What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Quarters Draft - Filled! (3 Viewers)

I might try and incorporate it next year using the Winning Team column (H) to automatically populate my spreadsheet. Hell, I might play around with it this week.
It was easier than I thought. It checks out through the first 2 rounds, and I think it should work for the rest of the tourney.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the kupcho1 2024 quarters draft spreadsheet

This google sheet is driven by the TedJuch 2024 data tab
It should work in the future assuming he still makes the data available (I assume we'll just have to change 2024 to 2025 in the formula in A1)
The only thing that isn't automatically populated are the region names (column F in the 2024 tab)

If anyone finds any issues, let me know.

I might try and incorporate it next year using the Winning Team column (H) to automatically populate my spreadsheet. Hell, I might play around with it this week.
It was easier than I thought. It checks out through the first 2 rounds, and I think it should work for the rest of the tourney.

It should work in the future assuming he still makes the data available (I assume we'll just have to change 2024 to 2025 in the formula in A1)
The only thing that isn't automatically populated are the region names (column F in the 2024 tab)

Good stuff and good timing. I'm in Vegas next weekend and nobody wants me manually updating that thing sitting on the floor of the Vegas airport half alive, Monday at 6 am.

The spreadsheet seems to be working perfectly.

At the Elite 8 mark:

Won / (Owes)Remaining
Uruk-Hai$15.75 Clemson (6)
SteelerFan03($40.25)UCONN (1), Purdue (1)
Capella($34.25)
Dwayne Hoover($42.25)
Battersbox$43.75 NC State (11)
Penguin$53.75 Tennessee (2)
kupcho1$21.75 Duke (4), Alabama (4)
scoresman($18.25)Illinois (3)

NC State my number 1 pick and the only thing I did right. I'd like to say I studied copious amounts of game film, but the truth is I picked them simply cuz I like the husky fella (DJ Burns).

Wow, NC State.

Won / (Owes)Remaining
Uruk-Hai($1.25)
SteelerFan03($41.25)UCONN (1), Purdue (1)
Capella($51.25)
Dwayne Hoover($59.25)
Battersbox$114.75 NC State (11)
Penguin$36.75
kupcho1$36.75 Alabama (4)
scoresman($35.25)

Congratulations @Battersbox
Given that @SteelerFan03 has both of the finalists, I think we can call this a wrap. Regardless of who wins, you're current $112.25 drops by $1.50 to $110.75. Adjusting everyone else gives us:

Won / (Owes)Remaining
Uruk-Hai($5.25)
SteelerFan03($13.25)UCONN (1), Purdue (1)
Capella($55.25)
Dwayne Hoover($63.25)
Battersbox$110.75
Penguin$32.75
kupcho1$32.75
scoresman($39.25)

IIRC, those in the red send their money to @Battersbox and he then sends on a portion of the proceeds to @Penguin and me.
Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Given that @SteelerFan03 has both of the finalists, I think we can call this a wrap. Regardless of who wins, you're current $112.25 drops by $1.50 to $110.75. Adjusting everyone else gives us:

Won / (Owes)Remaining
Uruk-Hai($5.25)
Capella($55.25)
Dwayne Hoover($63.25)
Battersbox$110.75
Penguin$32.75
kupcho1$32.75
scoresman($39.25)

IIRC, those in the red send their money to @Battersbox and he then sends on a portion of the proceeds to @Penguin and me.

This is correct. Sent in my losses just now. Congrats to the winners!

Won / (Owes)Remaining
Uruk-Hai($5.25)
Capella($55.25)
Dwayne Hoover($63.25)
Battersbox$110.75
Penguin$32.75
kupcho1$32.75
scoresman($39.25)

This is correct. Sent in my losses just now. Congrats to the winners!
Ty received from @Scoresman & @Uruk-Hai . I will pay out @kupcho1 & @Penguin once I receive from @SteelerFan03 @Capella @Dwayne Hoover

Users who are viewing this thread