What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Survivor Pool Discussion (2 Viewers)

As mentioned before likely taking Bills, Falcons or Seahawks next week. All three games have double digit point spreads at the moment:

Seattle - 13 1/2 vs. LA

Miami - 3 at NY Jets

Dallas - 8 vs Tampa Bay

NY Giants - 4 1/2 vs Detroit

Baltimore - 6 vs Philly

Green Bay - 5 at Chicago

Minnesota - 4 vs Indy

Buffalo - 10 vs Cleveland

KC - 6 vs Tennessee

Houston - 6 vs Jacksonville

Arizona - 3 vs New Orleans

Atlanta - 13 vs San Francisco

New England - 3 at Denver

Oakland - 3 at San Diego

Pittsburgh - 3 at Cincinnati

Washington - 4 vs Carolina

Gotta make two picks next week. BUF and KC.  Don't love betting against the Titans these days, but if I go down taking KC at home, I can live with that.

Used DET and ATL this week. DET so scary, glad I didn't watch it. 

I ended up taking Seattle. Thought about Atlanta but I figured they would be the most popular pick and wanted to go a little contrarian. Ended up Atlanta was top pick of the pool but Seattle wasn't far behind.

Guess Ill see what injuries happen but already starting to look ahead to week 16. Early favorites for me based on who I left are KC, Washington, San Diego (although little concerned with all of their injuries) or Atlanta.

Massraider- out of that group my picks would be Buffalo (think that's the easiest of the picks although anything can happen) and Houston (home game against a team that seems to find a way to lose no matter what).

Pretty easy week I think. 

In your case I would probably take BUF and either KC or Houston. Probably KC at home has the least variables. 

On to next week.  Looks like the Chargers are up.  Can the Browns get their first win and ruin my life?  Stay tuned!

Chargers for me. We are still stuck with about 8 guys. I'm not entirely sure how this works out if we go into the playoffs. Our commish has been pretty MIA. Hoping a few get knocked off this week

Still alive in 2 big pools. Going with Titans in one and Oakland in the other 

I could take San Diego but I'm passing and hoping they lose and knock out most of the remaining players (I think 40 in one and 36 in the other). 

Yeah, everyone in my league is likely taking the Chargers. My next best option is Seattle and I don't like that one. I'll go with SD and figure I'll either go down with everyone or I'll move on with everyone. Been a fun season so far. Finals in my season long and made it to 16 in my survivor so far. Bound to win money one way or another. 

I went very contrarian this week with the Bills. I like the revenge narrative in this game against the Dolphins and it would be a Rex thing to do to ruin the Dolphins chances at the playoffs. The Dolphins beat up on the Bills last time with the run but their o-line is no longer healthy so I don't see a repeat happening while on the flip side McCoy should have a field day against the Dolphins run D.

Hoping for the best!

I'm going with Dallas this week and planning on Indianapolis next week. I don't think my group goes into the playoffs so whoever is left will chop up the total.

Yeah, everyone in my league is likely taking the Chargers. My next best option is Seattle and I don't like that one. I'll go with SD and figure I'll either go down with everyone or I'll move on with everyone. Been a fun season so far. Finals in my season long and made it to 16 in my survivor so far. Bound to win money one way or another. 
Exactly, I don't like all the hype around this being the Browns first/only win but everyone in my league has the Chargers left so hopefully worst case we all lose.

Best of luck to all alive, Vikings knocked me out last week, I was saving BUF for week 17, got too cute.

Man, if SD goes down.....but hard to imagine.  CLE is really bad, and SD is just better.  Question is, have they quit on the year?  

I went out with SD. I had penciled in PIT this week but with all of those out I would probably shy away. I had SEA left and I'd have picked them instead. I also like Arizona and TB

Good luck to all finishing the season

Thoughts on using these teams for week 17?:

Washington (vs Giants)

Tampa Bay (vs Carolina)

Ind (vs Jac)

Minn (vs Chicago)

What order do you have these plays?

robb said:
Thoughts on using these teams for week 17?:

Washington (vs Giants)

Tampa Bay (vs Carolina)

Ind (vs Jac)

Minn (vs Chicago)

What order do you have these plays?
Pretty much the order you have.

WAS could beat the Giants even if the Giants had something to play for.

The Vegas line has jumped way up in favor of WAS. Like 2.5 points. That's huge to me.

Anyone trusts MIN these days is a braver man than me

Users who are viewing this thread