What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All aboard the Broncos bandwagon (1 Viewer)

bagger.

The One Play Quiz
I've been a Broncos fan for quite a while...understandable growing up in LA where there was no football team and Arizona where we wish there was no football team.Well, I have been a HUGE fan since Elway won two super bowls and am ready for a third under the snake Jake Plummer. Pittsburgh cannot win 3 games in a row on the road and Denver is going to roll over the weak NFC!All Denver fans check in and even if you're not, we appreciate your support since we are not the Colts or the Patriots!CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHUGGGGA CHUGGGA CHUGGAA

Ive been a Broncos fan for my entire life also, and I comletely agree with the new phrase;Denver Broncos 2006 NFL Champions!There is no chance the Steelers will beat the Broncos in Denver. Jake Plummer is the best QB out of the pocket, so there is no chance that all those blitz's will disrupt him. I hate to say it to all of you Steeler fans, but the Bus sucks. The Broncos have the second best rush defense in the league, and the Steelers run 57 percent of the time. The X Factor in this game will be Antwan Randel El for the Steelers, and the Secondary for the Broncos.Broncos 24 Steelers 13

Buccaneers fan here. As of right now I'm rooting for the Broncos to win it all.
Welcome aboard.With all of the hate towards the Colts and Patriots, I think it is clear that the Broncos are America's Team.

:thumbup:

I am pumped for this weekend's game :excited: ; however PITT will be a tough challenge. I don't think Pitt will have as much success blitzing Plummer. And Denver's D has been solid. U gotta love the fact that Denver is playing at home and i envy everyone one of u that are going to the game :thumbup:

To hell with this crap. We don't need any fair-weather fans jumping on the bandwagon. And can we please cut out the "Pittsburgh has no chance of beating Denver" garbage. It sounds as stupid as those saying Denver wouldn't NE because of Jake Plummer.

Has the Bronco's organization sent out the letters asking fans not to sell their tickets to Steeler fans yet? ;)

To hell with this crap. We don't need any fair-weather fans jumping on the bandwagon.

And can we please cut out the "Pittsburgh has no chance of beating Denver" garbage. It sounds as stupid as those saying Denver wouldn't NE because of Jake Plummer.
We need all the support we can get!!Never turn down someone that will root for your team!

Goooooo Broncos!!!!!

Ive been a Broncos fan for my entire life also, and I comletely agree with the new phrase;

Denver Broncos 2006 NFL Champions!

There is no chance the Steelers will beat the Broncos in Denver. Jake Plummer is the best QB out of the pocket, so there is no chance that all those blitz's will disrupt him. I hate to say it to all of you Steeler fans, but the Bus sucks. The Broncos have the second best rush defense in the league, and the Steelers run 57 percent of the time. The X Factor in this game will be Antwan Randel El for the Steelers, and the Secondary for the Broncos.

Broncos 24 Steelers 13
Wow. Sounds familiar. Pittsburgh beat a much better Indy team, and actually match up much better against the Broncos. Denver loses because of Plummer. The score sounds good, but I bet it is the other way around. Steelers 24 Broncos 13

The Steelers seem to be the team of destiny this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the Bronco's organization sent out the letters asking fans not to sell their tickets to Steeler fans yet?

;)
It's unnecessary. Broncos fans don't sell their tickets, they actually attend the games themselves.

I've been a fan since the mid 80s, ever since I started watching football. I've been on the bandwagon through 3 really bad SB losses, and 2 wins, and I'll be on it as long as I live, no matter what.

After we lay a serious whoopin' on your ponies, just hitch what's left of your wagon to the BUS :11: and we'll haul it to Detroit!

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

:towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

this message is brought to you by the good folks at

Vandy's Shank Shack.

No kick too wide for Vandy's!

After we lay a serious whoopin' on your ponies, just hitch what's left of your wagon to the BUS :11: and we'll haul it to Detroit!

Vandy's Shank Shack.

:rant: THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR STEELERS FANS!!!!

Vandy's Shank Shack.

Just like the game will be next Sunday.No where to run, no where to hide. The Black & Gold storm is coming to Mile High. Say yer prayers, pardner.

:towelwave:

:towelwave:   :towelwave:   :towelwave:   :towelwave:   :towelwave:

Vandy's Shank Shack.

Just like the game will be next Sunday.No where to run, no where to hide. The Black & Gold storm is coming to Mile High. Say yer prayers, pardner.

:towelwave:
WHY ARE WE POSTING IN THE LARGEST FONT POSSIBLE?

Ive been a Broncos fan for my entire life also, and I comletely agree with the new phrase;

Denver Broncos 2006 NFL Champions!

There is no chance the Steelers will beat the Broncos in Denver. Jake Plummer is the best QB out of the pocket, so there is no chance that all those blitz's will disrupt him. I hate to say it to all of you Steeler fans, but the Bus sucks. The Broncos have the second best rush defense in the league, and the Steelers run 57 percent of the time. The X Factor in this game will be Antwan Randel El for the Steelers, and the Secondary for the Broncos.

Broncos 24 Steelers 13
Wow. Sounds familiar. Pittsburgh beat a much better Indy team, and actually match up much better against the Broncos. Denver loses because of Plummer. The score sounds good, but I bet it is the other way around. Steelers 24 Broncos 13

The Steelers seem to be the team of destiny this year.
This Does sound familiar...I heard alot of this banter last week.

I've been a Broncos fan for quite a while...understandable growing up in LA where there was no football team and Arizona where we wish there was no football team.

Well, I have been a HUGE fan since Elway won two super bowls and am ready for a third under the snake Jake Plummer. Pittsburgh cannot win 3 games in a row on the road and Denver is going to roll over the weak NFC!

All Denver fans check in and even if you're not, we appreciate your support since we are not the Colts or the Patriots!

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHUGGGGA CHUGGGA CHUGGAA
Do you count as a band wagon fan if you have been on the wagon for 20+ years?

I'm sure there is plenty of room on that wagon.I think Plummer is scaring people off faster than a crazy guy with a gun on the NYC subway.

I'm sure there is plenty of room on that wagon.

I think Plummer is scaring people off faster than a crazy guy with a gun on the NYC subway.
Plummer is such a badass it's not even funny. Oh, and I'm on, obviously.

Who cares how many people are onboard? Vegas is on the Broncos bandwagon, and that's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread