What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Chargers @ Ravens (2 Viewers)

LOL of all the ticky tack things that are called PI apparently a full on grab and then two handed shove to the chest don't make the cut.

Suggs went for the game wrecking play there, almost got the ball out. Great job by Rivers to keep it

Yeah Tony, you can tackle receivers to the ground while the ball is in the air as long as the quarterback was out of the pocket.

Again today with the missing of replaying plays and penalties, would most people rather see sideline shots than replays??  :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, when do the Ravens think about Flacco? I say 4th q if they’re down 2 scores and whatever halftime adjustments they make don’t work in the 3rd

Ravens in trouble without Weddle. He can’t play anymore but is defensive playcaller and is particularly good vs his old team. I could see a deep shot here 

I would give Jackson a series to start the 2nd half and then go to Flacco. The passing game isn’t equipped to come back from behind with Jackson back there. 

Chase weighs in

@fbgchase: AFC Sunday game at 1:05 PM on Wildcard weekend:

2017: Jaguars/Bills -- 208 passing yards combined
2018: Chargers/Ravens - 104 passing yards combined at halftime

Those wanting Flacco in do know he is bad right? Putting Flacco in the game does nothing to win this game and also damages any chance to develop Lamar in the long run. Yes, he’s severely over matched right now and yes, this will probably be a loss. Hoping for Flacco though does nothing.

Those wanting Flacco in do know he is bad right? Putting Flacco in the game does nothing to win this game and also damages any chance to develop Lamar in the long run. Yes, he’s severely over matched right now and yes, this will probably be a loss. Hoping for Flacco though does nothing.
He can't be any worse than Jackson has been today.  

He can't be any worse than Jackson has been today.  
Sounds from twitter you’re going to get your wish. You have my quote, Ravens will lose with Flacco in. They may as well cut Lamar tomorrow, he is not their franchise QB. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivers' stats are not FF-studly, but he played a very efficient and smart first half, considering the D he is facing and how well his D is playing. He needs to stay the course and play smart.  Feels like the only way they can lose this is if they turn it over. 

Inaccurate statements are inaccurate. 
Are you saying the Ravens d is a product of luck? Pitt was overrated from jump street and proved it against the likes of Denver and Oakland. The Ravens even without a passing game are a far better team.

Plus watching Pittsburgh trip over themselves in the playoffs has grown stale and predictable

Sounds from twitter you’re going to get your wish. You have my quote, Ravens will lose with Flacco in. They may as well cut Lamar tomorrow, he is not their franchise QB. 
Oh, so if they put in Flacco and still lose, that is his fault?  Like they have any chance of coming back with Jackson ####ting the bed the way he is. 

Put Flacco in on the kick off team.

Users who are viewing this thread