What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NFL Combine News (1 Viewer)

Now the dumb dumb who posted the Arcega-Whiteside news is reporting it was actually Myles Boykin

Edit: Myles Boykin not Myles Gaskins
I have to laugh at that.  How do you get a name wrong when it's literally on screen at the time they do this?  And if you're in person do you read a jersey number wrong?  lol what a goof

I have to laugh at that.  How do you get a name wrong when it's literally on screen at the time they do this?  And if you're in person do you read a jersey number wrong?  lol what a goof
Well, the jumps aren’t on TV. It was reported in person on Twitter. Probably easy to do if you look down at your phone for 30 seconds. Still the retweets were fast and furious.

Well, the jumps aren’t on TV. It was reported in person on Twitter. Probably easy to do if you look down at your phone for 30 seconds. Still the retweets were fast and furious.
I could be wrong but they put up the numbers on the screen in the stadium too.  Plus they usually have a list of player and number on them.  Still a blunder.  

My goodness.  In the world of big deals, this ain’t one if them.  And certainly not worth burning up half a page worth of this thread.  Get a grip and just let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish NFL Network would just focus on the measured events instead of showing the drills. I understand there is more downtime in the measured events but cut in and out. Its not that hard, it’s 2019.

For the good of the Broncos organization, someone should slip Elway a roofie so he passes out and misses the QB drills.

I really don't but in today's NFL speed would be a nice addition.  
Not every QB in today's NFL has to be a running QB.  I still value accuracy, ability to read a defense, and arm strength as the best qualities for a QB.

Users who are viewing this thread