What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Did Matt Ryan forget how to throw a football?  14 out of 27?  JHC is he terrible.  ####### Deshone Kiser terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how they're running the ball all over the field doing whatever they want that drive, and then throw three times in a row, go 3-and-out, and get their FG blocked. Well deserved.

Props to the Bucs; they are playing really hard.   No quit in this team.  

Falcons have a lot to play for, though they aren't playing like it. 

Have a dynasty league where we can start 4 RB's.

Started Gurley, Hunt, Gordon, and Freeman this week in the semifinals :lmao:  

Almost 145 points just from the 4 of them. Didn't even need my QB, 3 WR's, or my TE to beat my opponent. 

:ptts:

Julio BUST for where we drafted him.  Choke *******.
I have him and Ryan tonight and both #### the bed - again (mostly due to Ryan's poor ####### play).  Both added to my list to never, ever draft again.

I want to personally thank Matt Ryan for bouncing me out of the semifinal round.  Then kick myself for being an idiot to start him in the first place.

Never will I draft that POS again.  Julio is also now on my list, mainly because of Ryan.

I cannot believe Julio did not get one ####### pass in the 2nd half.

tosberg34 said:
I want to personally thank Matt Ryan for bouncing me out of the semifinal round.  Then kick myself for being an idiot to start him in the first place.

Never will I draft that POS again.  Julio is also now on my list, mainly because of Ryan.

I cannot believe Julio did not get one ####### pass in the 2nd half.
Yeah, Ryan has been the suck this year. This looked like a pretty tasty match up too. 

Julio is a waste in this offense. Ryan isn't targeting him correctly. He needs to move on to better gig.

ETA - i keep reading about how Shanahan's offense last year created opportunities while Sark's isn't. Ryan is being forced into throws that don't utilize Julio effectively. 

Users who are viewing this thread