What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Actions/trends that need to be retired immediately (1 Viewer)

Using hashtags on Twitter that nobody is searching for, just to be clever.#FedUpWithThatTrend
I figure most trends have relevant/interesting half lives. Dumb things have half lives in the microsecond range meaning they are instantly stupid. The hashtag shtick was probably good for about a week.

Old school phone ring tones. The beauty of having a cell phone is that it can have any ring tone or preferably none at all. Instead you hear a bunch of rings that remind me of phones from the 70s.

Old school phone ring tones. The beauty of having a cell phone is that it can have any ring tone or preferably none at all. Instead you hear a bunch of rings that remind me of phones from the 70s.
I'd kill for some folks to replace their annoying hip-hop rap ring tone or their dog barking ring tone or their whatever the #### else annoying ring tone they use for just a damn ringer. Ring tones are the worst part of the cell phone generation.

I really hate doing anything that might be mistaken for an expression of individuality.

Are songs allowed as ring tones?Preferably "who let the dogs out" as loud as possible.

I'd kill for some folks to replace their annoying hip-hop rap ring tone or their dog barking ring tone or their whatever the #### else annoying ring tone they use for just a damn ringer. Ring tones are the worst part of the cell phone generation.
I hate when a song comes on the radio with a synth that sounds like a cell phone ring.

Are songs allowed as ring tones?Preferably "who let the dogs out" as loud as possible.
Personally, I have none. I use vibrate only. I can hear it. :shrug:
Sorry, no Baha Men songs. This includes their years as "High Voltage."

People using paper towels to open bathroom doors.
:loco: With the number of people who don't wash their hands it's stupid not to.
Good point - those people probably only touch the bathroom door and then they vanish.
So because there's a chance they may touch something else I may touch, I shouldn't worry about touching something I know they're going to touch.Makes a lot of sense. :thumbup:

Good point - those people probably only touch the bathroom door and then they vanish.
So because there's a chance they may touch something else I may touch, I shouldn't worry about touching something I know they're going to touch.Makes a lot of sense. :thumbup:
It does actually - for people without OCD.

I bet you had to look that up after you read Pickles' post.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Looks like I struck a nerve.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I must have been lucky to survive so long opening bathroom doors without the use of paper towels. Shocked I haven't gotten Dysentery or Ebola by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread