What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: end of bench player on Knicks roster feeling self-conscious about not having crippling, season-ending injury (32 Viewers)

I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA team effectively execute a full court press for most of the game.

They've gotten a few steals out of it.

With Wemby being voted unanimous ROY, I saw that he is the 6th to do it. Not on that list of unanimous ROY players is Tim Duncan who finished 1st team all-defense, 1st team All-NBA, and 5th in MVP voting. Three dipshits voted Keith Van Horn. Amazing.
At least one of the three had to be a bitter Boston fan.

you can't challenge a kicked ball that is obvious but you can a foul call on a shot where all kinds of stuff is happening? WTF is that?

Lucky break for NY there. That was a lazy pass and did not look like a kick

NBA can be so ******* stupid sometimes. Why you can’t challenge a kicked ball is asinine. Literally may determine the winner of the game.
A kicked ball includes intent, which is why you can't challenge it, but I would think whether it even hit the leg or not should be reviewable.
right. It's not if he tried to kick the ball it is that it clearly went off the dude's arm.

That moving screen call is complete bs at that stage in the game. Tough loss for my Pacers. Going to be tough to regroup :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread