What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (11 Viewers)

Berbatov is an all-time favorite.

Loved watching that guy play.

He’s top-10 all-time United player that I loved watching and that was with limited playing time for them. Just remarkable skill for a dude that looked like Count Dracula.
Dimitar Berbatov All 56 Goals For Manchester United I 2008-2012

I wish they showed the full attack for the one at the 3:13 mark. They show Nani passing it to him just inside the box. What you don't see is the combination play between Berba, Evra in their own half, the cross ball to Nani and the full field run from Berba to get there.

:rant:Arsenal spursing up the title race.

City in position for 3 titles in a row and a treble, both having been done previously only by United.

That’s pretty much it for Southampton. Two of Leicester/Everton/Forest/Leeds will join them but I can’t see three of those making way for the Saints.

Bayern down 3-1 to Mainz. Dortmund can leapfrog them assuming that result holds for 10 minutes or so and Dortmund takes care of business.

Ipswich up 1-0 and currently top of the table. Need to keep the win and for Plymouth Argyle to stay in draw or lose, but those guys have been snatching victories from the jaws of defeat all season.

I bought the subscription to watch Wrexham in a couple hours. They win, they’re in.

Plymouth take the lead because of course they do. Ipswich in second (top two get automatic promotion to the Championship) and now Sheffield Wednesday are behind! If that holds, Ipswich are 4 points better with a game in hand and only 3 more to play.

Wednesday pull even, naturally. Still, Ipswich basically need to win 2/3 to get the automatic promotion assuming they don’t blow this and they don’t look like they will. McKenna has these guys prepared.

Well, there's your top-4 done and dusted. Newcastle and United 6 points clear of Tottenham, with two games and a game in hand, 8/7/6 games to play.

I’M HAVING FUN
Yeah, enjoy that stuff McB. Few and far between.

Liverpool put three past City in a very short timespan a few years ago and I nearly raptured. If rapturing is like hyperventilating.

I can’t stop watching Tottenham fans reaction live streams. The only disappointing part is literally none of them were optimistic going in.
Link? Might need to froward some to Sinn... :pokey:

It’s a montage! https://youtu.be/3vegzczR3I0

I’M HAVING FUN
Yeah, enjoy that stuff McB. Few and far between.

Liverpool put three past City in a very short timespan a few years ago and I nearly raptured. If rapturing is like hyperventilating.

I can’t stop watching Tottenham fans reaction live streams. The only disappointing part is literally none of them were optimistic going in.
As I age, my favourite part of sports is watching disappointed fans.
I’m a terrible human being.

That United back four is, for want of a better word, interesting
Best option. If Maguire is in there they lose 3-0. So glad he was suspended for the game. Also shows why this should be the pairing until Varane is back
Lindelof and Shaw were solid. AWB had a great day.
Well, there's your top-4 done and dusted. Newcastle and United 6 points clear of Tottenham, with two games and a game in hand, 8/7/6 games to play.
Tottenham v United on Thursday. Several twists to go....

Users who are viewing this thread