What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 FBG PDSL 2 Comment Thread (4 Viewers)

WTF happend here????????????

Lots of holes to fill both on the message board and on MFL.

Please post your picks that are missing (and confirm ones posted)so this can be straightend out.

12.03 Menobrown Jordan Cameron

12.04 Bass n Brew Zack Miller

12.05 Gamma1210 Allen Keenan

12.06 Helltoupee Malcom Floyd

12.07 Snellman Cards Defense

12.08 Norseman Bryce Brown

12.09 Fullback Fro Brandon LaFell

12.10 Reaper Robert Turbin

12.11 Busman Ertz

12.12 Sinrman

12.13 Old Milwaukee Patriots defense

12.14 Maggotbrain Micheal Bush

12.15 Steeldillo Bess

12.16 Valence Packers defense

13.01 Valence Chris Ivory

13.02 Steeldilo Daniel Thomas

13.03 Maggotbrain Donnie Avery

13.04 Old Milwaukee

mIssing Sinrman's 12.12, I'll just grab another defense..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiddles - Chicago

Jeaton - Houston D

Mono - Cameron Jordan

Bass - Zach Miller, Sea

Gamma - Keenan Allen

Helltoupee - Malcolm Floyd

Snellman - Arizona

Norseman - Bryce Brown

Fro - Brandon LaFel

Reaper - Robert Turbin

Busman - Ertz

Old Mil - NE D

MB - Michael Bush

Dillo - Bess

That's the 12th round.

Shouldn't matter at this point. Everyone as far as I know got who they wanted and those picks have been included on message board.

Why are picks being skipped on the MFL site?
I couldn't find a work around. Tried dropping them to re-draft and they didn't show up in the pool.
The players aren't showing up in the draft but are in the franchise roster tab. Malcolm Floyd is missing in the draft but he's listed on my roster
I believe a box was missed that said something along the lines of "return players to pool" when the draft was reverted.

Why are picks being skipped on the MFL site?
I couldn't find a work around. Tried dropping them to re-draft and they didn't show up in the pool.
The players aren't showing up in the draft but are in the franchise roster tab. Malcolm Floyd is missing in the draft but he's listed on my roster
I believe a box was missed that said something along the lines of "return players to pool" when the draft was reverted.
I definitely checked that box.

Glad to get My Man Jeremy Kerley at 16.10

56 Rec and 827 yards in a disaster year last year - Not saying it's getting better but, this year Holmes and Hill are the only WR"s to speak of on the roster right now and both are coming off injuries... Hill is still an unknown, I'd love to read WTH he did this offseason - haven't read 1 thing. Already reports of Holmes limited to start camp - supposedly a real bad Lisfrac which has ruined careers as we know.

Oh and Keller is gone which means - Rookie and or mediocre TE.

Slot WR seems to be the most reliable and a safety valve for the Offense..

Also expect a little more from Morningwheg offense over Sparano.

Not saying i'll be running to grab Kerley in redraft, dynasty leagues - but, in this format he will fill in at times.

I guess a Tavon Austin draft pick could kill this whole post though.

I know this is a "pre draft" survivor league and in the original sign up thread it said that these drafts would be completed by April 25....

but just for the record...being that the NFL schedule comes out today and owners will have the ability to make some last minute adjustments for bye week conflicts, the winner of this league and all of the participants will have an asterisk* by their names....while technically they will have won within the rules, the winner of PDSL 1 and PDSL 3 will be true surviviors....

:grad: :bowtie: :banned:

I know this is a "pre draft" survivor league and in the original sign up thread it said that these drafts would be completed by April 25.... but just for the record...being that the NFL schedule comes out today and owners will have the ability to make some last minute adjustments for bye week conflicts, the winner of this league and all of the participants will have an asterisk* by their names....while technically they will have won within the rules, the winner of PDSL 1 and PDSL 3 will be true surviviors.... :grad: :bowtie: :banned:
Luckily it's late enough in this draft in the 17th with 23Ks & 25 D/ST gone that it might not make difference.

I know this is a "pre draft" survivor league and in the original sign up thread it said that these drafts would be completed by April 25.... but just for the record...being that the NFL schedule comes out today and owners will have the ability to make some last minute adjustments for bye week conflicts, the winner of this league and all of the participants will have an asterisk* by their names....while technically they will have won within the rules, the winner of PDSL 1 and PDSL 3 will be true surviviors.... :grad: :bowtie: :banned:
Luckily it's late enough in this draft in the 17th with 23Ks & 25 D/ST gone that it might not make difference.
well there's that.... which will help a few, but really means the advantge will be for those filling out depth at RB/WR....not having a bye week conflict will be a pretty big consideration with those last picks.....

Think you take these a little too seriously

think I just suck at trying to add a little humor....

think I just suck at trying to add a little humor....
Asteriks * are no laughing matter

Blah! Wk 8 = screwed at QB......Wk 9=screwed at TE
Beat this:

Both QB's out week 6. Top two RB's both out week 8. Both K's and both D's all out in week 9.

Just had to pick a third D. Bout to pick a third K. Bad news for me but whats bad me for me is good for most as I'm about to be a lot thinner than I thought and I'm about to make at least 1-2 teams play with one K or one D,if not less.

menobrown said:
Maggot Brain said:
Blah! Wk 8 = screwed at QB......Wk 9=screwed at TE
Beat this:

Both QB's out week 6. Top two RB's both out week 8. Both K's and both D's all out in week 9.

Just had to pick a third D. Bout to pick a third K. Bad news for me but whats bad me for me is good for most as I'm about to be a lot thinner than I thought and I'm about to make at least 1-2 teams play with one K or one D,if not less.
just another reason we may want to look at having the PDSL's maybe try to be done prior to schedule release....instead of just prior to the draft...this is a perfect example of the schedule release impacting things for a draft that isn't done yet...and depending on the location of the draft at the time of the release, some may be able to "adjust" better then someone who has 20 or more picks before they pick again...

We will have to be message board exclusively starting tomorrow at 2 PM & again on Sunday starting at 2PM.

Due to an infrastructure upgrade, all MyFantasyLeague.com league functionality will be unavailable during the following times:

• Saturday, April 20th from 2pm ET until about midnight ET
  • Sunday, April 21st from 2pm ET until about 10pm ET
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause to you and your league-mates.

4.16 Tony Romo QB DAL 11

10.16 Matt Flynn QB OAK 7

1.01 Adrian Peterson RB MIN 5

5.01 Eddie Lacy RB ROOK ?

9.01 Mike Goodson RB NYJ 10

13.01 Chris Ivory RB NOS 7

17.01 Stepfan Taylor RB ROOK ?

18.16 Cedric Benson RB GBP? ?

2.16 Percy Harvin WR SEA 12

6.16 Danario Alexander WR SDC 8

7.01 Lance Moore WR NOS 7

11.01 Jacoby Jones WR BAL 8

14.16 Andrew Hawkins WR CIN 12

19.01 Marquise Goodwin WR ROOK ?

20.16 Domenik Hixon WR CAR 4

3.01 Jason Witten TE DAL 11

8.16 Martellus Bennett TE CHI 8

15.01 Blair Walsh PK MIN 5

12.16 Green Bay DST 4

16.16 New Orleans DST 7

Manning, Peyton DEN QB - 9 Ponder, Christian MIN QB (Q) - 5 Barner, Kenjon FA RB ® - - Bell, Le'Veon FA RB ® - - Foster, Arian HOU RB (P) - 8 McGahee, Willis DEN RB - 9 Thomas, Pierre NOS RB (P) - 7 Turner, Michael FA* RB - - Amendola, Danny NEP WR - 10 Edelman, Julian NEP WR - 10 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 9 Jones, James GBP WR - 4 Moss, Santana WAS WR - 5 Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR - 5 Finley, Jermichael GBP TE - 4 Gates, Antonio SDC TE - 8 Crosby, Mason GBP PK - 4 Vinatieri, Adam IND PK - 8 Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def - 9 Jets, New York NYJ Def - 10 Overall, I'm kinda happy with my team. Some usual ??'s involving some, such as the RBs. But the more I look at my WRs the more I like it. The QBs I'm happy with. The TEs I'm happy with. Two DST and two kickers. Bye week-wise I seem to be ok.

Locker, Jake TEN QB (P) - 8
Stafford, Matthew DET QB - 9

Franklin, Jonathan FA RB ® - -
Helu, Roy WAS RB (Q) - 5
Hunter, Kendall SFO RB (P) - 9
Johnson, Chris TEN RB - 8
Richardson, Trent CLE RB - 10

Britt, Kenny TEN WR - 8
Decker, Eric DEN WR - 9
Hankerson, Leonard WAS WR - 5
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR - 8
LaFell, Brandon CAR WR - 4
Streeter, Tommy BAL WR - 8
Williams, Mike TBB WR - 5

Cook, Jared STL TE - 11
Eifert, Tyler FA TE ® - -

Nugent, Mike CIN PK - 12
Succop, Ryan KCC PK - 10

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def - 6
Redskins, Washington WAS Def - 5

4.16 Tony Romo QB DAL 11

10.16 Matt Flynn QB OAK 7
Romo Should be a top 10-12 guy most weeks. Not thrilled about Flynn as my backup but there could be some upside there.

1.01 Adrian Peterson RB MIN 5

5.01 Eddie Lacy RB ROOK ?

9.01 Mike Goodson RB NYJ 10

13.01 Chris Ivory RB NOS 7

17.01 Stepfan Taylor RB ROOK ?

18.16 Cedric Benson RB GBP ?
A super stud and a bunch of guys that can hopefully function as a RB2BC. Lacy has had some negative press, but he will still contribute somewhere. I've always liked Mike Goodson and have never been a big believer in Powell. Without Keller as the safety valve, Goodson could catch a lot of passes out of the backfield. I've had a mancrush on Ivory for a number of years. I don't really want him to go to the Jets, but I suppose that would give him more opportunities. Taylor is a shot in the dark. Benson has been getting some interest lately. I hope the Packers bring him back, but even if they don't I'm betting he is a contributor somewhere next season.

2.16 Percy Harvin WR SEA 12

6.16 Danario Alexander WR SDC 8

7.01 Lance Moore WR NOS 7

11.01 Jacoby Jones WR BAL 8

14.16 Andrew Hawkins WR CIN 12

19.01 Marquise Goodwin WR ROOK ?

20.16 Domenik Hixon WR CAR 4
Love this group top to bottom. Harvin and Moore will provide a steady source of receptions while Alexander is the big play threat (while healthy). Jacoby Jones will be asked to be a bigger contributor this season. Hawkins is the only receiver on the Bengals that can do what he does. I see a potential breakout year for a guy that can score on any play. Goodwin is all speed and will only be asked to do one thing his rookie year. He'll get behind the defense at least a few times this season and point for me those weeks. Hixon could be the WR2 the Panthers have been looking for since Dwayne Jarrett in 2007. He impressed when he was on the field with the Giants.

3.01 Jason Witten TE DAL 11

8.16 Martellus Bennett TE CHI 8
Two top 10 - 12 tight ends. Can't ask for more here.

15.01 Blair Walsh PK MIN 5
Only one kicker, but a good one.

12.16 Green Bay DST 4

16.16 New Orleans DST 7
2 DSTs

RB2 is really the biggest weakness on this team and there are some options to fill that slot each week. No real bye week issues depending on where the rookies land. This team should contend for awhile if the WRs are as good as I think they will be.

Users who are viewing this thread