What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 FFA Fantasy Hockey League - sign up now (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure we have time to do dice rolls.

I need a final list of teams that are in though.

FFA site has these teams;
Rudnicki
ChemX
Brasky
DickieDunn
Getzlaf
Cav
RnR (think he dropped)
NoVo
kupcho
DrDetroit

"Tallahassee Warthogs" - @E Street Brat are you in or out?
"Quebec Nordiques" - @expos123 is this you?
"WILD" - was this Cav's friend?
"Andrew's Amazing Team" - was this NoVo's friend?

I think based on what I see in here we have 10 confirmed teams, but yahoo still has 14 so I need to drop some folks.

any last minute recruiting?

To clarify: I want to play, but I can’t draft at 8:30 tonight. Do with that what you will. Thanks!

Question for others
Keep 9:30 eastern start time or push back an hour so RnR can make the draft?
rude, i “spoke with” rnr. he wants in and i will draft for him until he arrives. can you do this manually while we are on yahoo chat? are you sending a zoom meeting so we can live stream this thing? do i need to be a co-pvvner?

If we have to start as late as 10:30 ET, I’ll go as long as I can and then go on auto if necessary. I’ll probably only need to find my starting goalers by that point, if all goes as usual.

easiest thing to do is pre-rank players for the first few rounds and show up late when things get interesting so you don't wind up with zero goalies in the first 20 rounds or something dumb.

for scoring, I dumped SHP but think I kept the rest (including +/- as I think we need some type of ratio stat)

categories are 8 (skater) x 4 (goalies)

lineups are 3LW, 3C, 3RW, 5D, 2 UTIL, 6 bench (22 spots), 5 IR+ and 1 NA spot in case your guy gets demoted the minors

buy-in of $40 sound good?

ok, if Cav is on auto-draft then I moved the start time back to 9:15pm Central to accommodate RnR.

Thorn also said he was going to sign up, which gets us to 14 teams.

Pass the word so everybody knows what's up.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: RnR
Meeting ID: 216 440 085 384
Passcode: vvPKzF

Microsoft Teams Meeting @ 9.15ET to discuss rules and my colonoscopy and why rude hates rnr and to keep cav awake

Meeting ID: 216 440 085 384
Passcode: vvPKzF

Microsoft Teams Meeting @ 9.15ET to discuss rules and my colonoscopy and why rude hates rnr and to keep cav awake
I left this at 9.15pET, but it seems draftsor starts at 10.15pET nowsor. Pop in and oot.

What's this? Oh, trade alert.
Stutzle for Thomas... seems straightforward.

Hey wait a minute! What's Brasky up to here????

Users who are viewing this thread