What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adrian Wilson (1 Viewer)

I know this doesn't sound right, but how long do we keep him while players like Ndukwe slip through our fingertips. This guy has been living off 2006 on my roster for the past 18 months.

I've had him forever too and he was such a solid DB... Now though... So sad! Keeping him but not starting til I see his old wayz!!!

I know this doesn't sound right, but how long do we keep him while players like Ndukwe slip through our fingertips. This guy has been living off 2006 on my roster for the past 18 months.
exactly, i've dropped "Adrian the Bum" for Ndukwe last week

Bump for some opinion. I just made a trade that included Wilson & was wondering what some of the experts thought about his short & long term future.

He's been festering on our waiver wire for a couple weeks in a redraft. Reminds me of the Ed Reed-like fall from grace. At some point you just have to see the writing on the wall and jump ship. Zach Thomas and Mike Peterson also come to mind. They should all be on re-draft waiver wires.

AW has been slowed by injuries for the past couple years... He will be back! He is the man!

If you don't believe... Go to youtube and type "Adrian Wilson 66 inch jump"

He is not the same, he is a martian!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So now that Adrian and the Cards have a week off to rest and he can heal up his hammy, am I wrong to assume that he should be back to full strength in week 8? He played in week 6 against the Cowboys and finally put up some tackles so that was nice to see. But looking forward, are we going to get the Adrian that made him a DB#1 in previous years?

He's been on our wire too for most of the season. I was debating picking him up but went with Bob Sanders instead. I hope Wilson is back; he's a fun player to watch. Is his match up vs SF a good one?

This is all I can find...

With the Cardinals thin at defensive back because CB Rod Hood (ribs) and S Adrian Wilson (shoulder) are banged up -- Wilson is expected to play -- the Cardinals brought CB Michael Adams up from the practice squad Wednesday. To make room on the roster, the Cards released T Elliot Vallejo, who is practice squad eligible.

Darren Urban's blog on team's website

Link

Was Wilson on the field for all the defensive snaps against the Eagles? He has a good matchup this week against the Rams and I am considering using him but wanted to know any info his shoulder injury and playing status.

Was Wilson on the field for all the defensive snaps against the Eagles? He has a good matchup this week against the Rams and I am considering using him but wanted to know any info his shoulder injury and playing status.
He played most, but not all, of the defensive snaps. There has been speculation that the Cardinals were trying to protect him by playing more Cover-2 last week, but that likely had as much to do with Rod Hood's absence as Wilson's injury, if not more.Injury reports will be a helpful indicator.

Users who are viewing this thread