What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 NCAA Bracket Draft $1.00 (1 Viewer)

Going to be away from the computer for a couple of hours. Derek and Bryan are about to get PM with my number. If Brong makes a pick, text me and I'll pick via phone.

If Brong loses both of his first picks he is toast. I would rather replace him if others are unwilling to wait. Personally I can wait to pick but I don't know how others view him being MIA. But it is only 9:30 AM where he is at.

If Brong loses both of his first picks he is toast. I would rather replace him if others are unwilling to wait. Personally I can wait to pick but I don't know how others view him being MIA. But it is only 9:30 AM where he is at.
One year he showed up in the 6th round and took 6 straight picks.I think he lost his ###

One year he showed up in the 6th round and took 6 straight picks.I think he lost his ###
I say we either WAIT or REPLACE.Give him till 6pm EST? minimum?

Forget the Oregon pick, I can wait.

Eta: I'd rather wait then replace.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need someone to replace I have someone waiting who can hop in ASAP.

You guys "know" him better than I do but I do think we should wait.

6EST seems reasonable, skipping him could lead to him just saying he don't want in and then we would possibly have to redraft.

Skip him?
I rather wait longer than skip someone this early.
yea, at least til we all know a time clock is upon us.

Waiting sucks, but we do have til Thursday
Right, because this is the problem. If only we had been more clear that the bracket draft would require you to actually show up and make picks the day after the bracket, he would be right on time like the reliable guy that he is.

lol the one you posted in yday saying you wanted a spot :) ?

otherwise Jerry Buss can have it just want to get it going.

Once BRONG picks, we should be able to cruise... I think all of us are relatively "Here". So keep an eye on this and maybe we can crush a few rounds tonight.

Brong your killing me with the .50 :) . I want to get it started cuz I am driving Wednesday so it will be difficult for me to stay updated.

Brong your killing me with the .50 :) . I want to get it started cuz I am driving Wednesday so it will be difficult for me to stay updated.
Huh? I rolled already. If someone wants the spot they can take it, I'm fine with this one. Sorry, I was a little not sober last night. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread