What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (4 Viewers)

We’ll see how Harris handles seeing a winning putt just miss.

That other dude has had 2 burn edges and brushed it right off. 

It's always funny to hear a golfer or analyst exclaim how this or that guy just isn't going to give up, no matter what.  ...how it shows so much about him and what kind of player he is.

Cracks me up.  What are they supposed to do, quit?  This isn't the MMA.  Who's the last golfer that decided to not hit a shot?

It's always funny to hear a golfer or analyst exclaim how this or that guy just isn't going to give up, no matter what.  ...how it shows so much about him and what kind of player he is.

Cracks me up.  What are they supposed to do, quit?  This isn't the MMA.  Who's the last golfer that decided to not hit a shot?
It’s about staying focused.

I think it’s more to have the stones to keep hitting 10 foot putts.

Its insane how many this Kramer dude has nailed.

Cowardly Calvin Hopkins in the 1934 Peterson's Buggy Whip classic. 

Users who are viewing this thread