What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Offseason Dynasty Trades (2 Viewers)

Not your fault at all....Just frustrating when a team owner is gone 4 months & then shows up the night before the rookie draft & makes that kind of trade with an already strong team (The pick will definitely be late 1st 2011).

Like I said, a free league.

Trade #49 Sun May 2 4:07:39 a.m. ET 2010Team 2 Gets 1.2 2010Team 4 Gets Vincent Jackson, Vernon, 1.8 2010Wow.....Team 2 must have wanted that pick really bad.
Yeah he wants to make sure he gets Dez and I don't because he has been trying to get Megatron and Percy all offseason from me.

2 More from yesterday

Trade #51 Mon May 3 11:27:49 a.m. ET 2010

Team 1 Gets Sidney Rice

Team 2 Gets Mike Wallace, 1.9 2010, 2.1 2010

Trade #52 Mon May 3 7:57:17 p.m. ET 2010

Team 2 Gets Boldin, 2.8 2010

Team 3 Gets 1.9 2010, 2.1 2010

12 team non-PPR

gave:

Steve Smith (CAR)

Chaz Schilens

got:

Tim Hightower

Wes Welker

(own Beanie Wells already)

12 team non-PPRgave: Steve Smith (CAR)Chaz Schilensgot:Tim HightowerWes Welker(own Beanie Wells already)
Sorry man, but ouch :goodposting: Welker may not make it back until 2011, but even if he does it's still not a good deal for you just to handcuff Wells. Did you really have to handcuff Wells?

damn I forgot about welkers injury, ########
Oh well, maybe it will turn out good for you when Wells goes down and you have Hightower.........jk. I could show you some doozies I've made as well.
:thumbup: I should have known I'd never get a legit 1st offer from one of my league mates. They're all king of the low balls. I checked the recent news on Welker at MFL, it'd be nice if they'd have a little blurb somewhere containing relevant info :goodposting: If Maclin and Dwayne Bowe step up hopefully I won't regret it too much. With out league being Non PPR and the ability to start 3RB's and only 2WR's, RB's are at a huge premium, which is why I really wanted to handcuff Wells.

12 Team PPR

Team A Gave

Tom Brady

Frank Gore

2010 3.8, 4.8

Team B Gave

Ben Roethlisberger

Pierre Thomas

Mike Wallace

2010 2.8, 2.12

12 team PPR dynasty start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.

Team A gets:

WR Mike Wallace

Team B gets:

Rookie pick 1.11 (TE Jermaine Gresham)

12 team non-PPRgave: Steve Smith (CAR)Chaz Schilensgot:Tim HightowerWes Welker(own Beanie Wells already)
Sorry man, but ouch :rolleyes: Welker may not make it back until 2011, but even if he does it's still not a good deal for you just to handcuff Wells. Did you really have to handcuff Wells?
I'm not saying it's a good deal, non-PPR, but I don't actually view Hightower as just Beanie's handcuff. He should still get most of the passing downs, and assuming they will be more run-heavy with Leinart, it's liable to be a 60/40 thing anyway.

Posted this yesterday 12 team PPR

I traded 1.07 and got back Cedric Benson and the 2.10

Then this morning:

Gave 2.05/2.07/2.10

Got Randy Moss

Sorry man, but ouch :confused: Welker may not make it back until 2011, but even if he does it's still not a good deal for you just to handcuff Wells. Did you really have to handcuff Wells?
I'm not saying it's a good deal, non-PPR, but I don't actually view Hightower as just Beanie's handcuff. He should still get most of the passing downs, and assuming they will be more run-heavy with Leinart, it's liable to be a 60/40 thing anyway.
Agreed. And if it had been PPR, it'd be closer. I use Hightower as my RB2 in one league that starts like 7 W/R and my RB3 in another behind MJD and JStew. He's a decent option.

Team A Gave up:

Marques Colston, Bernard Berrian, Keith Ellison (Buf LB), George Wilson (Buf S), 2010 4.01

Team B Gave up:

Kenny Britt, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, 2010 4.07

What you think on this one?

12 team PPR DynastyTeam A gets: Sidney RiceTeam B gets: 3.6 / 2011 1st Rounder (1.7-1.12)
I like what team A got big time.
Inspired by this incredible heist, I figured "What the hell" and made an offer yesterday to get him in the one fleflicker dynasty I don't already have him in.This morning, I found it has been accepted. WOO!The Show gets Deon Butler WR SEA from Georgetown2010 2nd round pick #10 (22nd overall) from Georgetown2010 2nd round pick #6 (18th overall) from Georgetown2010 1st round pick #10 (10th overall) from GeorgetownGeorgetown gets Sidney Rice WR MIN from The Show

12 Team PPR 2RB/2WR/1Flex

Team A gave up Greene, Shonn NYJ RB;Jackson, DeSean PHI WR; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.09; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The Moonlight;Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The Moonlight;Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The Moonlight

Team B gave up Johnson, Chris TEN RB;Meachem, Robert NOS WR; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.04

My starters are now Romo, Chris Johnson, Mendenhall, Miles Austin, Calvin Johnson and Witten with PThomas, Meachem and Heath Miller as my flex players. I'm obviously hoping my future picks will be towards the end of the 1st, and was trying to sell high on desean and greene. What do you guys think?

Instinctive said:
12 team PPR DynastyTeam A gets: Sidney RiceTeam B gets: 3.6 / 2011 1st Rounder (1.7-1.12)
Inspired by this incredible heist, I figured "What the hell" and made an offer yesterday to get him in the one fleflicker dynasty I don't already have him in.This morning, I found it has been accepted. WOO!The Show gets Deon Butler WR SEA from Georgetown2010 2nd round pick #10 (22nd overall) from Georgetown2010 2nd round pick #6 (18th overall) from Georgetown2010 1st round pick #10 (10th overall) from GeorgetownGeorgetown gets Sidney Rice WR MIN from The Show
The owner in my league wants the equivalent of 3 first rounders for Sid Rice. I am jeolous.

Instinctive said:
The owner in my league wants the equivalent of 3 first rounders for Sid Rice. I am jeolous.
I feel like he would have accepted it wouthout the 2.06 pick. Deon Butler is a guy who could be very good, but I doubt will. And last year he was like a 3rd round rookie...those prospect guys are all over

12 Team PPR 2RB/2WR/1FlexTeam A gave up Greene, Shonn NYJ RB;Jackson, DeSean PHI WR; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.09; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The Moonlight;Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The Moonlight;Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dancin' In The MoonlightTeam B gave up Johnson, Chris TEN RB;Meachem, Robert NOS WR; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.04My starters are now Romo, Chris Johnson, Mendenhall, Miles Austin, Calvin Johnson and Witten with PThomas, Meachem and Heath Miller as my flex players. I'm obviously hoping my future picks will be towards the end of the 1st, and was trying to sell high on desean and greene. What do you guys think?
Greene and Jackson are two guys whose value I expect to fall this season. Not that they are bad players, but I think they are being overrated at this point. You packaged those two and got freaking Chris Johnson, not to mention Meachem as a throw in. The 2011 1st is not all that valuable considering from the looks of your team it will be between 1.10-1.12. In short, I think you hit a homerun with this deal.

Making trades to get Dez Bryant:

Houston Texans will give

Mallet, Martell PHI RB

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB

Washington, Leon SEA RB

Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.11Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Houston Texans

To Dallas Cowboys for

Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.02

Mathews was already taken at 1.01, thank goodness

Listing of all the off-season trades so far:

Team A gave up Jones, Felix DAL RB; Moore, Mewelde PIT RB; Tolbert, Mike SDC RB; Stuckey, Chansi CLE WR

Team B gave up Knox, Johnny CHI WR; Tate, Brandon NEP WR; Thomas, Mike JAC WR; Wallace, Mike PIT WR; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick

-----------------

Team A gave up Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Team B gave up Marshall, Brandon MIA WR

-------------------

Team A gave up Greene, Shonn NYJ RB; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.08; Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.02; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.10; Year 2010 Draft Pick 4.01; Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick

--------------------

Team A gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.02; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.08; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.10; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.08

Team B gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.01; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.12; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.08

-------------------

Team A gave up Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Jennings, Rashad JAC RB

------------------

Team A gave up Bess, Davone MIA WR; Bryant, Antonio CIN WR

Team B gave up Brown, Donald IND RB

------------------

Team A gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.12

Team B gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.07

------------------

Team A gave up Barber, Marion DAL RB; Williams, Roy DAL WR

Team B gave up Britt, Kenny TEN WR

-------------------

Team A gave up McFadden, Darren OAK RB

Team B gave up Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.08; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.08

--------------------

Team A gave up Quinn, Brady DEN QB; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.08; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.05; Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.08; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.05

Team B gave up Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Benson, Cedric CIN RB; Year 2010 Draft Pick 3.03

12 teams

start 1 qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 d/st, 1k

all td's passed / scored = 6 pts.

25 yards pass = 1 point

1 ppr

1 p per 10 yards rush and rec.

Team A traded rookie 2010 dynasty pick 1.07 for Team B's Ben Roethlisberger and 3.02 pick in 2010 rookie dynasty draft.

another trade

Team A traded Shonne Greene to Team B for Team B's 2010 dynasty pick 1.05. Team B then drafted Dez Bryant.

Then Team B traded Dez Bryant to Team C for Team C's 2011 first and second round dynasty picks.

I recently made 2 trades (with 2 different teams) and the net result after all was said and done is below....

I gave:

- Adrian Peterson

- Owen Daniels

- Devin Hester

- Toby Gerhart (player picked with 1.11)

- two 2011 1st rounders (predicted both to be in 1.07-1.14 range)

I received:

- Jonathan Stewart

- Jermichael Finley

- Trent Richardson, Alabama (one college player allowed per roster)

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently made 2 trades (with 2 different teams) and the net result after all was said and done is below....

I gave:

- Adrian Peterson

- Owen Daniels

- Devin Hester

I received:

- Jonathan Stewart

- Jermichael Finley

That's highway robbery.

I gave:

- Adrian Peterson

- Owen Daniels

- Devin Hester

I received:

- Jonathan Stewart

- Jermichael Finley

That's highway robbery.
A few who commented in my league are saying it was too risky and I ended up hurting my team more than helping.

I gave:

- Adrian Peterson

- Owen Daniels

- Devin Hester

I received:

- Jonathan Stewart

- Jermichael Finley

That's highway robbery.
uhhhh...you had to throw in 2 firsts??

I gave:

- Adrian Peterson

- Owen Daniels

- Devin Hester

I received:

- Jonathan Stewart

- Jermichael Finley

That's highway robbery.
uhhhh...you had to throw in 2 firsts??
Trade #1:Gave: Adrian Peterson, Owen Daniels, 3.14

Received: Jonathan Stewart, Jermichael Finley, 1.11

Trade #2:

Gave: Devin Hester, 1.11 (new owner ended up picking T. Gerhart with it- he's NOT the AD owner btw), two 2011 firsts predicted both to be in 1.07-1.14 range

Received: Trent Richardson

Big trade:

10 team, .5 ppr for WR/TE only

Team A gave up Bryant, Dez DAL WR;Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR;Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR; Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Benn, Arrelious TBB WR;Johnson, Andre HOU WR;Moss, Randy NEP WR; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick

Round 1 draft pick will likely be between 8 and 10.

Fitz and Holmes can have 5 year contracts. Johnson has a 3 year contract. Moss has a 1 year contract.

Big trade:10 team, .5 ppr for WR/TE onlyTeam A gave up Bryant, Dez DAL WR;Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR;Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR; Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick Team B gave up Benn, Arrelious TBB WR;Johnson, Andre HOU WR;Moss, Randy NEP WR; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick Round 1 draft pick will likely be between 8 and 10.Fitz and Holmes can have 5 year contracts. Johnson has a 3 year contract. Moss has a 1 year contract.
Man did team A get destroyed in that deal.

Users who are viewing this thread