What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 NBA Thread: “you’ll never let me down like the Heat did”, Miami fan says to giant pile of cocaine (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami needs the jimmy B that turns into Mr Hyde in the 2nd Half, otherwise it's curtains.
And this is Game 7 for Miami, it should have felt that way in the 1st Half to the Heat
If that message isn't absorbed and hair on fire 2nd Half, just start working on 2024.

Even if there was no Game 7, just getting it from 3-0 to 3-3, how many times has that even happened? I can't remember 1 single time
I know Utah was able to grab 2 games after being down 3-0 to the Bulls.

5 for 29 on Bam and Jimmy if I heard the announcers correctly, that's pitiful and you would hope just the law of averages might be on their side in the 4th
Go Heat!

Miami needs a miracle 7 minutes
They managed to erase another double digit lead tonight despite trailing right now by 5
They burn a lot of energy as do all teams when they do that.
I'm not even sure why they are even still in the game with the poor shooting performances of Bam and Jimmy tonight
And Jimmy was even boasting with the guarantee which is always easy to project when you are up 3-0, 3-1, etc...
Very disappointed in the Heat's lack of urgency much of this game.

Clearly a foul, but his challenge gave him another free throw. Even if they hit something here, they should probably be looking for a new coach. Totally outmatched in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread