What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (4 Viewers)

Chelsea fans give mata a standing o as he's subbed out. 

He's been the catalyst...never understood why he hasn't played more regularly. That looked like United's optimum lineup, imo.

Wow.  Did not see this coming...kudos to Martial & Man U for sticking & staying...regardless of final outcome, a hell of a performance from Man U, especially after going down a goal on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Levante getting a win at the Bernabéu is likely a season highlight for them, although they have an outside shot at a Europa League place.

Btw, Alavés is top of the table right now...
If you had asked 1000 Americans to name 5 teams in La Liga before the season - I bet Alavés would have gotten 0 votes

Now, maybe a handful...

Feels like a loss, but man that's is what you want to see from a Manchester United team.  Actually played with some guts.

Liverpool with Firmino, Wijnaldum, TA-A and Fabinho on the bench today.  The last has got to wonder what he needs to do to get a game.

Sturridge, Shaq, Lallana and Lovren starting.  Guess you have to rotate sometime.

A couple of early comments:  No way Huddersfield can play at this pace for 45 minutes, let alone a full match; and, Lallana looks like he has not played in a year....

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I flew to San Jose to watch Argentina play Chile in the Copa because I wanted to make sure I saw Messi in a real match at some point in my life and then he got hurt and didn't play in the game and then now I leave for Barcelona on Monday to go to the Champions League game and El Clasico the same week and how excited I am to watch Messi live finally and twice too and also a champions league plus because too a clasico and wow how cool but and now he his broken arm and doesn't play? :kicksrock:

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I flew to San Jose to watch Argentina play Chile in the Copa because I wanted to make sure I saw Messi in a real match at some point in my life and then he got hurt and didn't play in the game and then now I leave for Barcelona on Monday to go to the Champions League game and El Clasico the same week and how excited I am to watch Messi live finally and twice too and also a champions league plus because too a clasico and wow how cool but and now he his broken arm and doesn't play? :kicksrock:
That's so sebowski

Eta...sucks, gb. You still get to see Barca...but yeah- sucks.

Missed the match but nice to see the Newcastle boys beat Man#### United 2-0. Yedlin with a goal too.

Corey Burke just with a sweet goal from distance to put Union up 1-0 vs Minn. Good way to start Philly vs Minny Weekend
How about a little avatar wager over todays derby where good triumphs over evil

At least you didn't get an appendicitis and roll around on the ground at Camp No only to spend a week in the hospital instead of seeing your team play.

Too soon?

Over under on the Milan Derby of Red Cards? Someone always seems to get an early shower in this match or some sort of controversy 

Users who are viewing this thread