What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 FFA Fantasy Hockey League - sign up now (1 Viewer)

My team was weird this year, the offense never fully clicked, then my top 4 forward picks - Evander Kane, Svechnikov, Kaprizov and Laine all missed a bunch of time.

Luckily my picks around those guys - Saros, Ullmark, Nurse, Jones, Marchand, Sergachev, Faulk and SSkinner all had strong to excellent years.

I did feel like I killed it at the draft this year and my excellent year in goal and the more defensive categories (yay SHP!) was enough to overcome finishing closer to the bottom than the top in most of the offensive categories. Also Ullmark having the year he did after beer made me pick him is just objectively hilarious.

Fun year as always

I'm in when the time comes. I think I have Cav money coming and first place money coming from last year, I'll need to pay for last year, this year and probably my friend from last year as well (he finished last by a lot IIRC).

Given we haven't seen Rud in this thread in a while and that the season begins in a week, do we think.this is happening?

To be fair to Rude, I will not do any side bets this year and will take care of the ones last year.
Who do I owe that didn't get paid?

Who owed me and didn't pay

Who lost and did pay.....love this one!

this league is my favorite. lots of smack, i never pay and don’t have to worry about being paid. makes things simple.
For some reason, I always get off to ridiculously fast starts in this one, declare myself the winner in November, then either fall off a cliff or have an intense battle to the finish.

Can we drop short-handed points? Maybe add coaches' challenges won or something a little more predictable?

I'm good with Monday. And my winning SHP last year wasn't an accident if you look back at my rooster but I get dropping it as a category.

In a past life I would be fine with drafting at 3 a.m. Ever since my new job I fall asleep on the couch more often than not.

Yeah, that's my pre-loaded excuse for the season. I'm fine with starting whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread