What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Gruden, you are such a moron. He clearly used the defender to get past him. He grabbed him to pull himself past him.

Last edited by a moderator:
... if he's down by contact, how does the penalty stand? The play is over once he's down.

This is why the NFL is stupid.

How can you enforce the penalty if you go back and see he was down.

Is there anyone who likes gruden as an announcer?   One perk for that deaf FB is never having to listen to this numbnuts talk. 

I guess the rationale is that rules still exist even if the play itself is modified.  E.g. Would you feel different if there was a vicious face mask or something similar despite the play being technically over upon review?  

Cameron Brate exited Week 15 against the Falcons with a knee injury and is questionable to return.

Brate got laid out on an ill-advised throw over the middle. He had zero catches on one target prior to the injury.
OJ Howard in in the locker room, never a good sign.

I think there is some good reason for not allowing late hits and unnecessary roughness even after the play. 

If you'd rather they have called it as a deadball foul after the play rather than as part of the continuing action, fine.  But I think the on field result is the same.

I think there is some good reason for not allowing late hits and unnecessary roughness even after the play. 

If you'd rather they have called it as a deadball foul after the play rather than as part of the continuing action, fine.  But I think the on field result is the same.
I get the reasoning behind bit but that should be I guess subjective?  Idk

That was a stupid challenge because if you are wrong, you can't challenge any other plays the rest of the night.

That was a stupid challenge because if you are wrong, you can't challenge any other plays the rest of the night.
You get a third no? If 2 are right?

But yeah I guess real dumb now

That OPI on Evans was hilariously terrible.  I’m mildly surprised a giant hook didn’t come out and drag off the ref while a sad trombone plays. :doh:  

O.J. Howard exited Week 15 against the Falcons with an ankle injury.

After originally being labeled questionable, Howard was downgraded to out. He was injured on a 30-yard touchdown at the end of the first quarter. He was wide open on the touchdown with the defender slipping on the play.
OJ done for the night. Brate... dunno.

and you wonder why Mike Evans has a rep.

When he gets pissed he's getting shut down the pushes off like a mofo. He's a hothead.

Users who are viewing this thread