What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Quarters Draft - Filled! (1 Viewer)

Went in the first round (???) of the other draft. Interesting to see the differences.
I've got a comparison table which I'll post once both drafts are complete.
Dayton is by far the biggest outlier. There was one other that was >2 rounds difference, and a few others that were close to that.
There are also 7 teams that went in the exact same pick between the 2 drafts (so far)

Went in the first round (???) of the other draft. Interesting to see the differences.
I've got a comparison table which I'll post once both drafts are complete.
Dayton is by far the biggest outlier. There was one other that was >2 rounds difference, and a few others that were close to that.
There are also 7 teams that went in the exact same pick between the 2 drafts (so far)
Good stuff.

Filling out the scoring tab, some of you have only 2 or 3 single digit seeds. That's high risk/ high reward drafting right there. In contrast, some of you have yet to draft a double digit seed.

Quarters are gonna be flying all over the place!!

Filling out the scoring tab, some of you have only 2 or 3 single digit seeds. That's high risk/ high reward drafting right there. In contrast, some of you have yet to draft a double digit seed.

I like my variety. I didn’t want any 1-3 seeds as they don’t pay anything. I definitely could be washed out by the weekend but I’ll take my chances here.

1. New Mexico 11
2. Gonzaga 5
3. BYU 6
4. Oregon 11
5. Dayton 7
6. Nebraska 8
7. Vermont 13
8. Montana St /Grambling 16

I like my variety. I didn’t want any 1-3 seeds as they don’t pay anything. I definitely could be washed out by the weekend but I’ll take my chances here.

1. New Mexico 11
2. Gonzaga 5
3. BYU 6
4. Oregon 11
5. Dayton 7
6. Nebraska 8
7. Vermont 13
8. Montana St 16

You got two of the "darling" upset candidates in New Mexico and Oregon. Also hearing buzz about Vermont being a good upset candidate. Gonzaga is a 5 seed that should've been a 3 or 4 efficiency-wise so that's good. Nice team.

3 Illinois
3 Kentucky
7 Texas
9 Michigan St.
7 Washington St.
13 Charleston
14 Colgate
15 Long Beach State

Wanted Duke instead of Kentucky, but they went right before me. I'm ok with Kentucky because they tend to play better against better teams. I think Illinois lasts at least up until UConn. Regret the Texas pick a little. Went Michigan St. because I'm done betting against Izzo. I see Charleston as a possible upset, and Long Beach State has the kind of story that tends to linger in March, so why not.

SeedBattersbox
11NC State
5Wisconsin
2Arizona
10Drake
10Colorado State
12UAB
14Morehead St.
15Western Kentucky
Seed totals = 79. I think I may be bringing my lunch from home soon!

Users who are viewing this thread