What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 Steal of the Draft (1 Viewer)

Keys Myaths

Pokerguy
The topic says it all. Who will be the steal of the draft in 2006, and most importantly, why? For purposes of this thread, I'm defining a steal as someone who will finish at least three rounds *ahead* of their draft spot.

I'll edit this first post as we go...in order of most nominations plus supporting posters.

The summary of all those nominated below, with nominating and supporting posters in parentheses:

1. Drew Carter, WR, Carolina (RoarinSonoran, Keys Myaths, jeff_eaglz, -OZ-): Could be the #2 in Carolina...and we all know how good #1s are in Carolina. Now, watch the little Steve Smith get injured again. A risk, but high, high reward late in the draft.

2. Ben Troupe, TE, Tennessee (Mister CIA, Bloom, -OZ-, On The Rocks): "Speaking of TEs and guys named Ben ... both of them."

3. Ben Watson, TE, NE (Mister CIA, Keys Myaths, Bloom): "Speaking of TEs and guys named Ben ... both of them."

4. Darrell Jackson (cstu, Mad Sweeney, -OZ-): "He will slide out of the top 20 because of his injury. He will stay healthy and get 10+ TD's."

5. Rod Smith, WR, Denver (iSnitch, Marc Levin, msommer): "Will finish borderline top twenty yet again-while being drafted much later. Every year critics say "This is the year his age will catch up with him!" And every year they've been wrong."

6. Byron Leftwich, QB, Jacksonville (cstu, Finatic): "Showed signs of breaking out this year, but his broken ankle will keep his value down next year. Solid receiving core with the ageless Jimmy Smith and young guys Jones, Wilford and Williams."

7. Mewelde Moore, RB, Minnesota (Finatic, Rounders): "New HC Childress will actually allow him to play more than Mike Tice ever did.He will flourish in the WCO and become the Midwest version of Brian Westbrook"

8. David Givens, WR, New England (wannabee, Bloom): "I see his ppg average is higher than most would think. Health is his only issue. But, he will probably sign elsewhere as a free agent. But, because of his health issues, he will be undervalued."

9. Heath Miller, TE, Pittsburgh (Steel Dillo, Bloom): "Heath Miller will be a top 3 TE if Ben stays healthy."

10. Ernest Wilford, WR, Jacksonville (Patoons, rockbottom895): "Took over the #2 spot halfway through the season and just started coming on nicely. Had great chemistry will Lefty before he broke his ankle. Still finished around top 30 with 700/ 7 TDs. Great size and great red zone target ability has sleeper written all over him. Could be a stereotypical "3rd year breakout". I'm seeing somewhere like 1200/8."

11. Michael Clayton, WR, Tampa Bay (Bears_Man2, -OZ-): I don't see how you can look go from looking like an All-Pro as a rookie and looking like a man amongst boys to a nobody in one year. He's admitted he was out of shape after knee surgery and probably helped contribute to his other nagging injuries along the way. I don't really like hearing him making excuses that he's out of shape at 23 years old, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & hope his injuries were more serious than we were led to believe. Looking for a return to 1000 yard form in his 3rd year.

12. Donald Driver, WR, GB (Marc Levin, msommer): "For the 4th year in a row."

13. Alex Smith, TE, Tampa Bay (Floyd the Barber, msommer): "Had a highly productive rookie year, came on down the stretch and developed a nice chemistry with Chris Simms - amazing for a rookie when you consider the complexity of Jon Gruden's offense. A full off-season as the starters and getting all of Gruden's attentions will no doubt elevate both.:

14. Ahman Green, RB, Green Bay (-OZ-, msommer): "His days of being a top 10 RB are probably over, but he'll start somewhere and is currently being treated as a complete has-been."

15. Onterrio Smith, RB, Minnesota (Bledsoe to Moulds, Knowledge Reigns Supreme): "The eternal steal of the draft." Will he be forgotten in a lot of formats?

16. Zach Hilton, TE, NO (jeff_eaglz, David Yudkin, wannabee): "He has solid hands and is a HUGE target at 6'8". If used correctly he could be a Top 10 TE next season, ESPECIALLY if a WCO HC comes in to NO next year. The dropoff of Joe Horn would tend to lend itself to support this theory that the TE could be the #2 option next season - if Stallworth is ready for the #1 role for the 2006 campaign."

17. Kevin Jones, RB, Detroit (zamboni, LHUCKS): "Things could have hardly been much worse on the offensive side of the ball this past year, so there is plenty of room for improvement with better QB play and perhaps FINALLY the emergence of their highly drafted WRs (excluding Rogers, who is probably gone)."

18. Andre Johnson, WR, Houston (softball, Workhorse): "He came on like a hurricane to end things. But FF'rs have long memories for getting burned bad. And he burned alot of people. I say he goes in late 4th early 5th and is worth a number 2."

19. Willie Parker, RB, Pittsburgh (SaosiN, iSnitch): "TD's with screens.. and he will have to punch it in if the bus retires unless we draft LenDale White if he is avaliable."

20. Jamal Lewis, RB, Baltimore (Bloom, jurb26): "I expect Baltimore to franchise him and get a solid vet QB. he won't have spent most of the offseason in jail, and the ankle will feel better. I think they still make him the centerpiece of the running game, and he returns to the top 10-15 RBs."

21. Thomas Jones, RB, Chicago (cstu): "The talk is going to be all about Cedric Benson, but Jones has proved that he can get it done and Benson will have to earn playing time."

22. Steve McNair, QB, Tennessee (The Readbeard): "McNair threw for 3100 yds and 16 TD (Volek added 4), so lets say that the Titans draft Young, Volek goes bye-bye for a 3rd round pick, McNair has a Kitna-esque last hurrah as The Mentor and his owners ride his 3,600yds and 24 TDs to the championship a la 2003."

23. Javon Walker, WR, GB (Marc Levin): "Coming back with a bombtrack."

24. Randy Moss, WR, Oakland (Marc Levin): "Both Oakland receivers (Moss/Porter) should also be available for the best value either have had in quite a while."

25. Jerry Porter, WR, Oakland (Marc Levin): "Both Oakland receivers (Moss/Porter) should also be available for the best value either have had in quite a while."

26. Eric Moulds, WR, ??? (Marc Levin): "Will be the 2006 steal of the draft - new life ala Keenan McCardell or Keyshawn Johnson for one last hurrah year of top-20 performance with a below 40 price tag."

27. Kurt Warner, QB, Arizona (Boulder Toads): "His WRs will both be drafted in the first 4 rounds but this guy might be available in rounds 7-10 after everyone has already drafted their QB. I think the Cards put something together in 2006 & the passing game only benefits..."

28. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Pittsburgh (FUBAR): "The Bus retires, leaving more of the burden on Ben who rises to the challenge."

29. Michael Vick, QB, Atlanta (The Real Deal): "Came on strong in the 2nd half. Still young and most people have given up on him. It usually takes a QB much longer to "break out". Will finally put it together for a full season next year and likely won't be drafted in top 10."

30. Matt Hasselbeck, QB, Seattle (The Real Deal): "Will have DJax, Engram, JJ healthy all of next year. Also, with SA coming off a career year and likely see falloff in TDs next year and Hass will throw for more. Hass may end up in top 5 next year and will be borderline top 10 next year."

31. Eric Shelton, RB, Carolina (jeff_eaglz): "2nd round draft pick last season by Carolina out of Louisville. 6'3" and 245. He was hurt all year in Carolina and was viewed as the possible challenger to Foster last August / September before breaking his foot. Next season the focus for Carolina will be the rehab of both Foster and Davis (assuming both are back - do not know contract status). With that in mind, Shelton will be more under the radar. Better for us."

32. Brandon Lloyd, WR, San Francisco (modus): "SF will straighten out their offense next season and while they won't have huge passing yards, they really only have one target."

33. Frank Gore, RB, San Francisco (Otis): "His ability is widely overlooked. He is 3x the back that Kevan Barlow is, and will have the chance to unseat him. I also think the situation there improves vastly next year (it still won't be a powerhouse, but it will be a big step up). He'll perform admirably as an RB2, and RB steals are usually the most valuable in the draft, so he'll be well worth his ADP."

34. Ricky Williams, RB, Miami (Slinger): "Nobody wants to pay too much for him. He may end up on another team and in a better situation. Even if he stays with Miami, he'll be the best backup RB in the league. He'll be very productive in relations to where he'll be drafted."

35. Matt Jones, WR, Jacksonville (dslaw): "Still learning the WR position and will have a healthy Leftwich."

36. Samie Parker, WR, Kansas City (slimflop): "Could take over for Kennison as #1 WR. I doubt he sets the league on fire but has some sleeper potential."

37. Jerricho Cotchery, WR, New York (Patoons): "I don't believe the Jets are happy with McCareins performance. He drops a lot of balls over the middle. Cotchery started to come on when given the opportunity late in the year. I think it may be an open battle for the #2. I don't believe he will be drafted, so maybe he's more of a flyer."

38. Cedric Benson, RB, Chicago (Colin Dowling): "Unlikely to go in the top-4 rounds, but he should have a shot to finish in the top-20 RBs. I know nothing will be resolved right now since there is no camp battle yet, but going in to next season, I suspect that Jones is going tohave to beat him out flat in training camp. Even if they end up in RBBC, he'll offer great value."

39. Chris Henry, WR, Cincy (Kirby): "They won't be able to double Chris and Chad, and that's the only way they can be stopped. 31 422 6 as a rookie in limited action."

40. David Carr, QB, Houston (einstein2u): "He has the tools, if Plummer can be a pro bowler, so can Carr."

41. Plaxico Burress, WR, New York (Verbal Kint): "He and Eli started to gel at times this year and their chemistry will only be better next year as Eli continues to progress. Manning has the arm for a good deep ball, which plays to his talents better than Hasselbeck did. He seems to have gotten past the dropsies he had in Seattle. Hopefully he keeps his head on straight."

42. Reggie Brown, WR, Philidelphia (loqutis): "Without TO standing in front of him crying for the ball, and another year under his belt he could put up solid numbers"

43. Najeh Davenport, RB, GB (loqutis): "He'll be the starter if Green doesn't sign. Slowly accumulating carries over the last couple of years and about to bust out before he broke a bone. I had a ton of excuses for Ahman Green when the GB running game was inept. turns out all they needed to do was plug in Najeh. In his first start of the season he ran for 54 yards on 12 carries (4.5 ypc) and 2 TDs. He's an UFA so if he doesn't sign with GB he may land somewhere else."

44. T.J. Duckett, RB, Atlanta (Two Deep): "If he was to be the featured back or even a goal line back, lets say in a place like Philly or Minny I could see him putting up some good numbers. Hell he got 8tds this year and they weren't consistent with his use."

46. Drew Bennett, WR, Tennessee (Don Quixote): "Injuries really took a toll on Tennessee this year, Bennett included. At least one of Brandon Jones, Roydell Williams, Courtney Roby, or Tyrone Calico will emerge to take some of the pressure off Bennett and allow him to return to 2004 form."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderin gon Onterrio - I believe he is a free agent unless his suspension has added a year to hi s contract - where will he play, will he be effective - any news at all?

Wonderin gon Onterrio - I believe he is a free agent unless his suspension has added a year to hi s contract - where will he play, will he be effective - any news at all?
Still deciding, last time I heard.

Easy answer - it will be Darrell Jackson as he will slide out of the top 20 because of his injury. He will stay healthy and get 10+ TD's.

Mewelde Moore......New HC Childress will actually allow him to play more than Mike Tice ever did.He will flourish in the WCO and become the Midwest version of Brian Westbrook..............

2. Onterrio Smith, RB, Minnesota (Bledsoe to Moulds, Knowledge Reigns Supreme): "The eternal steal of the draft." Will he be forgotten in a lot of formats?
I was referring to the nickname he gave himself because he fell to the 4th round, not his prospects for the 2006 season.

2. Onterrio Smith, RB, Minnesota (Bledsoe to Moulds, Knowledge Reigns Supreme): "The eternal steal of the draft." Will he be forgotten in a lot of formats?
I was referring to the nickname he gave himself because he fell to the 4th round, not his prospects for the 2006 season.
Then you're taken off. :)

Mewelde Moore......New HC Childress will actually allow him to play more than Mike Tice ever did.He will flourish in the WCO and become the Midwest version of Brian Westbrook..............
Added.

Easy answer - it will be Darrell Jackson as he will slide out of the top 20 because of his injury. He will stay healthy and get 10+ TD's.
He gets my vote too. Just like Steve Smith slid down the pipes for a lot of folks, DJax may slide too. He keeps putting up 100+ games in the playoffs (which quite frankly I hope he does) he may blow some of the mystique. Even with Alexander he's a money play. And I think SA's gaudy TD numbers were very much related to Seattle's best receiver being out of the game. No offense to JJ, who has proven himself a stud, but Darrell is top 5 material if he stays healthy.

4. Mewelde Moore, RB, Minnesota (Finatic): "New HC Childress will actually allow him to play more than Mike Tice ever did.He will flourish in the WCO and become the Midwest version of Brian Westbrook"
Well reasoned and one I hadn't considered yet. Still, MM has DeShaun Foster disease.

Byron Leftwich - showed signs of breaking out this year, but his broken ankle will keep his value down next year. Solid receiving core with the ageless Jimmy Smith and young guys Jones, Wilford and Williams.

Byron Leftwich - showed signs of breaking out this year, but his broken ankle will keep his value down next year. Solid receiving core with the ageless Jimmy Smith and young guys Jones, Wilford and Williams.
My 2nd choice and another good one.He was really starting to come on before the ankle injury.

Givens. He is a free agent. I see his ppg average is higher than most would think. Health is his only issue. But, he will probably sign elsewhere as a free agent. But, because of his health issues, he will be undervalued.

It's too early, but...Michael Clayton. I don't see how you can look go from looking like an All-Pro as a rookie and looking like a man amongst boys to a nobody in one year. He's admitted he was out of shape after knee surgery and probably helped contribute to his other nagging injuries along the way. I don't really like hearing him making excuses that he's out of shape at 23 years old, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & hope his injuries were more serious than we were led to believe. Looking for a return to 1000 yard form in his 3rd year.

It's too early, but...

Michael Clayton.

I don't see how you can look go from looking like an All-Pro as a rookie and looking like a man amongst boys to a nobody in one year. He's admitted he was out of shape after knee surgery and probably helped contribute to his other nagging injuries along the way. I don't really like hearing him making excuses that he's out of shape at 23 years old, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & hope his injuries were more serious than we were led to believe. Looking for a return to 1000 yard form in his 3rd year.
Apparently his injury is the type that, while he will play next year, he won't be back to full strength until the 2007 season. Same with Javon Walker.

It's too early, but...

Michael Clayton.

I don't see how you can look go from looking like an All-Pro as a rookie and looking like a man amongst boys to a nobody in one year. He's admitted he was out of shape after knee surgery and probably helped contribute to his other nagging injuries along the way. I don't really like hearing him making excuses that he's out of shape at 23 years old, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & hope his injuries were more serious than we were led to believe. Looking for a return to 1000 yard form in his 3rd year.
Apparently his injury is the type that, while he will play next year, he won't be back to full strength until the 2007 season. Same with Javon Walker.
Do you have a link for this, Bill?

On both the tight ends, please explain why...in decent enough detail where the average FF player can get on your wavelength. I would like this to be as informative as possible to people who just open this up casually, if you guys don't mind. I agree with both, but try to change others' minds too.

Agree on Moore, Childress could make him into another Westbrook. I also agree on DJax, although if he has a good game in the NFC people will remember him. His injury will scare people, but some of those people will point to Steve Smith and say, "well he came back and look what he did"My take on a steal next year (and it's real early), is Michael Clayton. I think that he was really banged up this year and if he can get healthy, the addition of the Caddy and the emergence of Galloway will mean better coverages for Clayton, who could easily snag 80-1100-8+ next season.

Ernest WilfordTook over the #2 spot halfway through the season and just started coming on nicely. Had great chemistry will Lefty before he broke his ankle. Still finished around top 30 with 700/ 7 TDs. Great size and great red zone target ability has sleeper written all over him. Could be a stereotypical "3rd year breakout". I'm seeing somewhere like 1200/8. Only hinderance could be the further emergance of Matt Jones, which will be something to watch in the through off-season chatter/training camp.Edited to say: Jones and Wilford could be a nice 1-2 punch once J.Smith retires.

On both the tight ends, please explain why...in decent enough detail where the average FF player can get on your wavelength. I would like this to be as informative as possible to people who just open this up casually, if you guys don't mind. I agree with both, but try to change others' minds too.
Just a gut feeling based on limited observation of said player's athletic ability.I should probably read more and post less.

Just a gut feeling based on limited observation of said player's athletic ability.I should probably read more and post less.
Not saying that at all. It was a good observation...and I agreed with it.To me, Watson is establishing himself as a go-to guy in that offense, and the way Brady spreads the ball around, he could be a top 5 TE just by being open fairly often. Plus, he's shown a great tendency to break long ones, which many TEs have problems with.

If you have anything else to add, please do.

I second the Givens call depending on the team he lands on. If he stays in NE, his value is flat. If he goes to a Philly, KC type destination, watch out. I also second the call of the Bens, Watson and Troupe. Both are specimens athletically and have great natural pass receiving skills. Remember Watson was basically a rookie this year after missing all of 2004. In each playoff game this year Watson made a play that showed his elite athletic ability. If Givens leaves, his role could increase even more than it normally for a guy getting used to the offense like he is. Troupe already showed he could be a big factor as a receiver in the offense this year. health has also been an issue for him, as he was banged up during the season. My nomination:Jamal Lewis - I expect Baltimore to franchise him and get a solid vet QB. he won't have spent most of the offseason in jail, and the ankle will feel better. I think they still make him the centerpiece of the running game, and he returns to the top 10-15 RBs.

Edited heavily.
Nice job with this Keys.This thread could be very insightful in the longterm :thumbup:
That's what I'm hoping. I'm thinking about ranking them in terms of how many people support them, too, so it's even easier to just read and go...maybe that would help?

Earnest Wilford Baby! He dominated the league coming in as a rookie! He was the most underated player in the league. He had 681 yards, and 7 TD's, while playing #3 for most of the season. Once they move him officially into the #2 spot behind JImmy Smith, his numbers will rocket to the sky. By the way, how big a bust was Michael Clayton!

Thought I'd throw a RB out there as well.Thomas Jones - the talk is going to be all about Cedric Benson, but Jones has proved that he can get it done and Benson will have to earn playing time.

Every year I wait as long as possible to take my QB's and try to get by with the likes of Plummer, Brees and guys like Brunell off the waiver wire. Next year (depending on how contracts are restructured and the collegiant draft goes) I may very well wait and select Mr. Steven McNair. I know - injury prone and old, but hear me out. An 8th or 9th round pick (redraft) will get you a veteran going into his second year under Norm Chow, with a solid crop of recievers (Bennett, Jones, Williams and Roby) in an offense that was middle of the pack in both total yards and passing TDs. McNair threw for 3100 yds and 16 TD (Volek added 4), so lets say that the Titans draft Young, Volek goes bye-bye for a 3rd round pick, McNair has a Kitna-esque last hurrah as The Mentor and his owners ride his 3,600yds and 24 TDs to the championship a la 2003. A whole lot of offseason to get through. . . just a thought.

Rod Smith. Will finish borderline top twenty yet again-while being drafted much later. Every year critics say "This is the year his age will catch up with him!" And every year they've been wrong.

Still deciding, last time I heard.
RFA - if the suspension did not effect his contract.

Most of the guys listed won't be steals as much as they will be reasonable bargains.
:goodposting: My additions to the "bargain" column:

For the 4th year in a row, Donald Driver

For the 8th year in a row, Rod Smith

Coming back with a bombtrack - Javon Walker

Both Oakland receivers (Moss/Porter) should also be available for the best value either have had in quite a whlie.

And my "steal," at least until he ends up in the perfect situation and starts getting some hype (I'm thinking KC, maybe San Diego, outside chance of somewhere like Miami, Denver, New England - but I think he goes to a decent competitive team, and he has always excelled with even marginal QBs)

Mr. Eric Moulds

will be the 2006 steal of the draft - new life ala Keenan McCardell or Keyshawn Johnson for one last hurrah year of top-20 performance with a below 40 price tag.

Most of the guys listed won't be steals as much as they will be reasonable bargains.
I think any number of them could be steals.My definition of a steal would be someone who's worth 3 rounds better than they were drafted. That's huge.

This year, that would be people like Steve Smith, Chris Chambers, Carson Palmer, etc.

See this thread for details...

But I think 75% of these nominees could do the same thing.

If you think Smith, Chambers, and Palmer were "reasonable bargains" this year, that's fine. I think they were steals. Different definitions for different folks. :shrug: Perfectly fair for you to think that way...I just happen to disagree.

My definition of a steal would be someone who's worth 3 rounds better than they were drafted. That's huge.

This year, that would be people like Steve Smith, Chris Chambers, Carson Palmer, etc.
For me this year it was Joey Galloway and Terry Glenn. I need to put some time into this, but any steals I might list will certainly be WRs that will be taken in most drafts later than round 15.

I love the D-Jax & Jamal Lewis picks, so how about a QB 'steal' for a 12-team draft .... ?Someone who will probably continue to be a relative afterthought due to injury concerns, the turnover stigma and general writing-off'edness ... his 2005 stats are deflated due to missed games for injuries ...His WRs will both be drafted in the first 4 rounds but this guy might be available in rounds 7-10 after everyone has already drafted their QB ...I think the Cards put something together in 2006 & the passing game only benefits...Kurt Warner :bag: :hey: :banned: TOADS

TE Alex Smith of Tampa Bay will be a steal for where he's drafted among tight ends. Had a highly productive rookie year, came on down the stretch and developed a nice chemistry with Chris Simms - amazing for a rookie when you consider the complexity of Jon Gruden's offense.A full off-season as the starters and getting all of Gruden's attentions will no doubt elevate both.Also, the retirement of Mike Alstott will force Tampa to find other scoring options inside the 5 which should bode well for Smith's TD totals.

While I can agree with a lot of these as value picks, I'll support, as bargains:

1. Drew Carter, WR, Carolina

4. Darrell Jackson, WR, Seattle

8. Ben Troupe, TE, Tennessee

11. Michael Clayton, WR, Tampa Bay
And nominate as my SOD:Ahman Green - His days of being a top 10 RB are probably over, but he'll start somewhere and is currently being treated as a complete has-been.

I love the D-Jax & Jamal Lewis picks, so how about a QB 'steal' for a 12-team draft .... ?

Someone who will probably continue to be a relative afterthought due to injury concerns, the turnover stigma and general writing-off'edness ... his 2005 stats are deflated due to missed games for injuries ...
I like this logic, but would go with Culpepper or Palmer here.

Ahman GreenWhere ever he signs (and I believe he will stay in GB) he will be a starter.Agree on Alex Smith - Gruden likes using Tight EndsGriese might also fall - if he lands a starting gig in e.g. Detroit, Oakland or with the Jets he could put up some good numbers.Fully agree on most of the players - Driver and Rod Smith particularly

Big Ben Roethlisberger. The Bus retires, leaving more of the burden on Ben who rises to the challenge.

Mike Vick (don't laugh) Came on strong in the 2nd half. Still young and most people have given up on him. It usually takes a QB much longer to "break out". Will finally put it together for a full season next year and likely won't be drafted in top 10.

Matt Hasselbeck - Will have DJax, Engram, JJ healthy all of next year. Also, with SA coming off a career year and likely see falloff in TDs next year and Hass will throw for more. Hass may end up in top 5 next year and will be borderline top 10 next year.

Andre Johnson HoustonHe came on like a hurricane to end things. But FF'rs have long memories for getting burned bad. And he burned alot of people.I say he goes in late 4th early 5th and is worth a number 2.Strong target numbers per game, and the team has to be better. They just cannot be worse.Also, the CB's in the division are weak. And he will exploit that for 6 games of a 16 week FF season.

Keys,I'll give this more time / thought / effort later, but for now:1. Please define the "SOD" on the opening post. Your definition of someone who's value would be >3 rounds of where you'd draft him is a good start. While I would agree with some on this list, I'm hunting for the guy who most guppies would say "WHO?" at the end of the draft when you grab him. Not just an Aaron Elling from a few years back, but someone at the WR/RB slot who could really surprise.2. I'm more concerned about running back steals. So, I'm going to throw out a name that could be a big steal and could be had late in the draft. Then I'll add more later.Eric Shelton.2nd round draft pick last season by Carolina out of Louisville. 6'3" and 245. He was hurt all year in Carolina and was viewed as the possible challenger to Foster last August / September before breaking his foot.Next season the focus for Carolina will be the rehab of both Foster and Davis (assuming both are back - do not know contract status). With that in mind, Shelton will be more under the radar. Better for us......Now forget this information if you are in a league with me.....

Users who are viewing this thread