What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Buffalo Bills (2 Viewers)

MVS to sign with Bills according to Adam Schefter.

At this point, about as good a signing as we’re going to see at the position.
Slightly better than a UDFA I guess. Shocked he is getting (1.1M) guaranteed money.

MVS is awful. I'm not sure he's better than Claypool, or Cephus, or Hollins. MVS has played his entire career with Rodgers or Mahomes. He's certainly had a lucky career so far. He's a #3 on his best day. Hopefully for the Bills he never sees the field.

Also, Bills at Dolphins in week two is pretty nice.

A - It's a night game so they won't get baked in the sun.
B - It means Mia @ Buf will likely be in the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

MVS is awful. I'm not sure he's better than Claypool, or Cephus, or Hollins. MVS has played his entire career with Rodgers or Mahomes. He's certainly had a lucky career so far. He's a #3 on his best day. Hopefully for the Bills he never sees the field.
MVS seemed to get open but had trouble catching or tracking the ball. He also got mauled on one play. Not a bad #3 WR, probably better than Claypool if he hangs onto the ball.

This is such a strange WR room...

The not-so-wiley veteran Shakir
The young prospect Coleman
And, a load of journeyman types:
MVS
Cephus
Claypool
Hamler
Hollins
Isabella
Don’t forget Curtis Samuel who may end up leading them all in touches.
Oh, shoot. I did totally forgot to include him on that list. He was on my mind with this same post before the MVS signing.

Last edited:
Bummer on that part... What are the odds that the last 3 weeks of division games are all Pats and Jets?
Kind of feels like the league is backing off the Bills just a bit. Feels like they are lining up the Jets and Dolphins as the favorites by matching them up in Week 18. The Jets getting 6 night games in the first 11 games of the season is pretty nuts too.

I’ll be honest, after all the night games last year I’m kind of over night games. Sunday 1pm games are great.

Bummer on that part... What are the odds that the last 3 weeks of division games are all Pats and Jets?
Kind of feels like the league is backing off the Bills just a bit. Feels like they are lining up the Jets and Dolphins as the favorites by matching them up in Week 18. The Jets getting 6 night games in the first 11 games of the season is pretty nuts too.

I’ll be honest, after all the night games last year I’m kind of over night games. Sunday 1pm games are great.
I feel like the league is almost setting Miami up to be the division winner. They have a very easy schedule and very favorable scheduling.
We’re gonna need to take both games against Poyer and the Dolphins this year.

I sort of welcome this. Look, it was a lot of fun to have the Bills be the league feel-good story for a few years. After the drought, we needed that. But after the past couple of seasons, I am ready to just be a "regular" good football team that contends year-in and year-out.

The AFC East is going to be a dogfight this year, especially if Rodgers doesn't get injured on the very first play from scrimmage this time. There are no gimmies in the division this year. Well, except for New England of course but that goes without saying.

The Bills went 4-2 in division last year and are set up well to repeat that record.

Miami has fallen apart the last few years to end the season and once again had a brutal stretch to close out, depending on how the Jets are playing.

I don’t know what to make of the Jets but I still like the Bills to win the division and the odds are pretty decent right now.

Speaking of bets, Allen’s O/U on passing yards are 3625, way below what he has done the last four years.

Feels like too much stock being put into loss of Diggs and Brady running it a lot more to end the year.

Users who are viewing this thread