What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Chargers @ Ravens (2 Viewers)

Are you saying the Ravens d is a product of luck? Pitt was overrated from jump street and proved it against the likes of Denver and Oakland. The Ravens even without a passing game are a far better team.

Plus watching Pittsburgh trip over themselves in the playoffs has grown stale and predictable
No, I am saying the Ravens have an ok team. No way they were better than Pittsburgh. Chris Boswell left 16 points on the table. If they have a different kicker they go 11-5. The Ravens are not better, just lucky to have Mike Tomlin, zombie coach, coaching the Steelers.

No, I am saying the Ravens have an ok team. No way they were better than Pittsburgh. Chris Boswell left 16 points on the table. If they have a different kicker they go 11-5. The Ravens are not better, just lucky to have Mike Tomlin, zombie coach, coaching the Steelers.
Thanks. This thread is reserved for teams that made the playoffs so please take further such talk to the Steelers offseason thread 

Thanks. This thread is reserved for teams that made the playoffs so please take further such talk to the Steelers offseason thread 
I’ll give you a clue to how this game will go: Ravens lose. Book closed. Ignore me if you don’t like my posts.

I have heard it said that this Ravens run felt Tebow-esque - dominant running attack aided by a QB who cannot throw it well, great D, great kicker - but that almost feels like an insult to Tebow at this point. 
This looks like a carbon copy of a tebow game. Just had the weird special teams play that kept Baltimore in it. We will see if Jackson can flip the switch late in the game if he's not pulled by then

Flacco stinks on ice but it might be time to pull Jackson just for his self preservation. 

These slow developing plays with multiple fakes are neither helping him nor slowing the rush.

With the safeties playing up close like they are I don’t understand not letting Jackson throw somewhat deep at least. I think I’ve seen one deep ball, down the sideline.

Might as well put Flacco in if they are not willing to let the rookie throw on a critical 3rd down following a big turnover. 
Lol, you really love Flacco don’t you. Can’t imagine being tied to a stale piece of bread like Flacco as your hope for this actually becoming a football game.

@EWood70: Great game planning by Bradley to make the Ravens guards pass block Watt and Ingram. It also allows the ends to just contain on outside with pressure right up the middle at Jackson.

Lol, you really love Flacco don’t you. Can’t imagine being tied to a stale piece of bread like Flacco as your hope for this actually becoming a football game.
Um, what?  I am not a Ravens fan and never thought Flacco was that good, but the rookie looks like Tebow on a bad day.  Might as well see if the veteran can do anything since you will likely need to throw it to get back in it (barring a defensive or ST score/big play). 

Um, what?  I am not a Ravens fan and never thought Flacco was that good, but the rookie looks like Tebow on a bad day.  Might as well see if the veteran can do anything since you will likely need to throw it to get back in it (barring a defensive or ST score/big play). 
WHY DONT YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND MARRY FLACCO,  YOU BIG FLACCO-LOVER!

Users who are viewing this thread