What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Lakers blame refs for blowing 20-point lead (14 Viewers)

Pacers should have won this game by 10 plus, but their inexperience held them back in the 4th quarter and most of overtime.

Bucks could have stolen the game because of that inexperience, but they were gassed because they can't get a defensive rebound.

I've watched almost every single playoff game.

The refs tonight have been horrible at out of bounds calls. They've just missed like 4 easy ones. Including this Harden one right now but most blatantly there was one Beverly got on the floor and the replay he doesnt even look close to out of bounds. So weird.

Norman Powell is so frustrated. Luka is talking so much **** to him too. Dallas better close this one out. PJ Washington, Gafford, Kyrie - this team has an edge to it man it is so freaking awesome.

Westbrick might get killed by PJ Washington. Dude is unhinged. He's like Draymond Green with better PR.

Gotta Assume Westbrick and Washington both ejected here based on earlier.

Edit: yep both gone

Even assuming Dallas closes this out and goes on to take the series, the most important thing anyone should take away is that Jokic is going to absolutely destroy them if they meet in the WCF. They can barely slow down Zubac. Jokic is gonna get a couple more of those 30-20-10 games if thats the matchup.

How much of a homer am I to think we can take Denver? I think it's going to be an absolute war.
Should be a wonderful series. I think Denver is the favorite but I think people are selling the twolves chances short. The wolves played them very tough last year with no Reid, no Jaden, and with an Anthony Edwards that wasn’t in the mvp conversation. The nuggets were down at half in every game so far against the Lakers . The wolves have utterly dominated the Suns. Id easily give the wolves a 35-40% chance of beating the Nuggets

There can’t be a team in any professional sport in worse future shape than the Suns. What a hilarious disaster.

The Pistons.
lol no way. Pistons have all their draft picks and cap space.

The Pistons owe the Knicks a first round pick and have no seconds for like 4 years. No one wants our cap space, we have a horrible GM, a bad coach and owner and most of that cap space is going to be gone resigning and extending players from a 14 win team.

Users who are viewing this thread