What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Quarters Draft - Filled! (1 Viewer)

Scoresman

Footballguy
Reposting the second Quarters draft since I will be organizing this one.

In so far:
Scoresman
@Dwayne Hoover
@SteelerFan03
@Penguin
@kupcho1
@Capella

Rolls are due by Sunday at noon eastern time.

The draft needs to be done by the first game on Thursday. If we are drafting and you know you will be away for a while, please submit a ranked list to myself to pick from in your place.

Full Rules:

• 8 people each draft 8 teams (serpentine, randomly generated order).

• You get points based on the seed # times the round of the tournament, so if you have a 12 seed win a 2nd round game, you get 24 points.

• It is a zero sum game, so if you win a point, you win $1.75 and everyone else loses $0.25

• Cash settlements are due via Paypal within 1 week of the end of the tournament.

• I will organize the payouts to minimize the number of transactions.

At the end of the tourney we settle up via PayPal

Last edited:
Dice Rolls:

Uruk-Hai: 918
SteelerFan03: 682
Capelle: 650
Dwayne Hoover 646
Battersbox: 473
Penguin: 387
kupcho01: 245
Scoreman: 23

Last edited:
Reserved for draft order and other stuff.
I will participate if you have an open spot. Love this stuff.

You're in!

Also been PMing with Uruk hai who is also in! @shuke you are officially off the hook. So is my wife.

That fills this one up.

Who's in:
Scoresman
@Dwayne Hoover
@SteelerFan03
@Penguin
@kupcho1
@Capella
@Uruk-Hai
@Battersbox

Pinging everyone so we can start rolling now. For newcomers, this is a dice roll that will determine the draft order. Please include my email below so it can be sent to me for verification. I will verify mine with the email address of the first person to send a roll.

Dice roll: https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Roll 1 d 1000 +0
Roll this set of dice 1 times
Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [you]
and the GM: hoochiemama@gmail.com
with this subject: [FBG username]

Failure to follow these instructions will disqualify your roll. If I don't get the email, it didn't happen.

Highest number drafts first.

For the dice roll, you have to specifically change it to roll 1 D 1000.

You also have to change the number of times to roll to 1. It defaults to 7.

Rolls are due by Sunday at noon eastern time. I will start PMing people tomorrow night. This gives me time to find a backup and get their roll in case someone drops out, so we can still draft on time. So far, I believe @msudaisy26 has expressed interest in being a backup.

Got Steeler's roll, so we're set to start drafting tomorrow evening.

@msudaisy26 there's still a chance someone doesnt show to the draft, keeping your roll as backup.

Reminder, it is a slow draft, need to be done by Thursday before game times. That said, we should try to keep a decent pace.

Draft order:

Dwayne Hoover 646

@msudaisy26 there's still a chance someone doesnt show to the draft, keeping your roll as backup.

Reminder, it is a slow draft, need to be done by Thursday before game times. That said, we should try to keep a decent pace.

Draft order:

Dwayne Hoover 646
I was all set to be indignant, but then I noticed you botched your username as well.

Draft order:

Dwayne Hoover 646
I was all set to be indignant, but then I noticed you botched your username as well.
Man I botched 3 of them. :wall:

Draft order:

Dwayne Hoover 646

If not Uruk and I are going to split.

I’m on baby leave from work right now so pretty much available non-stop if you need to leave a list.

Draft order:

Dwayne Hoover 646

If not Uruk and I are going to split.
Confirmed. I won't be available Sunday evening, so msu can make our pick. Otherwise (if she gets her own spot or is busy), it'll be Monday morning before I/we pick.

We will start drafting here in a few hours. Probably 7-ish Eastern time. For newcomers, when it is your turn, please post your pick and also tag the next person to pick so they get notified they are up. Example:

1.01 Grambling State

@Scoresman you're next.

The draft is serpentine style like most FF drafts.

If you know you will be away from the computer as we draft over the next day or two, please PM a ranked list of teams for someone else to pick for you. You can send this to myself or Capella.

Draft order reminder (hopefully all spelled right this time):

Uruk-Hai/msudaisy26
SteelerFan03
Capella
Dwayne Hoover
Battersbox
Penguin
kupcho1
Scoresman

Google sheet:

The first tab has the draft results and available teams by seed. I will keep this updated as often as I can. Everyone should have edit privileges for the draft, so you can input your drafted teams if you don't mind. I'll make it view only once the draft is done.

Second tab on the sheet has the scoring.

Draft can start whenever Uruk and msudaisy are ready.

The google sheet is updated with the pool of teams. This could use a double check if I don’t get to it soon.

Draft can start whenever Uruk and msudaisy are ready.

The google sheet is updated with the pool of teams. This could use a double check if I don’t get to it soon.

I promise to draft soon, but I messaged Uruk and want to give him a chance to answer before I just ruin our draft.

Yeah, thought we were gonna start rolling but Cappy did say he had family over and wanted to digest things a bit

We'll be fine, we've never run out of time. Heck one year we didn't start drafting until Tuesday evening. We've never even had the group of 8 set, let alone start drafting on Sunday.

Yeah not gonna worry about it yet. I'm looking at data too. We can send each other lists if we need to later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread