What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Apple Music Selects Top 100 Albums Of All Time (1 Viewer)

I can’t complain when The Cure, The Smiths, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, U2, Bruce Springsteen and even Nine Inch Nails all made the list.

It did make me put on the Frank Ocean album to see why in the Top 5. Pretty sure I listened to it when it came out and thought it was okay, but nothing special. Still there with that.

I am so out of touch and old that I didn't know who or what Mitski was and yet she sold out three shows at Merriweather later this year. I miss my Hot Tuna/Guess Who/ Steppenwolf shows. 😥

Unfortunately, this is what is going to happen nowadays when these newfangled countdowns are conducted by 24-year-olds.
"Apple Music’s 100 Best Albums is a modern 21st-century ranking of the greatest records ever made, crafted by Apple Music’s team of experts alongside a select group of artists, songwriters, producers, and industry professionals. The list is an editorial statement, fully independent of any streaming numbers on Apple Music — a love letter to the records that have shaped the world music lovers live and listen in."

Be interested to know who the "select group of artists, songwriters, producers and industry professionals" are.

We need less of this type of countdown and more from tim!!!! #outrage

Not as bad as I expected. I prefer channel ORANGE if we are talking Frank Ocean. Nice to see that particular Kendrick album- still think it’s his best.

Biggest miss for me was no Astral Weeks and just generally too light on jazz but I got that not many people still listen to jazz.

Last edited:
I like refreshing takes like this. Don’t just rank something high because the consensus says so, actually rank it based on what is good and what you like. Otherwise it just looks like every other top XX list.

Is this top 10 the same as my top 10? Of course not, but it is all very high quality music.

Users who are viewing this thread