What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Chiefs at Bills** (-2.5, 46) Kickoff Sunday 6:30 (1 Viewer)

I really liked Shakir coming out of college drafted him in a few places just don't know what he will become for fantasy.
I think he is going to be huge next year.. I think Buffalo will try to deal Diggs at the draft and draft a WR with their first pick.. Probably will deal Knox too.

Gabe Davis is gone. Shakir is the man
I think Diggs will be gone.. I think Allen prefers Davis TBH
The thing is, Shakir isn’t an alpha. And Davis helps their screen & run game with his blocking.

And Kincaid is likely to see an increased role.

And Allen runs.

There’s only one football. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. Shakir looks significantly better now than he did last year when the Bills brought in Beasley to use over him.

Shakir reminds me a little bit of former Washington WR Gary Clark, which is high praise

He’s really impressive

Bills D line is playing like garbage. Should have been a big advantage at home with weaker KC tackles. What a massive disappointment.
Especially in a game where the linebackers and secondary are so devastated. Douglas looking slow out there. Buffalo never leaves receivers open like this and never give up big runs to the outside like they’ve given up.

To be fair, KC is obviously missing a bunch of guys on defense as well.

Users who are viewing this thread