  The other day Dobbs - or maybe it was Jarrett - WiFi went out when working on a story.  They blamed it on Biden.......only on fox

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t watch it but see on Twitter his big reveal tonight was foiled by the USPS loosing his documents proving how corrupt Biden is 🤣🤣
Not the USPS. An unnamed major freight carrier we’ve all heard of, so presumably UPS or FedEx or MAGA Parcels.

Not the USPS. An unnamed major freight carrier we’ve all heard of, so presumably UPS or FedEx or MAGA Parcels.
How do people buy this as legitimate? All of that evidence just up and vanished like Covid was supposed to do back in March, apparently, and my bet is that the viewers bought every word of it.

I was wondering why  a picture of Hillary walking around L.A. with dark brown shorts and a button up brown shirt was popping up on the line.  

Desperation at its finest.

I'd like to say this is the most transparent drumming up of "controversy" as well as the lamest effort to create a "news" cycle we've seen yet.

But it has so much competition from the endless spout of nonsense we continue to see, and will continue to see for the next month plus.

Link

In a short Tucker Carlson Tonightsegment, the Fox News host told a personal story about how he had received "real, authentic and damning" Hunter Biden documents, before suspiciously losing it in the mail.

"On Monday of this week we received from a source—a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family," Carlson said. "At the time when we received them, my executive producer Justin Welles and I were in Los Angeles preparing to interview Tony Bobulinski about the Bidens' business dealings in China, Ukraine and other countries. So we texted a producer in New York and we asked him to send the documents to us."

How does he know what the documents entailed and how does he know they are authentic if he never received them? Perhaps someone opened the mail and called him and said “you gotta see this,” that seems plausible. In which case why would you say “mail them to me” rather than scan them and email, take a picture and text it to him, or any number of other modern ways to transfer information? So stupid.

Link

In a short Tucker Carlson Tonightsegment, the Fox News host told a personal story about how he had received "real, authentic and damning" Hunter Biden documents, before suspiciously losing it in the mail.

"On Monday of this week we received from a source—a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family," Carlson said. "At the time when we received them, my executive producer Justin Welles and I were in Los Angeles preparing to interview Tony Bobulinski about the Bidens' business dealings in China, Ukraine and other countries. So we texted a producer in New York and we asked him to send the documents to us."

How does he know what the documents entailed and how does he know they are authentic if he never received them? Perhaps someone opened the mail and called him and said “you gotta see this,” that seems plausible. In which case why would you say “mail them to me” rather than scan them and email, take a picture and text it to him, or any number of other modern ways to transfer information? So stupid.
Give it up Snorkelson: between this guy, the blind computer tech and Rudy the evidence they have on the Biden's is iron-clad.

Give it up Snorkelson: between this guy, the blind computer tech and Rudy the evidence they have on the Biden's is iron-clad.
I just can’t comprehend how people work. Tucker Carlson is basically saying the deep state intercepted his mail and took the documents, right? He doesn’t say that explicitly, but his parcel was found opened and empty and it had Biden dirt so infer what you will. That’s so ridiculous to believe, but people believe it. I mean, prove it wrong!

Link

Yuge!!! Isn't that what KD and WildBill were saying??

Just read this was the only copy? They blaming Biden for this?
I've seen this repeated several times, but I don't think Carlson himself stated it was the only copy.  If that's the actual claim, that they didn't make any copies and the only copy they had has disappeared, this story goes from funny to pitiful.

Carlson isn't a journalist, so why should we expect that he will behave like one?  He is just a guy making stuff up and talking trash on the TV. 
Agreed but many people believe if it's on a news station its real news, and at the same time falling for the "fake news" line

UPS Finds Mystery Tucker Carlson Package

A spokesman for UPS told The Daily Beast on Thursday that they had located a mysterious packaged that Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested had been deliberately misplaced or intercepted because it contained “damning” materials on the Biden family. “After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” the spokesman said. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

Carlson suggested on Wednesday that he’d been the victim of a nefarious plot because the package he’d arranged to be sent to him had gone missing while being shipped. Carlson claimed on his show that a Fox staffer had shipped the documents to him in California. While Carlson never explicitly said the documents were stolen by some deep-state surveillance network, he implied as much, saying the documents had disappeared from the mailing company’s network and couldn’t be found even after an exhaustive search.

In any case it sounds like he's gong to get his package back so I guess we'll have the clear evidence of Joe Biden's corruption soon.

I just can’t comprehend how people work. Tucker Carlson is basically saying the deep state intercepted his mail and took the documents, right? He doesn’t say that explicitly, but his parcel was found opened and empty and it had Biden dirt so infer what you will. That’s so ridiculous to believe, but people believe it. I mean, prove it wrong!
The packaging had traces of cocaine on it and smelled like Old Man.  They figure it was Hunter and Joe.

Doesn’t let him off the hook for promoting crap as fact
Meh.  I don’t see you taking issue with Maddow doing the same damn thing day in day out.  He’s a commentator.  He has an opinion-one which you probably disagree with.  But he’s free to speak it.  Don’t watch if you don’t like what he’s saying.  

Meh.  I don’t see you taking issue with Maddow doing the same damn thing day in day out.  He’s a commentator.  He has an opinion-one which you probably disagree with.  But he’s free to speak it.  Don’t watch if you don’t like what he’s saying.  
Maddow and Carlson should be on Opinion channels and not News stations.  It's disingenuous of fans of either to suggest that people don't look at them as reporting news/facts.

Maddow and Carlson should be on Opinion channels and not News stations.  It's disingenuous of fans of either to suggest that people don't look at them as reporting news/facts.
Okay I don’t disagree.  But tucker often says, on his show, that he is not a journalist nor a reporter.  He says he’s an entertainer.  He lays it out.  Does maddow do the same?

Okay I don’t disagree.  But tucker often says, on his show, that he is not a journalist nor a reporter.  He says he’s an entertainer.  He lays it out.  Does maddow do the same?
Zero clue - don't watch her and don't really care if she does or doesn't.  I'm just stating how it should be.  I know from first hand experience with elderly parents who watch that garbage on Fox News and believe all of it when a not insignificant amount of the prime time shows are not news but half-truths, lies and partisan BS.  And I assume MSNBC is probably the same.

Zero clue - don't watch her and don't really care if she does or doesn't.  I'm just stating how it should be.  I know from first hand experience with elderly parents who watch that garbage on Fox News and believe all of it when a not insignificant amount of the prime time shows are not news but half-truths, lies and partisan BS.  And I assume MSNBC is probably the same.
Ok.  

Thing is I don’t even think it’s his opinion.  I think he presents a view point that he doesn’t believe both hopes others are gullible enough to believe.  Keeps him on the right side of republican money - same for hannity and ingrahsm.

they are smart people - too smart to believe the narrative coming out their mouths.

No, Maddow is considered a news commentator and a journalist, and she won a Emmy in 2017:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

2017 Emmy Award in the Outstanding News Discussion & Analysis category for The Rachel Maddow Show story "An American Disaster: The Crisis in Flint".[76]

So they’ve got this wildly popular show and you spend the days leading up to election on this mess? You’re not going to make Biden as unpopular as Hillary, it’s not happening. The only people that care about Hunter Biden already are voting for Trump. Do they think there’s people out there who are undecided and waiting to see what Tucker’s got?

Maybe they just decided to give up and lean into 4 years of bashing Democrats rather than continuing to defend Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread