What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (5 Viewers)

Napoli playing a high line and pushing forward -- wide open game.  Interesting strategy.

Keita down and coming off with what looks to be a substantial injury.

Barcelona defense is dreadful this year.  Not going to win trophies without Pique getting it together or getting benched.  Ter Stegen has looked like the MOTM every game

Last edited by a moderator:
Barcelona defense is dreadful this year.  Not going to win trophies without Pique getting it together or getting benched.  Ter Stegen has looked like the MOTM every game
:goodposting:  Pique has never been fleet of foot, but he's become positively glacial over the last 12 months or so.  He looked so washed up on that chance Spurs had late in the match that Lenglet came across and deflected wide.  The guy is a club legend, but every time he's out there, I wonder what the over/under on breakaways conceded will be.  He needs to be playing less.

That said, I'll take the three points. 

https://twitter.com/tsf_podcast/status/1047590631521091584 

Interesting start to CL play thus far. I didn't think Napoli would be top of their group after 2, but I think it's great.

The Atlético / BvB fight for the top should be excellent as well. No one winning their group will want to play either of those 2.

Real will turn things around. They always do. Spurs really should have added depth in the off-season...  CL games take their toll and can disrupt league play.

What is crazy is that Spurs have been pretty dreadful this season, and yet, with 18 points, this is their best start ever to the PL.

The good news with United sucking I’m watching much less live and instead getting out running and hiking on Saturday mornings.  Thanks Jose!!

Users who are viewing this thread