What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone agree that Sophie Turner is a very average looking person? (3 Viewers)

She loses points for the duck face pose though.
I hate it typically but I'm a Maisie fan so I'll let it slide this time.

I'd say Sophie Turner is a damn good looking "normal" girl. By celebrity standards she might be more in the 7-7.5 range. But the girl has a nice ### and great legs without a doubt.

Top 3 on the show might be tough but for me Emilia Clarke and Nathalie Emmanuel are so far above everyone else it really doesn't matter who is in third place.

I hate it typically but I'm a Maisie fan so I'll let it slide this time.

I'd say Sophie Turner is a damn good looking "normal" girl. By celebrity standards she might be more in the 7-7.5 range. But the girl has a nice ### and great legs without a doubt.

Top 3 on the show might be tough but for me Emilia Clarke and Nathalie Emmanuel are so far above everyone else it really doesn't matter who is in third place.
Emilia Clarke - No

Nathalie Emmanuel - Hell Yes!

Emilia Clarke is gorgeous. I do believe Emmanuel is the best-looking woman on the show but I didn't want to sidetrack the thread with what is possibly an unpopular opinion. :)
ive recently started watching, about to finish up season two - so Sansa and Arya are off limits for #### fantasy ...

Khaleesi (Clarke) is a given, no doubt about that.  unreal, ethereal sexiness  :thumbup:

but ya know who I want most from these first two seasons? Cersei  :wub:

gotdamn do i lust after all of her 'ice queen' schtick ... all bidniz, doesn't #### around in the least - she gets #### done. 

oh, and she's gloriously hot. veryvery much so - she stirs me manhood, and she's kinky as all hell  :pickle:

would love to straight up pound the daylights outta that Royal bish ... too bad i'm not related to her   :kicksrock:

ive recently started watching, about to finish up season two - so Sansa and Arya are off limits for #### fantasy ...

Khaleesi (Clarke) is a given, no doubt about that.  unreal, ethereal sexiness  :thumbup:

gotdamn do i lust after all of her 'ice queen' schtick ... all bidniz, doesn't #### around in the least - she gets #### done. 

oh, and she's gloriously hot. veryvery much so - she stirs me manhood, and she's kinky as all hell  :pickle:

would love to straight up pound the daylights outta that Royal bish ... too bad i'm not related to her   :kicksrock:
Lena Headey is a good-lookin woman for sure. Plus she seems like an incredibly cool one to boot. I'm a big fan. Some of her GOT commentaries are outstanding. 

Agree on Cersei, she doesn't often get mentioned as one of the hotter women on the show (probably because she's older and an upper tier beotch on the show) but she's insanely attractive.

I'd say she is above average. She has a nice face, still looks pretty in this no makeup pic. Her nose is her weak spot but still pretty cute IMO. 

It is very obvious that some of you all have a thing for red heads, that's cool.  Many people here like the Asians, Christo digs fat chicks, I favor Latina/Middle Eastern.  I decree to each his/her own.  
thanks for  :cstu:  holing me  :thumbup:

hey, guess what? irl my tastes lean heavily towards darker features!! isn't that awesome!! yeah, few of my hottest exes were Latinas - but, sure, go and strike me as 'prefers redheads' because i chose to celebrate a young lady who i find to be remarkably gorgeous  :unsure:

It is interesting to note that Daenerys is only 13 when the Game of Thrones (book) series starts when she marries Khal Drago.

It is interesting to note that Daenerys is only 13 when the Game of Thrones (book) series starts when she marries Khal Drago.
Never read the books but aren't most of the characters younger than on the show? Isn't Jon much younger than Kit Harrington? I remember him saying that once in an interview. 

Never read the books but aren't most of the characters younger than on the show? Isn't Jon much younger than Kit Harrington? I remember him saying that once in an interview. 
That is my understanding.  I think because of the graphic amounts of nudity and sex, HBO had to up the ages of the kids to deal with censorship issues.

I only read the first one (and just barely made it through) but based on Jon, Daenerys, and Robb I think that's right.  Not sure about Sansa and Arya. 

thanks for  :cstu:  holing me  :thumbup:

hey, guess what? irl my tastes lean heavily towards darker features!! isn't that awesome!! yeah, few of my hottest exes were Latinas - but, sure, go and strike me as 'prefers redheads' because i chose to celebrate a young lady who i find to be remarkably gorgeous  :unsure:
I guess you missed the point about "to each his own"?  

That is my understanding.  I think because of the graphic amounts of nudity and sex, HBO had to up the ages of the kids to deal with censorship issues.
Exactly. They had to jump Dany to 17 despite the fact that people were often married as soon as they reached puberty. It's a big part of Sansa story line. As soon as she has her first period she would be married off to someone she didn't want to marry. It's historically correct, but would hurt the show. 

Lena Headey is a good-lookin woman for sure. Plus she seems like an incredibly cool one to boot. I'm a big fan. Some of her GOT commentaries are outstanding. 

Agree on Cersei, she doesn't often get mentioned as one of the hotter women on the show (probably because she's older and an upper tier beotch on the show) but she's insanely attractive.
:thumbup:

and the best actress of the lot thus far, as well, imo.  for all of her steely aloofness,  and the treachery she is swirling about in ... her eyes convey a certain sadness and pain - it suits her so well, and Headey is so very astute at offering those glimpses into Cersei, albeit most of them brief, but so memorable. 

:thumbup:

and the best actress of the lot thus far, as well, imo.  for all of her steely aloofness,  and the treachery she is swirling about in ... her eyes convey a certain sadness and pain - it suits her so well, and Headey is so very astute at offering those glimpses into Cersei, albeit most of them brief, but so memorable. 
I agree with this. People gave Gandolfini so much credit, rightly, for the complexity of Tony Soprano, but I'd say Headey is doing every bit of that in GOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread