What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Season Playoff Survivor (2 Viewers)

FYI - Surgery will be on the 21st, getting a combo two for one deal with Hernia combined with Gallbladder.

My surprises thus far 

1. four QBs taken in first 21 picks
  2. after WRs went consecutively at #2, #3, and #4, only two more through the end of the second round
  3. Brees as the #2 QB
  4. not a single PK or DST taken yet

Stephen Holloway said:
My surprises thus far 

1. four QBs taken in first 21 picks
  2. after WRs went consecutively at #2, #3, and #4, only two more through the end of the second round
  3. Brees as the #2 QB
  4. not a single PK or DST taken yet
For #2, while I was one of the teams taking a WR, there's something to be said for the depth here and not needing to take one after the elite guys were gone. I happen to think Brown could have an elite game but almost took Andrews or Carson there. 

I debated between singletary, gibson and moss at 3.08 and am very glad to have the 3. Gibson is a bit hobbled but he'll play and do well I think. Buffalo should be fun to watch, while the colts aren't an easy out there's a really good chance Buffalo goes to the big dance. Allen is the key of course but I think they use both backs pretty heavily. 

I was hoping Evans would fall further as it looks like he won't play this week but if the bucs win he's an easy keeper. (Go team!)

Best picks other than my own per round:

1. Henry :homer:

2. Gronk

3. Godwin

4. Landry

5. Hunt / juju call this a tie

6. Akers

so much chatter this draft, does nobody have any strong opinions?
Been waiting for things to unfold....

1.2 Michael Thomas - I considered Lamar here briefly but there's a good chance they lose this weekend IMO.  Allen was a consideration but I don't trust the weather in Buffalo.  That's also why I passed on Diggs.  Wanted a keeper here so I went with a player off the team of the biggest home favorite.  Also liked two game in the dome.

Surprised Brees went in the first.  

2.8 Jame Conner - Was hoping for RoJo...dang you @Crippler  RBs get scarce and Pitt is the favorite so this is a potential keep.  Considered Lamar again and was sure Ref would take him and a Tampa WR so I had planned on a Tampa WR on the return.  Surprised that none of the Tampa WRs went in this round.  I guess the problem this week is that you don't know about Evans and Washington won't push them to score this week.

3.2 Lamar Jackson - It's enticing especially with 9 teams and 12 QBs to just wait.  Problem is if you take the guy that doesn't do much this week at QB you could missed out on the Green Bay and KC talent next week.  Lamar has a great floor and high ceiling.  Better yet, a match up vs. KC next week if things hold to form would be tasty.  Considered WR here but there were so many that looked similar.

4.8 John Brown - Beasley missing this week elevate him.  Also seems like a decent keeper if both Pitt and Balt lose.

5.2 Jonnu Smith - Felt kind of lucky getting him this late.  I especially like the fact that he would be a serviceable keeper if Tenn wins and other things go haywire to for me.

6.8 Cam Akers - Thank you gents.  There may have only been two players selected in the last 15 picks that I would have take before him.  Pumped to have two starting RBs especially after taking a QB early.

7.2 Malcolm Brown - Maybe early, but I wanted to lock in the Rams rushing game just in case I'm wrong on Akers.  Vulture away.

8.8 Darnell Mooney - Here's where I messed up.  Ebron has been sticking out like a sore thumb for ages.  I was hoping Ref would let him slide since he had two TEs rostered and spent huge draft capital on them.  Opps.

9.2 Anthony Miller - Mooney may be injured.  I liked other players better here but wanted to lock in a serviceable WR3 score.  Don't need to win this week, just need to avoid the 9th spot and hopefully finish in the 5-6 for draft positioning options.

1.5 Derrick Henry - Henry was the obvious choice for me in the first round. The drawback is the tough first round match-up with Baltimore even though the Titans are favored and have beaten the Ravens soundly last year in the playoffs and again this season. I always prefer to take a top guy on a team that I expect to win and its close here, but Henry still was the easy call.

Metcalf at #3 surprised me as he the Seahawks have played the Rams twice and the passing game has not been efficient either time. Metcalf has had trouble with Ramsey. Brees going in the first was also a bit of a shock as the Saints have been relying more on the running game and Defense down the stretch. I am hopeful that they turn over Trubisky a couple of times in the first half and dominate the game, which would be good for @Stinkin Ref (Kamara), @OldMilwaukee (Murrray) and me with the Saints Defense.  

2.5 J. Taylor - Was hoping for Diontae Johnson or Andrews here, but with them both gone, took a second RB and preferred Taylor who has been great down the stretch over RoJones. I really like going RB - WR in the first two rounds so you have more flexibility, but only considered A. Robinson and thought that Taylor offered more upside. 

3.5 A. Robinson - I ran to the podium to claim Robinson as an obvious best available here. Getting him as a WR1 made me enjoy the Taylor second round selection more. Did not really consider anybody else although L. Jackson would have been tough to pass on if he would have still been there. 

Love the two @OldMilwaukee picks between my 3rd and 4th round, Montgomery and Evans (a major steal) if he plays and plays injury free.

4.5 Robert Woods - Thought that the value at WR was better than the remaining RBs and with requiring three, almost had to take another here. TE was already picked over, so went with Woods over the other Steeler WRs at this point. A little troubled at this point with no picks on what I would expect to be guaranteed winners. LAR and Tenn both about 50% win chance, but Indi and Chicago solid underdogs. Forced me to consider in the next round to solidify keeper positions a bit.

5.5 M. Brown BLT - Wanted one of the Pitt remaining WRs but both were gone. Considered the Saints Sanders, but went out on a limb with upside of Brown who has really played well lately and had a big game a year ago in the playoff match with Tennessee. Gives me a certain winner in the Titans/Ravens game, but if the Saints throw it a lot, I suspect that Sanders could have more production. Still on the weak side of potential keepers, although I really like the scoring expectations of my top five.

6.5 Tom Brady - With the solid top five that I selected in the first five rounds, two RBs and 3 WRs and the compression that I saw at the TE position, it was easy to go with Brady as the fifth QB taken. Agree that with 12 starters and only nine teams, waiting was still a viable option, I think that Brady plays really well in the first playoff game, even on the road and facing a tough Football Team defense. I can't believe that Washington is going with this name for a second year. I guess that jersey sales of the Football Team went better than expected. I am also surprised that there has been so little discussion on their pre-season issues. Oh well, I now have a player on a highly favored team so there's that. Please don't show your age Mr. Brady. 

7.5 Saints DST - Had Higbee as my top pick and maybe should have taken Ebron, but I could find nothing where he was off the Covid list and several others were taken off yesterday. If he plays, then @Stinkin Ref has the top depth at TE, but I think that he can only score twice at that position, so his depth elsewhere might slip. Not sure what I think about his pick of Ebron. If I had read anything positive, I would have taken him and could be my mistake, we'll have to see. 

8.5 Tyler Bass - I scoured the RB and WR depth here and just could not make the pick. Last consideration was Fournette, but he has been such a plodder this year, I just could not pull the trigger. If he vultures passing TDs from Brady I will not be happy. Should have taken him to offset that risk, but I guess I had a brain freeze on that plodder feeling and grabbed a PK probably too early. 

9.5 Cole Kmet - meh, I have a TE now. I read in the Shark Pool from a disenchanted Bears fan after some positves were given for Kmet that Jimmy Graham had mentored Kmet into becoming a stiff and lumbering player, so there's that. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer?

Thanks @BassNBrew for setting this draft up for us. Thanks to our group for drafting so attentively. I definitely will enjoy the six games this weekend more, looking at the scores in our Playoff league and seeing who has done well.

The goal this weekend is to survive as one of the 8. KC-GB has 7 excellent players to add(Rodgers, Mahomes, Jones, Hill, Adams, Kelce, Tonyan) and 4 more (Bell, Williams, Watkins, Lazard) that could go fairly early. So other than surging really thought about next week

1. metcalf. With that in mind, I can see Seattle going all the way and thus picked accordingly. With extra spots, easy to have one other go off, if he struggles but the upside too much. Almost took Henry but I really expect Titans to get demolished and thus passed)

2. Jones. Had to go RB here with WR depth. I did have Dobbins and Taylor predrafted ahead of him but glad to get

3. Wilson.  I saw 4 QB way ahead of rest here. And long way back around. Bad move with none taken after as think Brady pick a steal. Wish I could redo but did not like many of the rest. Big advantage. Godwin would have been pick as he was 4th guy in preselect

4. Landry. Gave the Pitt guys a look but they are more inconsistent. Just needing to qualify and with my keepers in place, went for safe pick here. 
5. Hunt. RB scarce and need another. Take best available who will get some points. Akers was my #2 preselect but with no Goff, just hate the Rams this weekend. 
6. Pittman. I probably should have gone Akers instead but Indy will have to play catch-up IMO vs Bills. Josh Allen I might have taken if we had 12 teams at 1.3. Fun to watch lately

7. Buffalo. Rivers is a turnover machine and expect to see a few. Started a run which is always good as lots I did not want. 
8. Succop. Did not put much thought into pick as hate holding up draft. 
9. Fornette. Wish I had Brady to give me points on any TB TD. I think they will score a lot in the end. Redskins will quickly become demoralized. 
10. Graham. TE truly sucks overall in this draft. I got an okay one who might catch passes in garbage time as fully expect Saints to trounce

11. Washington. He is great best ball guy and you never know when he will go 2-80-1. Love him in this little format

12. some WR as Everett was top preselect. 

1.08    8    OZ    Brown, A.J. TEN WR 

- wanted Henry of course but he wasn't going to fall here. Disagree with cripple about this game but we'll see.

2.02    11    OZ    Andrews, Mark BAL TE    - hedge my bet as a keeper but I think both teams score a lot. Andrews is the only really good TE playing this week.

3.08    26    OZ    Singletary, Devin BUF RB    

- honestly I don't know if this is complete RBBC or what but buffalo should score, and run out the clock a bit. I think singletary gets more in ppr.

4.02    29    OZ    Gibson, Antonio WAS RB 

- just best rb available, the news just before the pick was that he was lightly practicing.
5.08    44    OZ    McLaurin, Terry WAS WR (Q)    

- go team!  They'll need to score, he's their best player. 

6.02    47    OZ    Moss, Zack BUF RB    

- as mentioned, probably RBBC. Hopefully one scores a touchdown or two.
7.08    62    OZ    Lutz, Wil NOS PK   

- he's a kicker, a good one. 
8.02    65    OZ    Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB    

- got my QB target :homer:
9.08    80    OZ    Callaway, Marquez NOS WR    

- with some bench spots I'll take a chance here.
10.02    83    OZ    Reynolds, Josh LAR WR    

- I think he'll be on the field.
11.08    98    OZ    Burton, Trey IND TE    

- probably a wasted pick but :shrug:
12.02    101    OZ    Browns, Cleveland CLE Def    

- almost went Titans as a homer but I'll take Garrett and company. And hope they play.

Stephen Holloway said:
1.5 Derrick Henry - Henry was the obvious choice for me in the first round. The drawback is the tough first round match-up with Baltimore even though the Titans are favored and have beaten the Ravens soundly last year in the playoffs and again this season. I always prefer to take a top guy on a team that I expect to win and its close here, but Henry still was the easy call.

Metcalf at #3 surprised me as he the Seahawks have played the Rams twice and the passing game has not been efficient either time. Metcalf has had trouble with Ramsey. Brees going in the first was also a bit of a shock as the Saints have been relying more on the running game and Defense down the stretch. I am hopeful that they turn over Trubisky a couple of times in the first half and dominate the game, which would be good for @Stinkin Ref (Kamara), @OldMilwaukee (Murrray) and me with the Saints Defense.  

2.5 J. Taylor - Was hoping for Diontae Johnson or Andrews here, but with them both gone, took a second RB and preferred Taylor who has been great down the stretch over RoJones. I really like going RB - WR in the first two rounds so you have more flexibility, but only considered A. Robinson and thought that Taylor offered more upside. 

3.5 A. Robinson - I ran to the podium to claim Robinson as an obvious best available here. Getting him as a WR1 made me enjoy the Taylor second round selection more. Did not really consider anybody else although L. Jackson would have been tough to pass on if he would have still been there. 

Love the two @OldMilwaukee picks between my 3rd and 4th round, Montgomery and Evans (a major steal) if he plays and plays injury free.

4.5 Robert Woods - Thought that the value at WR was better than the remaining RBs and with requiring three, almost had to take another here. TE was already picked over, so went with Woods over the other Steeler WRs at this point. A little troubled at this point with no picks on what I would expect to be guaranteed winners. LAR and Tenn both about 50% win chance, but Indi and Chicago solid underdogs. Forced me to consider in the next round to solidify keeper positions a bit.

5.5 M. Brown BLT - Wanted one of the Pitt remaining WRs but both were gone. Considered the Saints Sanders, but went out on a limb with upside of Brown who has really played well lately and had a big game a year ago in the playoff match with Tennessee. Gives me a certain winner in the Titans/Ravens game, but if the Saints throw it a lot, I suspect that Sanders could have more production. Still on the weak side of potential keepers, although I really like the scoring expectations of my top five.

6.5 Tom Brady - With the solid top five that I selected in the first five rounds, two RBs and 3 WRs and the compression that I saw at the TE position, it was easy to go with Brady as the fifth QB taken. Agree that with 12 starters and only nine teams, waiting was still a viable option, I think that Brady plays really well in the first playoff game, even on the road and facing a tough Football Team defense. I can't believe that Washington is going with this name for a second year. I guess that jersey sales of the Football Team went better than expected. I am also surprised that there has been so little discussion on their pre-season issues. Oh well, I now have a player on a highly favored team so there's that. Please don't show your age Mr. Brady. 

7.5 Saints DST - Had Higbee as my top pick and maybe should have taken Ebron, but I could find nothing where he was off the Covid list and several others were taken off yesterday. If he plays, then @Stinkin Ref has the top depth at TE, but I think that he can only score twice at that position, so his depth elsewhere might slip. Not sure what I think about his pick of Ebron. If I had read anything positive, I would have taken him and could be my mistake, we'll have to see. 

8.5 Tyler Bass - I scoured the RB and WR depth here and just could not make the pick. Last consideration was Fournette, but he has been such a plodder this year, I just could not pull the trigger. If he vultures passing TDs from Brady I will not be happy. Should have taken him to offset that risk, but I guess I had a brain freeze on that plodder feeling and grabbed a PK probably too early. 

9.5 Cole Kmet - meh, I have a TE now. I read in the Shark Pool from a disenchanted Bears fan after some positves were given for Kmet that Jimmy Graham had mentored Kmet into becoming a stiff and lumbering player, so there's that. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer?
Are you concerned about your keepers?  I see Henry or Brown and not much else.  While upsets happen, you'll need to be for one of Chicago, Indy, or LA.

BassNBrew said:
Been waiting for things to unfold....

1.2 Michael Thomas - I considered Lamar here briefly but there's a good chance they lose this weekend IMO.  Allen was a consideration but I don't trust the weather in Buffalo.  That's also why I passed on Diggs.  Wanted a keeper here so I went with a player off the team of the biggest home favorite.  Also liked two game in the dome.

Surprised Brees went in the first.  

2.8 James Conner - Was hoping for RoJo...dang you @Crippler  RBs get scarce and Pitt is the favorite so this is a potential keep.  Considered Lamar again and was sure Ref would take him and a Tampa WR so I had planned on a Tampa WR on the return.  Surprised that none of the Tampa WRs went in this round.  I guess the problem this week is that you don't know about Evans and Washington won't push them to score this week.

3.2 Lamar Jackson - It's enticing especially with 9 teams and 12 QBs to just wait.  Problem is if you take the guy that doesn't do much this week at QB you could missed out on the Green Bay and KC talent next week.  Lamar has a great floor and high ceiling.  Better yet, a match up vs. KC next week if things hold to form would be tasty.  Considered WR here but there were so many that looked similar.

4.8 John Brown - Beasley missing this week elevate him.  Also seems like a decent keeper if both Pitt and Balt lose.

5.2 Jonnu Smith - Felt kind of lucky getting him this late.  I especially like the fact that he would be a serviceable keeper if Tenn wins and other things go haywire to for me.

6.8 Cam Akers - Thank you gents.  There may have only been two players selected in the last 15 picks that I would have take before him.  Pumped to have two starting RBs especially after taking a QB early.

7.2 Malcolm Brown - Maybe early, but I wanted to lock in the Rams rushing game just in case I'm wrong on Akers.  Vulture away.

8.8 Darnell Mooney - Here's where I messed up.  Ebron has been sticking out like a sore thumb for ages.  I was hoping Ref would let him slide since he had two TEs rostered and spent huge draft capital on them.  Opps.

9.2 Anthony Miller - Mooney may be injured.  I liked other players better here but wanted to lock in a serviceable WR3 score.  Don't need to win this week, just need to avoid the 9th spot and hopefully finish in the 5-6 for draft positioning options.
10.8 Cody Parkey - Never remember it getting this ugly at kicker in a playoff league before.

11.2 Cameron Brate - I liked Everrett to score more points, but I think Brate has a higher ceiling

12.8 Baltimore Def - I was surprised how early defense went and would have been fine with Tenn who went undrafted.  This was a hedge pick because if Baltimore does well on Def and scores, it comes at the expense of my QB Lamar.

QB: Lamar - top tier QB

RB - Conner and better of Akers/Brown - There are some bleak RB groups among us.  Barring injury I should finish middle of the pack

WR - Thomas, Brown, and better of Mooney/Miller - I expect Thomas to start slow and wouldn't surprise me if he's a bottom tier WR1 this week.  Drafted for keeper potential.  I'm giving up ground to most teams with John Brown.  I think I'll gain some ground back at WR3 as I expect Chicago to play from behind.

TE - Smith - Middle of the pack

Flex - Brown/Miller/Brate - One should post points.

K/D - Parkey and Baltimore - Ref and I bring up the rear.

OK, my wife has  been doing some reorganizing storage in the house all day and did not want (or need) my help much at all. I copied over the rosters and manually loaded the projections by Dodds, MT and Bloom. I did all of the math in my head and did all of the projections by copying from the FBG to a tablet for the addition.

From Dodds

1. Holloway 138.8 - did not use Snead & Doyle
  2. Oz 129.1 - Callaway & Burton
  3. St Ref 128.5 - Miller & Ebron
  4. Bassnbrew 127.2 - M. Brown RB & Miller WR
  5. Old Mil 120.8 - Penny & Beasley
  6. DC 118.9 - D Evans & Pascal
  7. Duckboy 117.6 - Boykin & Olsen
  8. Crippler 115.7 - Washington & Njoku
  9. Bro1ncos 113.3 - Snell & Dez Bryant
From MT

1. Holloway 139.9 -  Snead & Doyle
  2. St Ref 127.8 - McKenzie & Ebron
  3. Oz 125.9 - Z Moss & Callaway
  4. Bassnbrew 122.6 - Akers & Miller
  5. Old Mil 118.6 - Penny & D Moore
  6. Crippler 116.2 - Washington & Njoku
  7. DC 114.9 - D Evans & Pascal
  8. Bro1ncos 104.6 - Hyde & Dez Bryant
  9. Duckboy 102.3 - Boykin & Olsen
From Bloom

1. Holloway 153.9 - Snead & Everett
  2. St Ref 149.9 - Miller & Ebron
  3. Oz 142.9 - Reynolds & Burton
  4. DC 139.0 - D Evans & Higbee
  5. Bassnbrew 136.0 -  M. Brown RB & Miller WR
  6. Old Mil 129.5 - Penny & Beasley
  7. Duckboy 128.3 - Boykin & Olsen
  8. Bro1ncos 122.4 - Hyde & Dez Bryant
  9. Crippler 117.4 - Fournette & Njoku
Just something that I put together because I was bored.

Expectations for Wild Card weekend, six enjoyable games

Buffalo wins handily over the Colts

Rams defeat the Seahawks in a nail biter

Tompa Bay cruises over Washington

Ravens defeat the Titans as Jackson and the Ravens offense explodes against the overmatched Titan defense

Saints defense harasses Trubiski and they win easily

Pittsburgh defeats a short-handed Browns team, but it is a close one that goes four quarters

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a chance according to Stephens work.    :popcorn:

IF I should make it past this week,  should be in good shape with Allen and Evans/Murray/D. Johnson for the next round.  

:shrug:

Good luck to all this week! :football:

I concentrated on taking players early if I think they will get multiple games, to get my two keepers.  Given the way they have been playing the past month, I consider Buffalo, Baltimore and NO to have the potential to play at 3 games, and maybe even TB, though if it has to play in GB that will be difficult.

1.04 Diggs:  over Henry because Ten. is not favored in the game and they might have to play from behind, given the way their D has been playing; would have taken Andrews for TE premium if Diggs was gone.

2.06 J. Cook: TE sucks until next week so thought I should get one early given the premium

3.04 Godwin: while WFT D is good, potential for Evans to sit out made this too difficult to pass up for the remaining RB.

4.06 G. Edwards:  definitely behind Dobbs in the pecking order but pickings at RB getting slim

5.04 McKissic:  hoping for checkdown receptions at my RB2

6.06 Higgins:  meh, maybe will some garbage time points

7.04 Higbee:  tight end premium at flex, and would squeeze those who didn't have one yet

8.06 Steelers D:  anticipating a low scoring game given their offensive struggles, and Cle missing Stefanski

9.04 Pascal:  best available to, if he does well enough, swap in for any of three WR or two TE

10.06 D. Evans:  best available RB, might get garbage time/passing game work if Bal. rolls

11.04 Indy K: best available who I can be sure will be kicking

12.06 Trubisky:  at the outset decided to leave QB for last, projecting to having to choose between Rivers, Mayfield, and Trubisky.  Chose Mediocre Mitch over Mayfield due to greater potential for garbage time (hope they don't pull him) and his comparative playoff experience.

I haven't been able to do this league in a few years, so looking forward to it.  Should be fun.

Concur with your strategy. I much preferred Diggs over Henry for the potential carry-over rounds. I also think Godwin should be an excellent keeper.

I prefer your keeper potential significantly over mine.

Expectations for Wild Card weekend, six enjoyable games

Buffalo wins handily over the Colts

Rams defeat the Seahawks in a nail biter

Tompa Bay cruises over Washington

Ravens defeat the Titans as Jackson and the Ravens offense explodes against the overmatched Titan defense

Saints defense harasses Trubiski and they win easily

Pittsburgh defeats a short-handed Browns team, but it is a close one that goes four quarters
Was hoping to get some other playoff outcome projections from @BassNBrew @Go DC Yourself @-OZ- @Duckboy @bro1ncos @OldMilwaukee @Crippler @Stinkin Ref

Bills over Colts easily. 
Seahawks over Rams as they hold on late. Just can’t be any other way. 
Tampa blows out WFT. 
Baltimore over Tennessee as the Titans defense can’t stop anything right now. 
New Orleans beats Chicago on a late TD after trailing most of the game. Lower scoring game. 
Cleveland beats Pittsburgh in OT. Great back and forth end to a fun slate of games. 

Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills BUF -6.5

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks SEA -3

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Football Team TB -8

Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans BAL -3.5

Chicago Bears at New Orleans Saints NO -10

Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers PIT -6

Bold to win. I don't think the bucs or saints cover.  

-OZ- said:

Ditto this but bucs and saints cover

Btw, why isn't the live scoring going?

Nevermind, fixed it

First day scoreboard

1. Old Milwaukee 115.6 and still has 4 scorers to add
  2. Crippler 103.6 and has 4 left
  3. Holloway 100.7 and has 5 left
  4. DC 72.1 with four
  5. Duckboy 70 with 4
  6. Ref 48 with 5
  7. Bass 46 with 7
  8. OZ 44 with 5
  9. Bro1ncos with 5
I believe that we only lose on team this weekend and then the scores are reset for the eight remaining, which can keep only two players going forward. We lose four more teams the following weekend.

-OZ- said:

I suck at this. 

I suck at this. 
My gut was with the Rams defense against Seattle, but I was also hopeful that the running QB would help their offense be more efficient than Goff had been. I thought that the Rams were cooked when he was injured first quarter, but Goff was efficient enough, giving me R. Woods as a potential keeper. The performance later by Heinike for Washington was even better. I saw where there have only been five or six NFL QBs all-time that had either their first or second start in a playoff game and it happened twice yesterday.

Great day of playoff football with three games. So excited for today, Go Saints and Ravens! Sorry @-OZ-, I took Jackson and Andrews in the Subscriber's Contest. At least if the Titans win I will also have Henry as a keeper.

Nothing personal @bro1ncos but I'll be actively cheering against Brees. Perhaps for the first time ever (when he wasn't playing the titans)

First day scoreboard

1. Old Milwaukee 115.6 and still has 4 scorers to add
  2. Crippler 103.6 and has 4 left
  3. Holloway 100.7 and has 5 left
  4. DC 72.1 with four
  5. Duckboy 70 with 4
  6. Ref 48 with 5
  7. Bass 46 with 7
  8. OZ 44 with 5
  9. Bro1ncos with 5
I believe that we only lose on team this weekend and then the scores are reset for the eight remaining, which can keep only two players going forward. We lose four more teams the following weekend.
I may be wrong, but I don’t think we reset the scores after this week

Holloway - 152.75 and done

Old Mil - 128.7 and Johnson-1.5

Crippler - 116.10 + Hunt + Landry or Washington + Nioku-12.5.  Should move into 2nd with an outside shot at 1st

Bass - 109.65 + Parley + Conner-4.9

GoDC - 104.85 + Pitt D + Higgins-12.7

OZ - 89.25 + Clev D

Ducky - 82.95 + Chubb

Bro1nco - 78.85 + Hooper + Snell-.5

Ref - 67.6 + Big Ben + JuJu + Claypool + Ebron

Gonna to be close to stay out of 9th

Holloway - 152.75 and done

Old Mil - 128.7 and Johnson-1.5

Crippler - 116.10 + Hunt + Landry or Washington + Nioku-12.5.  Should move into 2nd with an outside shot at 1st

Bass - 109.65 + Parley + Conner-4.9

GoDC - 104.85 + Pitt D + Higgins-12.7

OZ - 89.25 + Clev D

Ducky - 82.95 + Chubb

Bro1nco - 78.85 + Hooper + Snell-.5

Ref - 67.6 + Big Ben + JuJu + Claypool + Ebron

Gonna to be close to stay out of 9th
The battle for Kelce. Sorry Holloway. No Kelce for you. Adams, Hill, Mahomes, Rogers or Jones is nice consolation price. Of course, OM could catch me

wsy to go James Washington

weird to say in a sore loser kinda way....but I am so cool with being put out of my FF misery with a last place finish here its not even funny.....I went SEA/KC heavy in playoff contest....I suck here in this league....I went on vacation and suspension during the most important part of the fantasy year....(talking a little crap in a the Raider thread I shouldn't have even been in but I can't help myself) ....I shouldn't be allowed out of the MDF....I contributed to nothing...... including the one pivotal IBL win that gave FBG the title.... :pickle: ...and now maybe I can just watch my Chiefs and the other games from here on out and call it good...have fun boys.....when do we start drafting for next year.....?..... :suds:

weird to say in a sore loser kinda way....but I am so cool with being put out of my FF misery with a last place finish here its not even funny.....I went SEA/KC heavy in playoff contest....I suck here in this league....I went on suspension during the most important part of the fantasy year....(talking a little crap in a the Raider thread I shouldn't have even been in but I can't help myself) ....I shouldn't be allowed out of the MDF....I contributed to nothing...... including the one pivotal IBL win that gave FBG the title.... :pickle: ...and now maybe I can just watch my Chiefs and the other games from here on out and call it good...have fun boys.....when do we start drafting for next year.....?..... :suds:
You're not done yet.

weird to say in a sore loser kinda way....but I am so cool with being put out of my FF misery with a last place finish here its not even funny.....I went SEA/KC heavy in playoff contest....I suck here in this league....I went on vacation and suspension during the most important part of the fantasy year....(talking a little crap in a the Raider thread I shouldn't have even been in but I can't help myself) ....I shouldn't be allowed out of the MDF....I contributed to nothing...... including the one pivotal IBL win that gave FBG the title.... :pickle: ...and now maybe I can just watch my Chiefs and the other games from here on out and call it good...have fun boys.....when do we start drafting for next year.....?..... :suds:
Dude...you could end up in first.

Users who are viewing this thread