What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone agree that Sophie Turner is a very average looking person? (2 Viewers)

They have to figure out a way to get her naked on the show. So many missed opportunities already. 
Never heard of her until today. Found that particular pic on a couple of different sites. Did some cross reference of profile face shots and I think it is her.

When you consider she's had the Hollywood treatment, she's no better than most 21 year olds.  I'm with chet.  She might even be ackwarfly tall and gangly in real life

LOL at that girl being "Average".   Not saying she's some timeless beauty or anything, but come on. As far as celebrities go, I'll buy that. She's nothing special compared to that population. Put her on the campus of some college famous for being full of smokeshows and she probably wouldnt stand out. But AVERAGE compared to the whole population? (or even just the population of 21 year olds) That's just silly.

Like 80% of of the population is downright ugly or has a horrendous body. (or both)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how I feel when every thread with a name in it - I don't know who the person actually is until I see a pic :unsure:

Evilgrin 72 said:
Seriously.  Walk into the DMV or a supermarket pretty much anywhere and see what percentage of the women in there are better looking than Sophie Turner.  I'd be willing to wager that number is >70%.
Um no. 

Users who are viewing this thread