What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League Signups (1 Viewer)

Here's where we're at. There are 8 spots left in the 4 leagues from last year. 5 of those guys are definitely out with 3 AWOL.

There are 14 guys that want in, so do the math and that leaves a weird number. I will start distributing people to leagues, but if none of the old guys come back, that leaves us with 6 new people as leftovers.

I'm not adverse to starting a 5th league, but we would need 10 more owners. If anyone knows anyone that might want to get in, have them check in here.

Here's where we're at. There are 8 spots left in the 4 leagues from last year. 5 of those guys are definitely out with 3 AWOL.There are 14 guys that want in, so do the math and that leaves a weird number. I will start distributing people to leagues, but if none of the old guys come back, that leaves us with 6 new people as leftovers.I'm not adverse to starting a 5th league, but we would need 10 more owners. If anyone knows anyone that might want to get in, have them check in here.
There will be dropouts, the extra 6 should be ready to fill in until more new blood express interest. Fill up the existing leagues and let's begin.

I'll take one of the openings if there are spots left. Looks like there may be a few in the last one.

I'll take one of the openings if there are spots left. Looks like there may be a few in the last one.
Actually, there are more people that said they wanted in than there are slots left. However if we can get some more folks interested I will add another new league.The spaces listed in the original post will be filled by the people listed further down in that first post, but I will add you to the list.

Oh it is so on..

Guess Sonny didn't make the cut. Better luck next year kiddo. :goodposting:
Sorry bud, but truth be told I wanted a piece of your cocky bunch. However, as DEFENDING CHAMP of League I, I was forced to give my mates another crack at me -- it's only fair.Maybe one year you'll win it, and can move up to the Varsity squad. :rant:
lol good stuff.I am pretty happy where I am thank you though. Would never want to be relegated to a league where even the likes of you can win it all. :lmao:

Oh yeah and by the way... We will be generating ADP for you guys to follow shortly. As always. Hope you can find some bodies to fill at least some of Anarchy's slots by then.
Got your P-mail. Just got off the horn with Yudkin, and we decided you can indeed join the Varsity squad next year, if, AND ONLY IF, you finish in the top 3 of League II this year. That way, you can finally compete against FBGs staff.

Oh it is so on..

Guess Sonny didn't make the cut. Better luck next year kiddo. :thumbup:
Sorry bud, but truth be told I wanted a piece of your cocky bunch. However, as DEFENDING CHAMP of League I, I was forced to give my mates another crack at me -- it's only fair.Maybe one year you'll win it, and can move up to the Varsity squad. :thumbup:
lol good stuff.I am pretty happy where I am thank you though. Would never want to be relegated to a league where even the likes of you can win it all. :confused:

Oh yeah and by the way... We will be generating ADP for you guys to follow shortly. As always. Hope you can find some bodies to fill at least some of Anarchy's slots by then.
Got your P-mail. Just got off the horn with Yudkin, and we decided you can indeed join the Varsity squad next year, if, AND ONLY IF, you finish in the top 3 of League II this year. That way, you can finally compete against FBGs staff.
So I take this to mean that any of us who finish in the top 3 will have the opportunity to move up. Right?(By the way, I'm finishing in the top 3.)

Please place me back in. I was in for a couple of these in previous years.

Rruder@att.blackberry.net

Thanks

Oh it is so on..

Guess Sonny didn't make the cut. Better luck next year kiddo. :doh:
Sorry bud, but truth be told I wanted a piece of your cocky bunch. However, as DEFENDING CHAMP of League I, I was forced to give my mates another crack at me -- it's only fair.Maybe one year you'll win it, and can move up to the Varsity squad. :thumbup:
lol good stuff.I am pretty happy where I am thank you though. Would never want to be relegated to a league where even the likes of you can win it all. :thumbup:

I am not going anywhere. I like competitive leagues. I am in one. Drafting next to Radballs sucks. Just how I like it.Same can be said about ALL of the guys in league 2.

Staff? Meh.

I do like Jason and Davids work a lot though.

Oh it is so on..

Guess Sonny didn't make the cut. Better luck next year kiddo. :bye:
Sorry bud, but truth be told I wanted a piece of your cocky bunch. However, as DEFENDING CHAMP of League I, I was forced to give my mates another crack at me -- it's only fair.Maybe one year you'll win it, and can move up to the Varsity squad. :D
lol good stuff.I am pretty happy where I am thank you though. Would never want to be relegated to a league where even the likes of you can win it all. :confused:

So I take this to mean that any of us who finish in the top 3 will have the opportunity to move up. Right?(By the way, I'm finishing in the top 3.)
Yep, but your acumen knows no bounds, so you'll always have an open invite. Kinda like Watson at the British.

Sorry bud, but truth be told I wanted a piece of your cocky bunch. However, as DEFENDING CHAMP of League I, I was forced to give my mates another crack at me -- it's only fair.

Maybe one year you'll win it, and can move up to the Varsity squad. :hot:
lol good stuff.I am pretty happy where I am thank you though. Would never want to be relegated to a league where even the likes of you can win it all. :goodposting:

Yep, but your acumen knows no bounds, so you'll always have an open invite. Kinda like Watson at the British.
:lmao: :excited:

It turns out that I will be traveling the first week of August without internet access. So if the draft starts then I will have to sit out. If it doesn't start until August 8th then I would love to be in. Sorry for the late notice.

Sweet so it looks like I will be in! When i am placed in a league please send me an email. jah2707@hotmail.com. I will check in here as well.

Want to continue with League 1, but site is semi-blocked at work now and don't know if I'll be able to draft during week-days unless I pre-draft the hell out of this thing.
From my perspective this is a pretty lame excuse. I drafted this league and others from Iraq more than once..But it is good to know ones limitations and be honest about them.
I will draft in the #1 league in case this Nancy Boy can't hang :hophead:
SUCK IT NANCY BOYZZZ!Z!!11

David,

When are you planning on getting League 4 up and running? No pressure from me but I just want to make sure that I dont make everyone have to wait for me.

Thanks for doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
David,When are you planning on getting League 4 up and running? No pressure from me but I just want to make sure that I dont make everyone have to wait for me.Thanks for doing this.
Will set up League 4 today or tomorrow to start on Sunday. Is there a problem schedule wise for you that I need to be aware of?

David,When are you planning on getting League 4 up and running? No pressure from me but I just want to make sure that I dont make everyone have to wait for me.Thanks for doing this.
Will set up League 4 today or tomorrow to start on Sunday. Is there a problem schedule wise for you that I need to be aware of?
I have high hopes of getting in :thumbup:
Sorry to disappoint you Buddy Ball, but no. I do not have a schedule problem. Thanks for clarifying that David.

LEAGUE 4 to be:

IndyHavoc

Getinthemix

Itchy Amos

SmackDaddies

benm3218

shader

JohnDoe

Stinkin' Ref

Blue-Kun

gorf*

benbadman*

Buddy Ball 2K3*

HALtheCOW*

geoff8695*

hug dog*

cfrase*

I need email addresses for all the new guys listed on the bottom with * next to their names . . .

LEAGUE 4 to be:IndyHavocGetinthemixItchy AmosSmackDaddiesbenm3218shaderJohnDoeStinkin' RefBlue-Kungorf*benbadman*Buddy Ball 2K3*HALtheCOW*geoff8695*hug dog*cfrase*I need email addresses for all the new guys listed on the bottom with * next to their names . . .
Will you use our email addresses for anything other than the intended use in these Anarchy Leagues? -- mine sent via pm

LEAGUE 4 to be:IndyHavocGetinthemixItchy AmosSmackDaddiesbenm3218shaderJohnDoeStinkin' RefBlue-Kungorf*benbadman*Buddy Ball 2K3*HALtheCOW*geoff8695*hug dog*cfrase*I need email addresses for all the new guys listed on the bottom with * next to their names . . .
Will you use our email addresses for anything other than the intended use in these Anarchy Leagues? -- mine sent via pm
I was going to give it to Megan Fox, but I guess not. (I only add it to the league site so you can get emails on the league.)

David Yudkin said:
Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
I was going to give it to Megan Fox, but I guess not. (I only add it to the league site so you can get emails on the league.)
:rofl:

David Yudkin said:
Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
My wife thanks you, she doesnt believe that Megan could resist me and feared losing me. You just saved a marriage my friend.

If there are any spots open, or if a new league develops, I'd love to get in on this. Email below

Ack88Brian@verizon.net

Thanks.

I actually had my schedule clear up and would love to be included if a spot or new league opens up. I understand I'm late so no big deal, bit if it works out great.

Someone from one of the Anarchy leagues keeps IM'ing me to tell me I am up. I am not in any of the anarchy leagues, so I am wondering why my AIM screen name is being used?

Someone from one of the Anarchy leagues keeps IM'ing me to tell me I am up. I am not in any of the anarchy leagues, so I am wondering why my AIM screen name is being used?
I think I fixed it. Let ke know if this still happens.

Users who are viewing this thread