What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AMA with The Ox. You asked, he answered. (1 Viewer)

Sorry I saw this so late.

I tried to donate Bell's face but the dumping fee was more than I could afford so I just had to throw a little money at the Ox instead.

I'll just imagine he isn't a Steelers fan.

Do not ruin it for me.

Sorry I saw this so late.

I tried to donate Bell's face but the dumping fee was more than I could afford so I just had to throw a little money at the Ox instead.

I'll just imagine he isn't a Steelers fan.

Do not ruin it for me.
Thanks buddy. :thumbup:

And he isn't a Steelers fan. He roots for the Bengals, but very passively, he likes them because he used to use them on Tecmo Super Bowl. David Fulcher. 

I got to his daughter and made her a Steelers fan right under his nose, though. Heh heh heh. 

Graham's is a place I always enjoyed visiting, but I lived further south (about 100' from Coconuts) so that was a drive.  With so many places within walking distance, driving up to Graham's wasn't typically on the agenda.  Johnathan's, on the other hand, was (and still is sometimes) a stand-by.  That place makes the best screwdriver/greyhound/salty dog I have ever had, plus the "World's Worst Sandwiches" always come in handy when it's the 6th stop on a 12 bar crawl.  Cheap AF to get hammered there too.
My bride and I went on our first date together to Coconuts.  Haven't been there in ages.  Had an Aussie server that night who pretty much invited himself along on the date after he got off shift (we were still hanging at the bar and his friends stood him up).   Wasn't as awkward as it sounds.   :)   We still sometimes wonder whatever happened to that dude.

Did you ever frequent any of the places on the Island?  Warehouse?  Either of the Stagger Inns(stupid, stupid name, btw)?

Anyway, I'll shut up since this thread ain't about 5-ish's Florida Experience....but if the Ox wants to send me some Amigo's tacos/guac from Rockledge I'm not going to tell him to cease and desist either.

Users who are viewing this thread