What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Championship Game - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
:lmao:

Injuries of note:

BALTIMORE:

LB Antwan Barnes (chest) - OUT

CB Samari Rolle (thigh) - doubtful - NO participation in practice

WR Derrick Mason (shoulder, knee) - questionable - NO participation in practice - REPORTEDLY PLAYING

LB Terrell Suggs (shoulder) - questionable - NO participation in practice

RB Le'Ron McClain (ankle) - questionable - LIMITED participation in practice

LB Ray Lewis (shoulder) - probable - FULL participation in practice - REPORTEDLY PLAYING

S Ed Reed (knee) - probable - LIMITED participation in practice - REPORTEDLY PLAYING

WR Mark Clayton (thigh) - questionable - LIMITED participation in practice - REPORTEDLY PLAYING

TE Todd Heap (back) - questionable - LIMITED participation in practice - REPORTEDLY PLAYING

LB Jarret Johnson (calf) - questionable - LIMITED participation in practice

RB Lorenzo Neal (knee) - probable - LIMITED participation in practice

DT Justin Bannan (foot) - questionable - LIMITED participation in practice

PITTSBURGH:

S Troy Polamalu (calf) - probable - FULL participation in practice

C Justin Hartwig (knee) - probable - FULL participation in practice

If McClain is limited, McGahee gets more work, correct? Will Ray Rice see a few carries as well?
I expect Rice to get some touches - both running & catching, with maybe some plays at WR. But if the Ravens are struggling with the blitz, they may be forced to have McGahee (who's underrated, IMO, as a blocker) & McClain in the backfield to help out.

I like both teams in this game, but I'm going to root for the Ravens. I like the fact they have a rookie coach, and a rookie QB playing, and since they lost the first two games against the Steelers this year, I'd like to see them come away with a win today. Plus the Steelers were the last out of the two of them to go to the Super Bowl, so I'd like to see the Ravens make it this time.

Now the Steelers are the heavies. With 3 teams left, they've gotta be the overwhelming favorite to win the Lombardi.

In this world of American Idol whoredom, it's nice to hear a well done National Anthem every once in a while

Just once I'd like to see a quick start for the Steelers. Seems like in each of these big games, it takes a quarter or two to get things going.

Terrell Suggs danced around, made no contact, and protected his right arm the entire time. He doesn't look like he can play.

Users who are viewing this thread